[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are so many threads for gay men on this board. Can we get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: lesbian.jpg (9KB, 511x217px) Image search: [Google]
lesbian.jpg
9KB, 511x217px
There are so many threads for gay men on this board. Can we get a thread for the lesbians of SOC?

Show me I'm not the only one.
>>
>>24275446
Not strictly lesbian but im a girl who likes girls
Im sure there are many around here anon
>>
>>24275446
Half these guys aren't gay they are bored and horny and there aren't too many kik female anons.
>>
bi girl here.

be careful because a lot of guys pretend to be females though, a guy got caught in the last thread
>>
>>24275463
I just never seem to find them then.

>>24275471
Yeah I've seen a lot of guys say they are "straight but possibly bi".

How are you ladies tonight?
>>
>>24275485
Doin well
>>
>>24275485
I'm the guy who came to tell you that they are bored.
>>
>>24275495
Anything fun or exciting going on tonight?
>>
U.K./Bi here :3
>>
Hey fellow queer girls.

How's everyone's week going?
>>
>>24275572
Slow and steady. I work way too much.
But Friday is pay day!
>>
>>24275446

you can TRY to get a thread going, but /soc/ is really nothing more than a few hardcore attention seeking sluts with daddy issues feeding of the attention and adoration given to them by a huge group of beta males, pervs, a womanizers. The few that don't fall into this category are LGBT degenerates and their ilk.

I just come here to jerk off to sluts, which I think really is 90% of the traffic to this bored. Only the pathetic "fans" and "models" ever actually post anything.

That being said, if one of you dikes wants to spread your asshole for me I'll gladly look at it, maybe jerk off and then forget you ever existed, like the countless other selfie girls on the internet.

>MFW I'm not breaking board rules but I bet you report me anyway
>>
>>24275626
You're not breaking any board rules but you're using the wrong forms of words and have some spelling issues.

We can't all be perfect though and I doubt your usual clientele is capable of noticing those things.
>>
does /les/ have a discord
>>
>>24275650

English is not my first language. I don't see the mistakes you are saying I made, but I have no doubt they are there. Also, what clientèle? idk I'm heading to small tit thread to jerk off
>>
>>24275626
>come to /soc/ from the rest of 4chan
>usually always have a boring or bad time
>see this man
>faith is restored
Thank you anon.. The hero we need but don't deserve...
>>
27 year old, married lesbian here.
been married for two years now, pretty happy with life. 'sup my ladies?
>>
>>24275584
Hope you do something fun with the money!

>>24275732
How many cats do y'all have?
>>
Hey all
25 year old dyke here.
How's everyone doing tonight?
>>
>>24275626
>90% of the traffic to this bored
>to this bored
>bored

Lel
>>
File: 1354524562111.jpg (421KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1354524562111.jpg
421KB, 2048x1536px
>>24275858
we've got 3 that are ours, and another one that hangs around that we've adopted. guess we're a cliche.
>>
>>24275858
I'm gonna try but I'll probably spend it on stupid things. I want to get my dogs Halloween costumes!

>>24275863
Hiya! Welcome to the thread. How's your night going?
>>
If any of you lesbian or bi ladies wanna chat you can add me on Skype.

>>
>>24276167
Thanks for the welcome.
So far so good, just getting myself geared up to go back to university
>>
>tfw you can't stop catfishing lesbians and you're a dude
>>
>>24276200
What are you studying?
>>
18/bi/california/ATTRACTIVE
strictly sexual with women sorry
>>
>>24276167
What kind of dogs do you have, and what will their costumes be?
>>
File: nio wink.gif (563KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
nio wink.gif
563KB, 500x281px
I never thought I would see this thread. Hi fellow lesbeans

Here's a mood lifter though. I posted in a Skype thread several months ago stating that I'm a lipstick lesbian and that it would be nice to meet a qt grill but wouldn't get my hopes up because I only ever get added by dudes.

And yet, a qt grill did in fact add me. We are now dating and do cute couples cosplay together.

So hey. You never know.
>>
I'm a lesbian, I guess. I've identified as bi for the longest time, but I don't think I am. If I am bi, it is like, overwhelmingly geared towards women. I don't know.

>tfw no qt submissive femme gf to dominate in bed

It seems no one likes butches. Not that I blame them.
>>
>>24276453
I am a submissive femme!! do you have a kik?
>>
>>24276354
yeah my wife and i are both lipstick and people are often confused. they always expect one of us to be butch.
>>
>>24276466
Sure. It's turniphead96. The likelihood we've talked before might be high though.

I guess that goes to anyone else interested too, I suppose.
>>
>>24276354
aw, so cute! are you two in a long distance relationship?
>>
>>24276478
Of sorts, yes. When we first met, we were a short train ride away. But then I moved countries, so now we're in an unofficial LDR I suppose. We're not official in that she's not my literal girlfriend, but we are planning our lives around being together again soon.

Just goes to show, though. Sometimes you meet great people in unexpected ways.
>>
>>24276344
Border Collies
I'm not sure on the costumes yet.
Any ideas?

>>24276453
I'm a lipstick lesbian into lipstick lesbians and butch lesbians. Hehe I posted my Skype if you wanna add me.
>>
>>24276491
I always think border collies make cute superheroes! They usually like to run and jump around enough to make the capes poof out.

And to add to the general discussion, I'm a lowkey femme into every kind of girl, honestly.
>>
>>24276491
I love border collies. I would love to have one, but they need so much space, and I just don't have that. Lucky you!

I do have a cat though, because of course.
>>
4 hours into this thread, and no pics were posted. If this were a gay thread it'd be filled with dicks. I'm seriously considering the differences between men and women. It amazes me sometimes. Carry on ladies
>>
>>24276668
If we post pictures, it will be filled with men.
>>
>>24276701
>Implying there aren't guys who have already posted in this thread.
>>
I just wish I could find a legit kik group, sometimes I get jealous of the gay threads...
>>
>>24276706
Yeah, I'm not doubting that, but there are way fewer than if girls were posting pictures. If dudes want to lurk and pretend to be queer women so they can talk about dog Halloween costumes, I don't care.
>>
>>24276776
I'll just say this, guys in /soc/ have no problem using emojis and trying to act cute.
>>
>>24276800
I do. Feels manipulative and moreso pretty ghey. Emojis are for girls. I'll use :) , ;) , and :( but thats it. Anyways, >>24276701 has a good point. Better to play it safe
>>
>>24276800
But you do have a problem with reading comprehension, apparently. I know there are guys typing in here as women. I don't give a shit.
>>
>>24275650
>You're not breaking any board rules but you're using the wrong forms of words and have some spelling issues.

You're a retard; this antithesis makes no sense.
>>
>>24276245
I'm an English major :)
>>
I too am a fellow female Lesbian. Hehe!
>>
22/f/Lesbian here
Kik: alynnx333
>>
File: image.jpg (312KB, 826x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312KB, 826x1280px
Bumping with face

If anyone has kik/Skype feel free to send usernames my way
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.