[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where are all the fTM at? Met a really hot dominant one online

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (73KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 500x331px
Where are all the fTM at?

Met a really hot dominant one online once, almost met up but I pussied out cuz I convinced myself I was somehow gay for liking him ;(
>>
>>24277670
>I'm stupid and self-sabotaging because I don't understand the relationship between words and things.
>>
>>24277918

Or you could get butthurt, I guess.
>>
Uh it is gay to fuck a hairy sweaty roided out ftm with a 3'' clitdick, op. hth
>>
>>24277670
>him
You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>24278723
kys fag
>>
>>24277670
We're all hiding because 4chan and a large segment of the general population fucking hates trans people
>>
>>24278827
Yeah, you're definitely a female. Get off the T, you haven't earned it.
>>
>>24277670
Every once in awhile there is a ftm/reverse trap thread and a couple girls/guys post. Haven't seen them around accept for Shima in shg
>>
>>24278898
Does shima even really want to be male? Shoes hot as hell and I want to do disgusting things with her.
>>
>>24277670
4chan looks down on people with a vagina and worships people with a penis. So far as trans goes, "traps" are fetishized, whereas FTM trans are looked at as uppity women trying to pretend they're more deserving of privilege than they ever could be.
>>
>>24278979
I think she just likes being andro but whatever Shimas preference I would also like to do things with her. She probably wouldn't want my chubby ass tho.
>tfw you will never be fingered by Shima
>>
File: 2016-08-24_05-03-33.png (40KB, 1033x259px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-24_05-03-33.png
40KB, 1033x259px
>>24278827

>trans people
You're a tranny. Get over yourself. Just because /soc/ is a normie hugbox doesn't mean your politically correct language is welcome here.

If by 4chan you mean /pol/ and co., let's just say half think that you all are degenerates who need therapy, and the other half has no issue with your kind or is attracted to you all.

>>24279109

>4chan looks down on people with a vagina and worships people with a penis

Not quite. Women just suck a lot of the time and the antipathy is compounded by having grown up in cultures where they were deified and held up as wonderful and infallible, or whatever.

>So far as trans goes, "traps" are fetishized, whereas FTM trans are looked at as uppity women trying to pretend they're more deserving of privilege than they ever could be.

Traps and shemales are prevalent on /gif/ and elsewhere because males predominate in general, and can get fucked up enough to find them attractive. Blame 4chan's few women for the lack of FTM appreciation.
>>
File: 1471499947176.jpg (28KB, 762x574px)
1471499947176.jpg
28KB, 762x574px
Question:

How come there are so many more MtF than FtM tras people?
>>
>>24279165
really makes you think
>>
>>24279165
Statistically, there really aren't. FTM tend to be able to pass more successfully than MTF, and they tend to catch more shit, so they tend to be more stealth.
>>
>>24277670
If you are a male and you are are attracted to a trans woman (sexually male), then yes, you are technically a homosexual.
>>
>>24279165

Because it's easier to be a woman than to be a man. Perhaps also men are more susceptible to such mental disorders.
>>
I have a friend who's FtM but he basically just looks androgynous at this point.
>>
>>24277670
>almost met up but I pussied out cuz I convinced myself I was somehow gay for liking him ;(

>convinced myself I was somehow gay
>him
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
Thought this thread would like some knowledge
http://www.tgmeds.org.uk/a-sex-difference-in-the-human-brain-and-its-relation-to-transsexuality.html#.V8kwt-srLDc
>the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis (BSTc), a brain area that is essential for sexual behaviour, is larger in men than in women.
>A female-sized BSTc was found in male-to-female transsexuals.

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jcem.85.5.6564
>The number of neurons in the BSTc of male-to-female transsexuals was similar to that of the females.
> In contrast, the neuron number of a female-to-male transsexual was found to be in the male range.
>Hormone treatment or sex hormone level variations in adulthood did not seem to have influenced BSTc neuron numbers

http://europepmc.org/abstract/med/19751389
>The present study indicates that there are a priori differences between men and transsexual patients caused by different neurobiological processes or task-solving strategies
>these differences remain stable over the course of hormonal treatment

http://brain.oxfordjournals.org/content/131/12/3132.short
>The most pronounced differences were found in the INAH3 subnucleus. Its volume in thionin sections was 1.9 times larger in control males than in females and contained 2.3 times as many cells.
>INAH3 volume and number of neurons of male-to-female transsexual people is similar to that of control females.
>The female-to-male transsexual subject had an INAH3 volume and number of neurons within the male control range
>>
>>24281183
what point are you trying to make?
>>
>>24279216
>dat cap
Paranoid /pol/faggots being paranoid as usual.
>>
25 m i would love to chat with ftm or mtf kik tkenn23
>>
>>24281780
That the brain has a gender and it doesn't always correlate to biological sex
>>
>>24283555

Except for the brain of different genders changes between cultures and you can pretty much mold the brain any way you want.
>>
>>24284554
>the brain of different genders changes between cultures
Can you show me some studies on this? Because pointing back to this study
http://europepmc.org/abstract/med/19751389
Even when transgender individuals took hormones to change their bodies, their brains did not change from the hormone treatments. So with that in mind I doubt that what you're saying is what you wish you meant.
I'll look for studies anyway for you bby
>>
>>24283555
Gender is a social construct...

>>24285134
Hormones and neurochemicals have profound effects on the brain, if this study says otherwise it is either incorrect or being misinterpreted.
>>
>>24285152
>Gender is a social construct
Right. But i'm saying that the physical brain of a male to female is near identical to a biological female. And same for FtM's and males. The physical brain is exhibiting a gender.
>>24285152
>if this study says otherwise
It's saying that the way the brain processes information, which areas light up while performing task-solving, stays the same in the brain once hormone treatment has been started.
>>
>>24285134
I just read the link, all it says is that there are noted differences between transmen and men without GID that are not affected by hormone therapy, this could be any difference and lends evidence to nothing also it's sample size was also really small. This work is preliminary at best to showing anything valid about Transgenderism.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.