[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoke to a girl from here. Was probably the best thing ever.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Spoke to a girl from here. Was probably the best thing ever. From Europe. She wad from Spain. I was forced to enlist. Lost her contact. Now, I'm sharing my story with you.

Am I the only one who lost what I've never found?
My English. I'm Albanian.
>>
>>24267994
No, you and your lame story aren't special.
>>
>>24268029
Post something special and less lame then
>>
>>24268041
Literally anything else would be more interesting than this shit thread.
>>
>>24268042
You still haven't posted anything.
>how does a Cheeto on a fingertip taste
>>
ive talked to so many girls and stopped talking to them for stupid reasons. i still love them even if i can't remember most of them
i guess im just lonely
>>
In general? Been ghosted so many times. Girls are very flaky. You can have a nice date, both have fun, she'll send you messages after on how nice it was and when to meet again, and then she ghosts you.

That's if she even makes it to the date. I've twice arranged to meet a girl from /soc/, only for her to flake at the last minute and disappear.
>>
>>24268097
>>24268196
I wanted to argue with that kid, why i made this semitroll thread. He puts his tail up too high.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.