[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CLEAN KIK THREAD Super Deluxe Premium Edition >ASL 23/m/tx

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (52KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 620x349px
CLEAN KIK THREAD

Super Deluxe Premium Edition

>ASL
23/m/tx
>Who are you
Typical 23 year old with high ambitions and low drive. I'm super into indie and outsider music. Slightly into movies. I'm currently learning French so I can watch French cinema and visit France.
>What you are looking for
I want to say intelligent conversation, but I can't define exactly what that means. I guess something more than small talk and commiseration or a nice person to help me when I get depressed :(
>Favorite music/books/shows/vidya/ etc
Sonic Youth and like twenty other bands. Things Fall Apart and The Great Gatsby are my fave books.
>KIK username
KhatTizWid
>>
>Asl
22/Female/Arizona,USA
>who are you?
I'm an average 22 year old. Working for a local hospital. Hoping I can start Surgical Tech school soon. And woke my way up to a nurse and maybe further. I live with my boyfriend, cat, and dog. Have no family near by, except my 'in-laws' they are cool. But I wish to live in California. Maybe one day.
>What are you looking for?
Just some people to chat to. Clean, please. I don't do nudes. Maybe someone to play some vydia with? o:
>favorite music/books/shows/vydia/ect
My boyfriend won't stop listening to indie rock, so I can dig it. We are currently watching Bojac Hourseman... And I haven't read a book in a while. Recommendations ?
>Kik
hawtchicken
>>
File: image.jpg (261KB, 734x706px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261KB, 734x706px
>>24276999
Bumping this thread!!
We need more clean kik threads

18/F/europe
I'm a loner who needs to have friends from time to time. I love humour and joking and talking about anything. We can talk music,movies,art, memes.
I draw a lot and planing on tatooing soon!!

>what you're looking for
Funny peoole who can hold a conversation, no small talk. I want to get that feeling we can talk about anything and make this convo interesting. I'm full of surprises
No dick pics or guys who wants nudes.

I am also going to spain for the first time in a few days, looking for anyone willing to meet up there or teach me a bit of spanish?

>kik username
WKMarianne
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 567x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 567x681px
>ASL
28/m/pa
>Who are you
Steel worker spending all of his free time lately in the mill. Sixteen hour shifts and quick returns. Trying to make time to practice digital art, even if it's on my phone.
People who like to draw, listen to electronic music, and talk about politics and ethics. Anything interesting, really.
Electronic/horror and scifi/none/old arcade games/rpgs
>KIK username
memoryvague
>>
File: 08.30.16.jpg (299KB, 1080x1610px) Image search: [Google]
08.30.16.jpg
299KB, 1080x1610px
>ASL
23/fem/MA
>Who are you
Grad student in publishing. bookworm writer with a rough past but plausibly decent future. philosophical, intelligent, half-motivated half lazy as fuck. idk. creative?
Just some casual conversations about whatever. I do not want anything sexual. Nein.
I listen to at least a little of most everything. primarily pop-punk and post-hardcore.
I read mostly urban fantasy, but have a reading list two miles long of all sorts of shit.
Don't watch a lot of TV, honestly. But I'm really into DW, Sherlock. Like SPN and GoT but I'm not very far into it. Shit TV guilty pleasure: Ink Master
>KIK username
emirenaexo
>>
File: Muh dreams.png (321KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Muh dreams.png
321KB, 480x854px
I like to joke around. Rps please

I draw a lot and i love showing people my art

Kik: RedMatzoo
>>
File: what.jpg (374KB, 2048x1537px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
374KB, 2048x1537px
21/Male/Sweden

I'm into Japan and Video Games

xmelancholicx
>>
27/M/CT

twobirdsinthehand

I'm cool, I swear. Looking for people to shoot the shit with, to talk about the nature of reality and free will, the beauty in the world, and what we can surmise about how to live a fulfilling and intentional life.
>>
Bump!
There needs to be more threads like this. it's called /soc/ not /dickpicinyourinbox/
>>
>>24278684
Why are you bumping? Being a female, haven't you already been flooded with messages?
>>
File: behold.jpg (154KB, 636x500px) Image search: [Google]
behold.jpg
154KB, 636x500px
>ASL
25/Male/Texas
>Who are you
Recently moved back home because of life. Got diagnosed with heart failure due to an enlarged and weak heart. Way to into horror in every way. Stuck at home for a while as I work to get better
Just looking for long conversations. I don't see many people anymore since I cannot go out into the heat.
Love me some punk, metal, and lot of orchestral music. That and just tons of other styles.
I read a lot of horror and sci-fi/fantasy. Need to catch up on my pile though.
TV I don't watch a lot of, mainly netflix and hulu.
Haven't played much vidya in a while.
>KIK username
anond
>>
>ASL
24/M/Canada
>Who are you
I'm originally from Australia. I moved to Canada about 2 months ago as part of a "working holiday" program.
>What are you looking for
People who aren't easily offended. I'm not a huge asshole but I like to speak my mind. Not hugely into small talk either.
>Favourite music/books/shows/vidya/etc
I don't listen to a whole lot of music anymore but I was hugely into metal as a teenager. These days I will listen to anything that moves me but I don't seek out new artists to listen to either.
I'm a bit of a fantasy nerd. No Game of Thrones, though! Sorry to disappoint. I read all of the Redwall books at least 3 times each as a kid and I've just started a second read through of The Wheel of Time. It's always been a dream of mine to be an author, but I lost interest in reading a few years back. I'm hoping to rekindle that flame!
I don't watch a lot of TV either. When I did though, I loved House (until Season 5 anyway, then I kind of lost interest...seems to be a recurring theme lol) and Friends. I recently watched season 1 of Better Call Saul and loved it, though I need to wait until I get a better internet connection before I can watch season 2.
As for vidya, I love Smite and Dark Souls. Currently without though as I wasn't able to bring my computer with me to Canada.
>kik username
thre3walls
>>
>ASL
21 M Ontario
>Who are you
A guy that enjoys conversation. I like learning about different peoples lives and i like making friends. i also play way too much video games
>Looking for
Conversation. Preferably with ladies. I like talking to ladies cause they tend to be a little more interesting that men most of the time.
>Music/TV/Movies
Iron Maiden and Nirvana are my favorite bands these days. Nas is my favorite rapper. Toy Story is the best movie of all time.

Itd be nice to meet someone i can chill with in my city. Especially for the weekend since im home alone this weekend and wouldn't mind going to to relax.
>>
23m ohio

Bored insomniac. bustownvillain if you wanna talk. Im not interesting
>>
>ASL
29/M/California
>Who are you
I am a fairly busy guy (muh career), but I try to make time for my esoteric research and divination (you might know it as fortune telling), as well as writing music. I'm fairly laid back and easygoing, but we won't get along well if you don't have a sense of humor because I'm always joking around.
Someone who is likewise interested in occult/esoteric things.
I don't consume much media. When I have time to read, I enjoy books on history, mythology, and philosophy. In terms of music, I like Classical, Rock, some Folk, and random this or that.
>KIK username
tarotbard
>>
File: fuckfail shitnoob.jpg (22KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
fuckfail shitnoob.jpg
22KB, 480x640px
>ASL
21/m/tn
>Who are you
too good for mainstream indie music but too stupid to appreciate the avant garde. that probably sounds really pretentious and i've been debating whether or not i should say that. this is getting too meta. im just lonely is all
IDK...
music: les rallizes denudes, red house painters, carissa's wierd, dean blunt, shizuka, james ferraro
books: white noise, infinite jest, chuck klosterman's essays (he's an asshole but he makes for a compelling read)
shows: seinfeld, evangelion, dr katz
video games: basically just jrpg's at this point
>KIK username
bluesuicide_
>>
M 35 Europe
Clean or dirty chat with females
kik: longermail
>>
File: 20160902_021148.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160902_021148.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>asl
25 male deteoit MI
>who are you?
Bass player, punk rocker, metal head
>talk to people about music and movies. Rad people, no conservitaves.
>music/books/shows
Punk. Metal. Rock and roll. Jazz. Classical. Biograpical content. Comedy
>kik name
thugB666
>>
25 m California
Straight
Kik chrisguy211
Females only
>>
25/m/Az 602

Just looking for texting buddies to pass the time since I'm usually up all night. When I'm not working I'm either reading, riding boards at night or hanging out with friends. Just an fyi to locals, I'm not interested in meeting up since I'm usually busy, and I don't smoke so I can't hook you up lol. I'm always looking for new music, mostly metal or pop. So if you like bands like Nocturnal Depression, Heretoir or Agalloch or anything in those genres, I'm sure we'll get along great. My Kik is imrarelyon
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>ASL
21/F/PA
>Who are you
I'm a part time college student working on her associates. I aspire to become a social worker eventually.
Lengthy conversations with people who have a great sense of humor with a serious side.
>Favorite books, movies, shows
Games: sims, Akibas trip: undead & undressed, VtM, clock tower 3, rule of rose,
Movies: the holy mountain, dark city, the forbidden room, creep, grease, would you rather
Kik: distortedcylothymia
>>
File: 1472313736546-soc.jpg (164KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472313736546-soc.jpg
164KB, 683x1024px
21/m/MA

My name is Jordan, straight white male, I work my ass off at my uncle's deli but I don't mind it too much, the only technologically inclined person in my family, shut in, PC gamer, I drive a 2013 FR-S, I am very lonely, antisocial, and socially awkward irl. Went to college for a year before deciding I'd rather learn a trade. Just got my tips certification today (9/1)

Looking for friends to talk to about cars, computers, Vidya, among other things.

Some of my favorite Vidya include fallout, borderlands, no man's sky and katawa shoujo.
Not too much into reading but Anthem by Ayn Rand is my all time favorite book, I also dabble in some manga from time to time.
Movies include suckerpunch, pulp fiction, machete, really anything by Tarantino or Rodriguez I'll like.
Shows I like are Rick and Morty, futurama, Malcolm in the middle
Music, I'll listen to just about anything but have been really into hard style as a whole recently as well as biggie smalls, wiz khalifa, the offspring and others

Jojothedragon is my Kik and my Snapchat, feel free
>>
20 m ky

Chubby 6'5" white male green eyes brown hair. Working part time and aspire to become a CPA... eventually

Just decent conversation. Gaming buddies. People to chat with, the usual.

As far as favorites are concerned we can talk about this later... not only am I on mobile so it would take a while to type out but also I think it takes away from the fun of learning about someone.

My kik is explosivemarzipan
>>
>>24281044
Kik: distortedcyclothymia
>>
>ASL
27/Male/Texas
>Who are you
Grad student for Counseling, pretty chill, I have a long lasting relationship. Im pretty geeky and nerdy. Go to the movies a lot, dont party or do drugs or even smoke lol, im lost in life and kind of proud to admit it.
Just looking for long conversations, interesting and friendly, love to meet new people.
I dont have a specific genere of music im a fan of...I love coldplay. Books i love science fiction and just fiction in general, tho i like more books that are complex.
>KIK username
Amonra333
>>
File: 20160828_021755.png (1MB, 1357x1376px) Image search: [Google]
20160828_021755.png
1MB, 1357x1376px
>ASL
33/m/all around the world
>Who are you
I know who I'm not, still defining myself. I'm a writer, a poker player, a technician, a black belt, a philosopher. My humor can be dark, but always situational, making things up in the moment, I'm an improviser
Just some talk about life and dead, universe and existentialism.
>Favorite music/books/shows/vidya/etc
Jazz, rock, indie, electropop, it's hard to name it all. You can Ask for more. Woody Allen, Dostoievsky and myself.
>KIK username
Martiniqueic
>>
>asl
19/f
>Who you are
Just some girl who needs more people to keep me company. Sorry I can be clingy at times.
>what you're looking for
Preferably females to chat and
Need someone to talk to when I'm awake at night and can't sleep, joke around and junk but I'll talk about pretty much anything but I'm kinda bad at starting convos so give me time and I can be a little lewd sometimes, sorry. Don't send me dick pics plz
>fav
Currently watching stranger things and I like spooky movies
>kik
Intergalacticdanger
>>
>ASL
24/m
>Who are you
Just finished univesty, ı studied law. I am intern now, have so much free time etc
Someone to talk daily, ı prefer females, ı like flirting if you care or want, my English is not perfect, you should be patient and help me sometimes
I like tv series, my fav HBO, in the Last times ı started watching netfilx stuff.
>KIK username
Hulolo
Ä°f you want we can voice chat on Skype too
>>
>ASL
18/m/Australia
>Who are you?
Jus some kid who is about to finish high school and has zero clue about the future
Someone to talk to about mutual interests and/or anything really
I am into music, anime, manga, video games, drawing
>KIK username
kk_sh0
>>
>ASL
26/m/NY

>Who are you
An idiot with a BS in science, going back to school for teaching, working part time at a restaurant in the mean time. Bit of a loner, sort of shy. sort of quiet at first, but I open up more around people with the same type of weird I am.

Not really sure. Someone to meme around with I guess. Female preferred, my life is kind of a sausage fest.

I'm a sucker for 80's and 90's rock. I admittedly don't read a whole lot (though I should) but I really like thrillers. Same goes for movies.
Currently addicted to Destiny on PS4.

>KIK username
PerpetualPants
>>
>>24281136
>straight

Post picture of tranny
>>
Kik lights_camera_smash

I'm new to the place im at and have lots of time at work (actually I don't) .

I watch a lot of television and my favorites are impractical jokers, suits etc. Hmu if you are looking for a convo or into finance or accounting.

Special love for Europeans and Canadians lol
>>
>ASL
18/m/French
>Who are you
Just became student in an engineer school, pretty cool for now. Interested in most fields, from literature to music, sports, sciences, really anything you could think off may be interesting me, I'm really curious.
People to talk to, but like really talking, not just a random message from time to time. And also people not afraid of talking about everything, even if you consider it taboo, unrelated to our usual conv or just boring, may be a good laugh anyway ^^
LOTS of music ^^ too many to dump them all here (Orchestral, chorals, steampunk, raps, swing, classic, dubstep, 80', 70'........). I love french literature, Harry Potter, Stephen Kings, EDGAR ALLAN FUCKING POE and My favorite shows are HIMYM and Vikings. My favorite games are Zelda ones and every other adventure/action ones
>KIK username
PandaPonk
>>
File: IMG_20150609_205812.jpg (511KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150609_205812.jpg
511KB, 1080x1920px
>ASL
28/m/TN
>Who are you
28 year old faggot with a heart condition who was recently laid off because my new boss didn't feel like putting up with my health problems. Currently working on a horror novella and looking for a new job.
Someone who likes literature and vidya, qt3.14s
I like girls, but pls no BBW. I like boys too, but mostly twinks.
>Favorite music
Rush, Tool, White Stripes, Dir en grey, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, Alice in Chains, David Bowie (in b4 hurr durr he died now he's popular), Blue Öyster Cult, Pearl Jam, Opeth, Weird Al, System of a Down
>favorite authors
Neil Gaiman, Ray Bradbury, Terry Pratchett, Philip K Dick, Haruki Murakami, Kurt Vonnegut
>KIK username
keendreams
>>
File: 20160713_125612.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160713_125612.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>ASL
33/m/all around the world
>Who are you
I know who I'm not, still defining myself. I'm a writer, a poker player, a technician, a black belt, a philosopher. My humor can be dark, but always situational, making things up in the moment, I'm an improviser
Just some talk about life and dead, universe and existentialism.
Jazz, rock, indie, electropop, it's hard to name it all. You can Ask for more. Woody Allen, Dostoievsky and myself.
>KIK username
Martiniqueic
>>
>>24282795
Why the fuck did you post yourself twice within 10 days? Theres a reason nobody is adding you and its not a lack of visibility
>>
File: jack.gif (2MB, 268x250px) Image search: [Google]
jack.gif
2MB, 268x250px
Kik: Demonbolt
23/M/TX
Gay black chub, PC gamer and semi-weeb. I'm down for deep conversations or surface, ask me questions.
>>
File: 043875887954.png (1MB, 648x1150px) Image search: [Google]
043875887954.png
1MB, 648x1150px
>ASL
19/m/germany
>Who are you
some 19 year old fgt who looks for people to talk to about music, movies, philosophy or life itself
Not sure desu, just people
Mostly metal and rock music/ fantasy books/ Watching BoJack Horseman atm
>KIK username
paradig11
>>
18 m va gay I just need some friends and maybe a bff

Kik:idkanymore137
>>
>ASL
26/M/Missouri, USA
>Who are you
Blue collar worker currently trying to expand my hobbies and interests in an attempt to learn more about myself. In general I enjoy video games, music, and anime & manga more than most other things.
Just a good conversation with someone, usually not picky on topics. Learning about people, their interests, and where they come from sounds nice. I'm not a great conversationalist but I'd like to think I'm a pretty good listener if someone just wants to vent about stuff.
>Favorite music/books/shows/vidya/
I'm not good with favorites, my tastes tend to change as I find new things, and I have a shitty memory on top of that. I've really been into Grimes lately after seeing her in concert a couple months ago. I enjoyed The Black Company books quite a bit. Stargate SG-1 has always been a personal favorite, as well as the anime adaption of Banner of the Stars and it's follow-ups. Vidya? Halo would be up there, as well as Nier and Bloodborne, for having perfect soundtracks.
>KIK username
Guy_Jean
>>
ASL: 25.F.NY

Who I am: A drawer, night owl, weird humored, lover of dark things, tattoo fanatic. Other things I'm sure.

What I'm looking for: convo. Quality chit chat. I like to laugh. Don't think memes or dick pics are hilarious. So none of those please. I like gals and fellas so I'm ok to talk to whomever. Mutual interests are a plus of course.

Music/Books/Shows,etc: Many. Pretty random, out there with my music. Shows, depends. I'm always watching something else or on a kick with a certain show.

Username: spazzyriz
>>
>ASL
25/F/US
>Who you are
Former weeb turned healthcare professional by day, stupid, drunk asshole by night. I am a piece of shit.
Someone who can stick with me and talk to me even when I'm awkward and failing. Nothing sexual please. If you get too flirty it makes me uncomfortable and I probably won't respond. I make small talk all day and I hate it. Tell me all your secrets and your thoughts about the world. I work and might not respond immediately, so please don't hate me for that.
>Favorite whatever
Who cares
>KIK
molar.bear
>>
18 / Male / USA

I'm interested in super boring computer stuff that I don't even want to get into. It's not fun to talk about, so let's just discuss whatever tickles your fancy. I'm probably interested in it to some degree.

I'm looking for intelligent conversation. I don't consider myself a genius, but talking about fluffy dogs all the time gets old. If you're into AI or futurology, that would be cool. I can, however, settle for almost any topic.

As for media... I liked Portal. Cave Story is also proving itself interesting. As for books, I'm mainly reading up on computers and software. I don't watch a lot of television.

Don't hesitate to talk to me even if you don't care for technology.

kik: tetraploid
>>
>ASL
23/m/az
>Who are you
Anxious with ambitions to travel. Graduate from college with a degree in English and German. Into films and shows, but I love reading scifi and poetry.
Someone to talk to. Pathetic, right? I get along with some people, but maintain a distance because it's safer that way. I want to learn how people close this distance.
MGMT, Puscifer, Die Toten Hosen, Die Artze/The Silmarillion, God Emperor of Dune, The Last Nostalgia/Utopia, Twin Peaks/Nethack, Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey
>KIK username
fisheyegrey
>>
>asl
23 / am grill

>who are you
am just a sad grill meme queen
i like to smoke and watch cartoons
art is dope and conspiracy is real
bantz is life cya cuck

>what am i looking for
o qt grills & bois who wanna talk shit and send memes and watch cartoons and play games and junk and be fun. fun convos n stuff thnx !

>favourite stuff
um any and all cartoons including animu cause inb4 do u like animu. vast music taste but i like to share so ! currently playing dark souls 3 and ffxiv haaaa. just call me the movie master ok. none cartoon shows would be like trailer park boys, bates motel and shit like that !

>kik
pukebag
you already knewwww ha
>>
>ASL
19 f California
>who are you
I'm just a 19 year old that's likes to get really high and chill out. I love movies and tv shows. I'm also a decent artist
>what you're interested in
Really just a good conversation. I have some insomnia and I like talking to people to pass time. I also like making new friends.
>favorite music
My music is pretty spread out but I'm very in the cure and depeche mode. Also Pink Floyd, Bowie and Queen. And some other obscure bands.
>Kik
Lexatrex
>>
Anon102938
Drunk attractive male in a relationship

Just want to talk to a girl that isn't my girlfriend for once

Really about anything

22yo
>>
>>24284953
>stupid, drunk asshole. I am a piece of shit.

We all got that when you said you're a "healthcare professional"
>>
>A/S/L
Male
Central Florida

>Who are you
Analyst, musician, actor, singer, pet owner. Lived and loved and lost. Raised military, mostly liberal with a dash of common sense conservative. I use to vocaroo on the MSA threads and had a good reputation for making people very happy and wiggly.

>what are you looking for
Casual friendship, interesting stories, conversations spurred by insomnia. Happy memories, dark fantasies, whatever. Just be interesting and engaged in the conversation.

>favorite music/shows/books/vidya

Most anything. My normal work involves medical data, research, and education, so I read a lot of technical documents and government papers. Typical interested are fantasy, horrorals, scifi, most any kind of music as long as it shows skill in crafting it. Getting back into vidya after 6 years away, so I could use recommendations

>kik name

Numbersnmusic
>>
20 m usa

Just a regular college student

Ehh idk

Comics, pretty much it

sidbtthd09
>>
23 m tex ass

epic college dropout 2 cool 4 school angry manlet

stopped taking my jew mind control meds and im going nuts and need distraction until i get over withdraw

send me all of your dark thoughts

dont expect a reply

id: holyenemy
>>
>ASL
22/M/MO
>Who are you?
22 year old stoner misanthrope/romantic. Devout socialist. I write poetry on fair occasion.
>What are you looking for?
Conversation on poetry, philosophy, politics. Someone to share poetry and ideas back and forth.
>Favorite stuff?
To name a few favorite musical groups/artists: Wu-Tang Clan (and most members), Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Mariachi el Bronx, and Gogol Bordello. Books? I'll pick up anything and start it.
>kik
thekckillerbee
>>
>me
27/f/USA

I enjoy cooking, trying new recipes, shopping, trying to be more active, just hanging out and having fun.

>Looking for

Just clean chat, friends, people to talk to when bored, laughs, etc.

>Kik contact

Mssouthernredhead
>>
>>24286629
How can you use liberal and common sense in the same sentence?
>>
Is there a group chat going yet?
>>
>ASL
18/female/PA

>Who are you
College student going into accounting, trying to make better for myself coming from a poor family. I'm a huge math, politics/economics and music geek, too. And by geek I mean to the point of almost being a social outcast. That doesn't stop me from talking to everyone I meet, though.

Someone with as much downtime as I do to fill with pointless yet witty banter. Let's have debates in good spirit, or vent about the terrible day we both had.

>Favorite music/shows/books/vidya/etc
Music: all over the spectrum, I'm willing to listen to every genre out there
Shows/movies: don't watch much TV or movies.
Vidya: not much of that either
Books: all the classics, mystery/suspense, and the John Grisham airport bookstore paperback legal thrillers

>Kik username
KittyCatarina_22
>>
>ASL
30/m/ca
>Who are you
The most introverted extrovert Ive ever known, just moved back to Cali after living in Milwaukee for a couple years.
like minded individuals who
NOFX!, 80's/90's progrock, crust, punk and alternative. The Greatest Story Ever Told (the evidence for evolution) by. Richard Dawkins, that book made me love geology and biology. The first 5 seasons of the Simpsons. Not really into games but Call of Duty is fun as hell.
>KIK username
ganjiparabowl
>>
>ASL
23/M/Netherlands
>Who are you
I'm an amateur musician who wants to work in the industry most likely, currently a NEET. I used to be in therapy for social anxiety disorder, autism, and depression, but I've been managing really well as of late and feel pretty great.
People to talk with, I have a terrible sleeping rhythm so late night talks are nice. I wouldn't be opposed to meeting up if we're close enough I guess. Also, bandmates and people who work in the music industry would be cool, need to network that shit.
Classic rock and blues mostly
Haven't read in a long while, but mostly fantasy books like LOTR and Eragon or books about music and such
Community, Firefly, Futurama, Berserk, One Piece
WoW mostly, but I play loads
There's much more to it than this, talk to me if you'd like to know.
>KIK username
fumperwinkle
>>
>>24287870
by not investing entirely in the ideology of either as something that defines me. Choice is what makes the difference.

example: I'm pro life - a liberal'esque viewpoint
I'm pro weed, also liberal'esque
I'm also pro 2nd amendment, pro military, pro conservative fiscal practices, etc....all conservative view points.
>>
>ASL
19/M/CT
>Who are you
I'm a very musically inclined person. I go to college for jazz studies and plan on being a teacher afterward. I love to compose aswell. I also like to do out door activities such as hiking. I was a pretty big social outcast when I was on middle school and most of high school but am much more out going. I also suffered from extreme amounts of depression and was hospitalized for it.
I'm just looking for someone to talk to from time to time. I get lonely sometimes and that's where depression kicks in. If you're also musically inclined we can talk about that.
I love jazz from 1920-50's but I listen to almost anything but hate pop. I don't really read books or watch tv. I play games like Lol ane dota like once a week with a few friends.
>KIK username
Donnebrass
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1080x1080px
I draw and write code on a stream and people actually like to watch :^)

Bay Area, 415 Area Code

kik: lycheebunqt
skype/snapchat: lycheebun
Tell me your favorite movie/game/record/line-of-code.
>>
>ASL
32/f/Mn

Some casual chats on weekends

Right now I'm watching Jurassic park. I like history, cats, sci-fi/fantasy books, and some manga.

>KIK username
eminekochan

I know I'm posting this in the middle of the night for most people. If you try to contact me and I don't respond I'm probably asleep.
>>
>>24288565
Derp. Pro-choice.
>>
>ASL
32/m/FL

>Who are you
I am the night....

Honestly, human contact. I my current situation has me stuck without a vehicle at the moment so I hardly leave the house.

Rock, metal, and SOME dubstep/ Mostly sci Fi. Been catching up on my 40k reading lately/Anything Watchable that isn't Big Bang Theory/Don't really have a favorite game that comes to mind.

>KIK username
TheEnigmaticEnigma
>>
>ASL
20/f/uk
>Who are you
A 20 year old British girl and student nurse. I like going to the gym, cooking, sewing, cars and going out with my friends.
Just people to talk to, I'm bored and don't have any plans today so need to be occupied.
>Favorite music/books/shows/vidya
I listen to a lot of hxc and pop punk but I like most music. I like game of thrones, desperate housewives and a lot of other girly shows
>KIK username
polarbearclubb
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.