[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drinking Thread. Now Drinking: Founders' Breakfast St

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 2016-09-01 04.33.13.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-01 04.33.13.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
Drinking Thread.

Now Drinking: Founders' Breakfast Stout

As mentioned in the last thread, I love this stuff so much. Just bought a case today, so hopefully I don't go through it too quickly. ha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnULTVlTMLg
>>
First time poster. 23 beers deep. Please help. I'm fst and ugly and haven't accomplished anything.
>>
>>24280611
23 of what beer?

And don't worry, I haven't accomplished much in life at all yet. We're all on the same page.
>>
>>24280632
It doesn't matter what the brand is. Almost all beer is piss water. Its 6.3% if that matters. I'm sobering soon. What do you like for scotch?
>>
>>24280667
>Almost all beer is piss water

Nah, dude. There's TONS of tasty beers our there on the market.

For scotch, I haven't tried too much. But, I have liked Macallen 15, Peat Monster, Glenlivet 12.
>>
>>24280708
Dude, most beer is made with the express intent that it will end up outside of you. Don't fetnt me wrong, a guy can have sone bice beers. But calling beer anythingthin but piss water is silly. Unless you're some highbrow bastard who drinks stuff thats 40 per 431 ml bottle.

Glen is a good brand. Not a brand, but a good drink. Glenlivet, Glenfiddich, Glenblank. Stuff's cool. Scotch is wasted on me.

Ehat do you think of lickle booze?
>>
>>24280726
>most beer is made with the express intent that it will end up outside of you

All of the domestics (Bud/Miller/Coors/Hamms/etc) and malt liquors (Olde English/Colt 45/Mickeys/Steel Reserve/etc,) are like that, yeah. But, there's a fuck ton of beer out there that actually tastes good and makes you wanting more (ie. craft beer). Of course you're going to pay a bit more for it than domestics as they use higher quality of ingredients (and other factors). But, it's kind of like food where you get what you pay for.

>lickle booze

What?
>>
File: 2016-09-02 02.02.24.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-02 02.02.24.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Now Drinking: Founders' Mosaic Promise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr4jNutSDUE
>>
Currently drinking: Founders' Autistic Delight. It's a blend of 3 overpriced craft beers and the illusion of class.

I don't have the palette to distinguish it from liquid dick, but the feeling of superiority I garner from drinking this niche trash sure helps me compensate for the terrible time I had in high school.
:^)
>>
>>24280582
Going to try to find me some this weekend.
>>
>>24281038
This guy gets it. Bud light is vastly superior to this founders bullshit.
>>
>>24281038
You so funny. I laugh so hard.

>>24281117
Have you even had a beer from Foun.....I don't even know why I ask. Of course not.

>>24281111
Not sure what state you live in, but if Founders distributes there, you should be able to find some within the next couple of weeks.
>>
>>24281129
It's bitter and tastes like a chicken shit in a rotten bowl of oatmeal.
>>
>>24281129
Eastern PA my man. You should know me by now. Kinda hard though when the name changes every new thread.
>>
>>24281129
You sure showed me, you goddamn pseudo-cultured trainwreck
>>
>>24281132
I agree. Bud Light does taste something like that.

>>24281143
You the one drinking some beers from Flying Fish and such???

>>24281158
>I think I'm cultured

lol, you're funny. For real though, yeah, there are some beer drinkers out there that our total snobs. But, I don't feel like I'm one of those as I know there are times where something like High Life or Hamms is fitting. Don't get me wrong, I've bought my fair share of High Life. But yeah....
>>
>>24281158
Lol. You're cool.
>>
>>24281197
Green tea guy few days back. I don't really get into craft beers I just like seeing what you're drinking and listening to. You're a consistent poster here and I like that too.

If I lived closer we'd be chilling for sure.
>>
File: 2016-09-02 03.19.11.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-02 03.19.11.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Now Drinking: Goose Island's Bourbon County Barleywine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWNS_cBNpeY
>>
>>24281208
Hitting the hard stuff? Drink that pain away, faggot.
>>
>>24281237
He has a crush on you OP.
He can't stop hitting the refresh button.
>>
>>24281237
Pretty much, yeah.

>>24281241
Clearly, especially since he/she knows what that beer is and its percentage. lol

>>24281206
Ahh, ok. Yeah, that would be cool to hang, but alas, distance is an issue. Though, usually, I travel out to Baltimore in May every year. Not sure how close you are to I-70.
>>
>>24281247
barley "wine" is 9-12%, this is common knowledge. C-can I grow a faggy beard and join your fanclub yet, OP? Or does it have to be bleached blonde with semen as a prerequisite?
>>
>>24280582
Your beard looks magnificent, OP. <3
>>
>>24281247
Do you have a beard cause you have a massive butt chin, faggot? I'd drink my pain away too. What do you do for a living?
>>
>>24281263
he's a failed viral marketer for shitty craft beer.
>>24281262
Lies make baby Jesus cry.
>>
>>24281273
I like you. We should be friends.
>>
>>24281258
>Barleywine being 9-12% is common knowledge

Not really, dude. Most don't care to know abv range for styles.

lol, yup, it has to be bleached blonde and drenched in semen (thought this was obvious).

>>24281262
Thanks, friend. :3

>>24281263
Nah, I just don't feel like shaving, hence growing it out.

>>24281273
Failed viral marketer? You act like I give enough of a shit to do marketing for any beer I'm drinking. I appreciate you thinking I'm ambitious enough to do some 'viral marketing campaign' of a beer(s) here in /soc/. <3
>>
>>24281288
So you're a lazy, unemployed faggot. Good answer bro. Give another vote to Bernie fucking sanders you scum.
>>
>>24281288
Barley wine stands out for falsely advertising itself as wine because of it's abv.
I'll get to work on the cumbeard ASAP. We can go to parties together and be so much fun. Gimme 2 weeks, k?
So you don't give enough of a shit about the beer you're drinking to do marketing for it, but you give enough of a shit to give a daily word of mouth recommendation?
I'm genuinely sorry I overestimated you. Most people who bend their dignity over to get fucked into becoming walking corporate advertisements get paid for it.
>>24281277
Probably. Your bud light call got a chuckle out of me.
>>
>>24281247
I'm about 3 hours north of Baltimore. These people here are pathetic. They are so worried about your life, your style, and what you're drinking at 5 mother fucking AM in the morning.

...yet somehow they call you the unemployed faggot?
>>
>>24281298
Not unemployed nor lazy. Great zinger, friend.

>>24281320
>Barley wine stands out for falsely advertising itself as wine because of it's abv

Just....no. Stop while you're ahead as it's clear you don't know what you're talking about.

Ha, doing these threads isn't a way of to give a "daily word of mouth recommendation". It's just to talk to other people who like to drink in general. Nothing more, nothing less. Seriously, if I could get paid to post on the internet about what I'm drinking, I'd love my job. But sadly, such a job doesn't exist.

>>24281324
Not sure why these people care what I do on here, but whatever. I don't give a shit.

Word. I'll hit you up if I end up going to the festival next year in Baltimore. If I do, we should def. meet up somewhere to get a drink or two.
>>
>>24281362
I'm right though, pseud.
>>
>>24281375
Cool.
>>
>>24281381
From wikipedia:
"A barley wine typically reaches an alcohol strength of 8 to 12% by volume and is brewed from specific gravities as high as 1.120. Use of the word wine is due to its alcoholic strength similar to a wine; but since it is made from grain rather than fruit, it is, in fact, a beer."

Which is practically verbatim what I said. Oh, but I don't know what I'm talking about.
Your only function in life is to make this fucking thread every day, and you don't even know your shit about craft beers kys my dude
>>
Just finishing up a bottle of Jäger here
>>
>>24281389
I think you're starting to get a rise out of him.
>>
>>24281389
Oh wow, I didn't know copy/paste from a wikipedia page is the same thing as knowing what you're talking about. There are other styles of beer that go into the 12% abv range that, surprise surprise, don't have 'wine' in the name. Shame...was starting to have some fun with you and the other guy.
>>
File: 1472792676431.jpg (739KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1472792676431.jpg
739KB, 1944x2592px
>>24281415
fucking highlight of his pathetic-ass day.
Currently drinking: Raynal vsop, for the record..
>>
>>24281420
He was right in every single way though, retard. Maybe you're the one who doesn't know what they're talking about, shit-for-brains
>>
>>24281420
you're implying what I said about barley wine being marketed incorrectly as wine applies to all the myriad 12%ers of the world.
I backed my statement up with evidence from wikipedia. Problem? I'm hardly going to scour JSTOR for insignificant autistic craft beer minutia to win an internet argument, chump.
>>
>>24281437
>>24281438

Why are you guys so mad? Boggles my mind that people would come here to start shit. Wait...no it doesn't. Nevermind.
>>
>>24281446
You have a very punchable face
>>
>>24281451
Good.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.