[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi soc! I have a question... How could I have a girlfriend? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: wallhaven-426563.jpg (529KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-426563.jpg
529KB, 1920x1080px
hi soc! I have a question...
How could I have a girlfriend? I have 26 years, I am finishing college career, but nothing at all, I tested all online applications and shit, aunts only speak to the handsome guys ... so I should change my look or something? or should stop looking for and send them all to hell and once
>>
Having a firm grasp on the English language would probably be a step in the right direction
>>
>>24269813
english is not my mattern languaje
>>
>>24269870
just start fucking guys desu
>>
>>24269870
What is your native language?

>>24269813
It's clear English isn't anon's first language, cut him a little slack.
>>
>>24269554
For starters, what do you look like on an average day? That's important. You don't need to be "attractive" but you need to show you groom yourself to a modest degree
Second, how is your communication skills? Do you approach girls regularly?
>>
>>24269875
>>24269893
I look like a computer, casual shirt, jeans and sneakers

in the communication I am somewhat shy, but when I have ceased to be trusted

my language is Spanish metern
>>
>>24269904
I recommend uploading yourself into a human body before trying to date girls. Being a computer can make this difficult.
>>
>>24269917
was the translater uggg i hate it
i am a engening, use casual shirt and jeans
in comunication in my languaje i am good but shy sometimes
>>
>>24269917
me gustaría ver como podrías dominar el español ;)
>>
>>24269923
Have you tried doing activities you enjoy where girls might be? Do you go to church or another social club or function? Just be yourself and be polite.
>>
>>24269923
Ok, t-shirt and jeans is fine, and you have a nice and stable career. Do you shave/brush regularly? Grooming is really essential. You don't need to transform into someone who is constantly checking himself(me) but you need to at least be presentable.

As for being shy, you need to work on that. Just remember. "No" is the worst thing they can say. You have to be willing to be rejected and embarrassed in order to get someone. Courage and humility are both traits women love, and they're vital to get most women unless you're a billionaire or look like Leonardo dicaprio
>>
>>24269935
That's a good point, the whole "going out to a club to find chicks" thing can work, but the best relationships form from meeting her in a place you didnt go looking for her in. Have a reason for being there and then notice if there's someone who catches your eye or even have an accidental conversation about something
>>
>>24269935
>>24269939
>>24269944
I usually shave every 4 days, and I'll see if I cut my hair on Saturday.

Taketh advice on shyness.

vere go outside activities do not usually go out much, but some recommendation?
>>
>>24269958
What do you like to do? What are your interests. Something bad mundane as going to the grocery store is all you really need. Do you buy parts for your computer in person? Maybe you'll see someone at the hardware store. The last girl I dated I met while buying candy at a candy store(she was the clerk). It varies
>>
>>24269984
i like informatics things, computers, arduino, programming,In conclusion i need to go out more times? and talk with everybody?
>>
Above all just be yourself and be confident in the fact that you CAN be yourself. Trying to lie or put on a facade won't help you out if you want the relationship to last. Your best bet judging from what you said is to work in your shyness. Remember, you don't have to date every woman you talk to, but being able to start a conversation with them will lead to success when you do want to date one. Next time you're in a Line waiting for something, start talking to the person in front or behind you and work from there. There is always something to talk about.
>>
>>24270054
thanks i will do it :)
>>
>>24270049
Go to tech shows. Explore your community to see what might interest you. There are Facebook groups and Craigslist meet ups and just a plethora of ways to become social, you just have to force yourself to do it.
>>
>>24270132
i don't have facebook, twitter or any similar need it?
>>
>>24270165
That depends on how you want to keep contact. If you have a cellphone, collect numbers. Some girls are more comfortable with Facebook messenger than their actual phone. But overall zero social media is fine. I use it primarily to see what type of girl she is before the second date(or first of it gets planned ahead). I.E. If she's an uber feminist or something I know what not to say to her. It's cheating since you go in with info on her, but it can help if you have zero game
>>
>>24270482
thank you for the advice and for all help
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.