[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Younger man / older woman discussion thread! The old thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
Younger man / older woman discussion thread!

The old thread got buried but the discussion lives on! Any hookup advice, dating tips, stories, sex talk or fantasies are welcome!
>>
>>24275044

So, I had a shameless bump / story to get it rolling.

Be me today, it is late at work. Nice older lady that I work with (20 years older) and I are hiding in a room and talking. I've known for awhile she is not married and that she is very clingy and needs constant attention. She is lonely and doesn't have anyone to just chill with. Sometimes she'll rub on my back when I see her in the hall. Don't really think anything of it. I'm just talking like we always do.

Not sure if it was just me but I think I catch her looking at my bulge for a second. I admit that it sounds odd but I was sitting in a position where I could feel how tight my pants were and I'm sure I was showing badly. She ends up giving me her number, tells me that "nobody has to know anything" and that we should grab some lunch and talk more often.

I think she asked me out, right?! She could be my mom, lol.

She is Italian/American and about 5 feet tall. Fit and very tiny...probably a B cup and a very tight little ass. I'm currently looking for women my age because I want kids. In the mean time, I guess it doesn't hurt to be curious.
>>
you single?If yes hit that
>>
>>24275158

Yeah, I'm single. She knows this too.

Given the chance, I would probably hit it. Going to leave myself open for the next shot to be sure she wants to get closer. Last girl that I dated at work turned out to be a psycho.

I think it would be fun to have a FWB relationship with a woman like her. Never been cougared before so I'll provide the bait and when its taken, I'll know I got the green light. Older women are pretty straightforward so I think I'll know what she wants fairly quickly.
>>
>tfw no older woman to succ me
Suffering
East TN here, usually most older women are either super fat or just ugly
There's a decent amount of hot ones too but I stand no chance with them so
>>
>>24275270

Eh, you may be right. Super fat is a turn off but I find few to be actually "ugly." Just my opinion though.

One of the weird things about my fascination here is that older women can often feel neglected. I want to be that guy to make them feel good again. There is just something about it that turns me on.

I do jobs for people outside of work in my trade and quite often, my clients tend to be older single women. They need help with a job, etc. There are a couple that I met that I think would have fucked me on the spot given the chance. I think you'd be surprised whats out there. In fact, I had one lady say once that she wanted a nice young guy to "wrap her legs around." I was not even remotely tempted though. She was pretty scary.
>>
>>24275385
Pics of her? Or your Kik if you don't want to post them here?
>>
>>24275419

Got nothing...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.