[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those wanting to vent, ill start Fuck you T you never gave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

File: 43.png (134KB, 487x407px) Image search: [Google]
43.png
134KB, 487x407px
For those wanting to vent, ill start

Fuck you T you never gave a shit about what we talked about, you just said what I wanted to hear but never actually did anything and in the end i find out that youre a massive whore

I hope you get gangbanged by a bunch of festies with STDs
>>
I really wish I wasn't such a pussy and took the initiative with girls I like instead of waiting for them to approach me.
>>
I don't come here as often as I used to, but I still think trips would be a benefit for this board.

>>24266812
I think a lot of us would agree with this.
>>
>>24266812
I did that, and now I'm stuck in limbo, with her still seeming like theres some interest, but is unwilling to go further....
>>
I hate my ugly face. I'm 6/10 at best and i'm tired of trying to be atractive. Forever alone
>>
File: take out.gif (613KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
take out.gif
613KB, 500x374px
I give myself maybe 6 months before I get up the gumption to off myself.
I can no longer live with myself, I bully myself almost constantly, I can never be happy with how I look, or what I do.
To top it all off I have absolutely no one I can be emotionally intimate with, partially because I can't be emotionally intimate and partially because I have such an atrocious personality I'm astonished when people even decide to talk to me.
what ever is after death I doubt it can be much worse than this.
>>
>>24266823
6/10? That above average. You'll be fine
>>
File: FFFUUUCCCCKKKKK.jpg (131KB, 1395x845px) Image search: [Google]
FFFUUUCCCCKKKKK.jpg
131KB, 1395x845px
WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING AUTISTIC?? HUH? WHY? YOU SIT IN YOUR ROOM FOR HOURS ON END DOING NOTHING. LITERALLY NOTHING. WHY DON'T YOU CHANGE??? DON'T YOU FEEL SO FUCKING PATHETIC??? DON'T YOU HATE YOURSELF? DONT YOU SEE OTHER PEOPLE AND REALIZE HOW DIFFERENT AND FUCKING RETARDED YOU ARE?? HUH?

FUCKING DO SOMETHING. STOP SITTING THERE TYPING AND FUCKING DO SOMETHING YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT
>>
i ruined my chance at being with my dream girl because of my petty insecurities and it's keeping me up at night now.
>>
i've had so much hollow casual sex, used so many women that now i doubt ill ever love someone again. Join that with my bad reputation, psychotic depression, drug abuse...

lost my job, lost my friends, lost my mind, now what
the last person that approached me, guess what? a girl, broke up with her boyfriend wanting sex. i guess thats the only value i have in life, being a performer, an object.

well, i did it to myself, didnt i
>>
I have the thought of killing myself everyday for the past 7months and I hold it in me not to do it because of the small amount of happiness I get off talking to some Co workers occasionally.
>>
File: QXUN7111.jpg (595KB, 1217x2975px) Image search: [Google]
QXUN7111.jpg
595KB, 1217x2975px
I'm so desperate to lose my virginity and just sleep with ANYTHING that I'm willing to sleep with this fat girl i chatted up online. She looks alright enough for me to get hard and fuck though so that's nice i guess.

Part of me wants to pass up on this and wait it out but another part of me just wants to fuck anything that has a hole and breaths.

Pic related. what do anons?
>>
I'm so fucking inept when talking to people I like. I'm so fucking awkward and can only talk about dumb shit that no one cares about, like computers or national park fun facts. I've become the "nerdy and eccentric cute litte sister" of my peers. And goddammit, all I want is to grope the chest of the gains goblin I work with!
>>
>>24268261

Beth Cox will take your v-card....but she might have AIDS from the nigs.
>>
>>24268261
I'll take her down fast..where she's from?
>>
>>24268261
Why are you desperate to lose your virginity?
>>
>>24268261
How old are you, anon?
>>
>>24268700
Yeah fuck that.

>>24268858
I'd rather not give that out

>>24268957
Virginity aside, i think I'm just sexually frustrated. I think doing this will remove whatever doubt i have about myself and make it easier to be around women in general.

I'm not someone who cares about preserving their virginity for the right person or shit like that. I just think doing this will break this invisible barrier I have around women.

>>24268969
>>
i really though you liked me the way i do with you and that something could have blossom between us. i still hang on to the idea that it is possible and i want it to happen so badly. you are the best thing that has happened to me in recent times and i want it evolve and continue into something bigger and better.
>>
I want to stop being the fucking match maker but I feel like shit if I turn down helping literally anyone. I don't want to choose between my beliefs/hobbies and actually finding someone to love because no one is willing to try LDR and where I live now is a FUCKING WASTELAND.
>>
>Come into vent thread wanting to post
>cant think of anything
>Head is swirling full of unidentifiable thoughts and imagines of self harm and abuse like a suicidal brainfart
>Doctors just tell me to stop overthinking
25 years old and a hinderance on everybodies life im in. not sure how much longer i have
>>
I had a presentation/conference at worm tofu. I totally fucked up and made myself look incompetent. They wanted to reschedule for an hour from now. Someone please kill me :) I hope this one goes OK
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472590688819.jpg (36KB, 562x562px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472590688819.jpg
36KB, 562x562px
I live the American dream. I make enough money to support 5 families, I'm constantly getting hit on, and getting offers from gorgeous women, even though they have no idea how much money I make or what I do. I travel the country on a very frequent basis. My life is perfect, and I wish it wasnt. I wish I wasn't so fortunate, their is literally no adversity. I'm getting closer and closer every day to hating my life.
>>
File: IMG_20160831_022441601.jpg (272KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160831_022441601.jpg
272KB, 480x640px
>>
I wish people would accept me for me after I've decided to open up to them. Every time I do the other person starts to give very subtle hints that they want nothing to do with me and I feel like shit. Everyday I sit in this room not doing a whole lot with my life but whenever I decide to take initiative everything just back fires and I feel even more like shit to the point where I can't even sleep at night.
>>
>>24269557
Fuck them. Don't base your self worth on your perceived usefulness to other people. Don't live your life for anyone except you. In 1,000 years whether you lived a fulfilling happy life, or lived it doing what ever the fuck you wanted, none of it will matter. Don't base your happiness on other people, like I said. Fuck them. Do what makes you happy, because no one else is going to.
>>
>>24270364
Hire me to challenge you and build you as a person shouldn't be to hard and I could use a job doing what I do best
>>
>>24266926
Wanna talk?
>>
fuck you for leaving me 4 her after 4 years together.
fuck you for not trying and not caring about what we had or me as a person.
i hate myself for needing u so badly and hurting myself in the process.
but i want u to know what im growing and when u change ur mind im not gonna take u back.
>>
>>24268261
I'm kinda on the same boat as this dude

I'm 20 I've never been in a relationship, but I'm just surrounded by people who are, hell I can't think of someone I talk to who is single it makes me feel like an outcast. I'm not that awkward I can hold a conversation with a girl but everytime I try to advance it fails somehow. Ever since middle school I've tried, but here I am still single and a virgin and I've progressively lowered my standards over the years and still no luck. With every failure my self-esteem just keeps lowering and I feel like I'm trapped in this rut with no signs of ever getting out. These last 2 years I've questioned to my self "what's wrong with me?" and I've just been trying to find an answer. I feel this mix feelings of loneliness and sexual frustration and I feel like just losing my virginity will give me the confidence I need to get out of this rut
>>
wish I would have tried harder to get a gf but didn't help much when my brother keeps calling me fat lowering my self esteem a shit ton when I'm a little overweight telling me I'll end up dead at age 40.
>>
I miss just being friends with you. Things happened in our lives that ended what we had, but our similarities and insecurities kept us talking. Even after we met new people, had new experiences, we still occasionally talked. I know you miss me too, you've made it clear both drunkenly and sober. You're married now and I'm just trying to figure out who I am. It just feels like we're getting close to that point where we won't have any reason to talk anymore, even if we want to.
>>
>>24272366
I don't suppose it could hurt, though I'm not really sure what I'd talk about or if it would help
>>
I've enjoyed my friend's, hell even my dog's company more than anyone I've dated.
>>
I wish my bummy ex would fuck off. We've been broken up for 5 years and he still contacts me every few months telling me he's changed and he has all these plans for our future. I reject him every time, or at least limit it to sex only, because I'm not stupid enough to fall for the lies. Then he'll add all his exes and say the same things to them and we stop talking until the next time he does this.

He was really quite malicious towards the end of the relationship and a while after, being physically and mentally abusive, trashing my confidence, telling lies about me and constantly harassing me. I started sleeping with his old best friend to be petty but he was really great and got me off more times in 2 nights than my ex did the whole time we were together. His dad also tries to keep in contact. I don't know if it's because he misses me with his son or he's into me. But I can't seem to get away from him. Even his exes and girlfriends try to contact me or talk about me to other people.
I havent had a serious relationship since this so my family always mention him blaming him for that. It just stresses me out having constant reminders of such an awful time that should just be a bad memory.
>>
women are heartless witches and I wish I had one nearby to beat to death and laugh at her screaming in excruciating pain begging me to stop but no I'm having too much fun.
>>
If there is one thing that I want right now, it is for a chance at essentially a do over with her. Knowing what I know now, I am confident that it would work out with us, if a do over occured
>>
>>24275499
Please elaborate, what caused it to be over? And what makes you think it would work now?
>>
>>24275585
OK, Now I'll elaborate. Still will be shorter than the normal summary.

>Meet Girl
>Seems somewhat into me
>Into her aswell
>Take a shot, and ask her out
>Agrees. Day before tells me her friend wants to take along
>He kinda hijacks the "date" (In retrospect coulda been a test)
>Go a month and a bit as just friends, though kinda awkward.
>Last day of class, she says nothing to me, while he says bye to me, as if im competition.

If I was more assertive, and took control of the aranged deal, or straight up told her not to have the friend with us, Maybe, just maybe we coulda been a thing
>>
>>24275658
move on, she's a whore
>>
>>24275739
It seemed to be more so due to the friend and not her, as he had a GF at the time, and tried getting with her (She was guilted into going with him, after asking 3 times.)

THe whole deal is a bit more complicated than this

How she acts seems like shes intimidated by him to a degree...
>>
I broke up with you so that you wouldn't be a problem anymore. So why are you still a problem?
>>
>>24275796
rejection breeds obsession
>>
>>24274487
Have kik or anything?
Mine: carinadra
>>
Dear J,

I fucked up a good thing with us. Even though we weren't ever officially "together," we both knew that we had feelings for each other. I wonder if you still read these boards. I hope you're doing well, and I hope you're making someone else smile.
>>
>>24274696
Why don't you change your phone number anon.? Same for your e-mail, block him on facebook etc., and let your friends know to not give out your number to him.

Limiting it to sex only, is never going to work, that leaves him believing he has a chance with you still.

The only way to make a break from someone, is 100% completely, otherwise you just get drug back into old bad habits.
>>
>>24266799

There are too many fucking assholes in this world, that need to be taught a lesson in how to behave. They need to legalize dueling, just like in the old days, so when some dirty crooked p.o.s. gets out of line, it is legal to kill them. P.o.s. then has a choice to make when challenged to the duel, apologize and make it right, refuse to fight and be shunned by society as being a coward, or face you on the field of honor and be done with it.
>>
I wish I didn't fall for every girl that gave me the time of day. Every time I start spending time with one I start to get way too attached. I keep spending more time with her and it keeps getting worse, but I can't get in the way of her relationship.
I just don't want to be so lonely and pitiful anymore.
>>
File: 1446885423989.jpg (93KB, 600x788px) Image search: [Google]
1446885423989.jpg
93KB, 600x788px
>>24276904
>>
File: 1442057508035.jpg (232KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
1442057508035.jpg
232KB, 500x720px
I don't know how to get a real partner at my age.
19m, just want a girl or mtf to be with in incredibly close passion- with the intention of being such forever if nothing happens.

People treat me as disposable, sadly.
I don't have problems talking to people, being smart/interesting, and such.
The lack of emotional intimacy that I crave leads to shit confidence.

Doesn't help that all the really cute smart and sweet ones seem to be loyally locked down to their partners.

I don't know how to make friends as an adult and don't know how to find love.

>>24268261
I think this girl is really cute. Depending on her personality and face I'd girlfriendu her gleefully, consider her a catch.

Men not being able to handle curves is sad.
>>
>>24276606
If this is meant for me, I want to make you smile.
>>
lol at every sad sap crying about relationships. I can't believe how common it is to place such high importance on such a trivial thing. People are strange.
>>
>>24266822
I did that and am doing that with a girl going on 5 years now. I dunno why I don't care to move on. Boredom? We're good friends though so it's not a useless relationship
>>
>>24277088
I don't know why. Maybe just me being optimistic?

It's not even like were good friends. We are friends enough that I can text her out of the blue and talk for a few hours, but thats the extent of it
>>
>>24278033
>>24278033
I think for me is a mixture of wanting to "earn" a date and waiting too long, and me being pessimistic cause girls in my town are 99% plain and boring
>>
I wish I could stop coming here because I'll start to talk to someone daily and get really attached eventhough we live very far away. They end up not feeling the same and I feel lonely. I still feel lonely even when talking to them because they're so far away
>>
>>24278158
Where I am there is no shortage of interesting girls being NYC and all.

But I think for me it mostly is due just falling for her massively and over analyzing stuff in hopes that somethings there.
>>
>>24278183
same here :(
>>
>>24276606
Where do you live? Where did your J live?
>>
I've been getting myself super involved at my college when I actually want nothing more than to sit and rot away, alone, in my room. Every day I consider driving into a tree just so I don't have to go and be peppy, happy, lead two clubs, and sit on boards and generally build my resume and get ready for a career. I hate every second of it, but I can't turn it off.
>>
>>24278367
Do something else. You're probably young anyway. Go on trip somewhere live something and when you get back you'll know a lot more what you want to do with your life.
>>
>>24266812
This. By the time I worked up the courage to start talking to two girls I was really into they both got boyfriends
>>
Tara, I know the things I said recently to try and make up may have sounded like I was trying something or whatever, but I was scared. I literally just want you back and to be friends. I'll always have my doors open even years later down the line. Please walk through them. Lord knows if I'll see you when I'm in aus..
>>
>>24269557
If you want to harm yourself then you need to look at why. If you cannot find a legitimate reason then you should seek medical help. If your doctor understands that you have thoughts of self-harm and suicide but no reasons to think that way then they should be willing and able to prescribe anti-psychotics or other medication that may help.

Don't be afraid of the pills. They might just make you whole again.
>>
So I bought a house yesterday and am beginning to freak out a little. I lived by myself briefly when I was a sophomore but had friends within a few blocks to hang out with.

I'm turning 25 in a few months and won't have any friends near by. At least living at my parents' place the past couple of years I had family to interact with.

What did I just get myself into?
>>
past few weeks ive been having thoughts of harming myself and suicide, they're becoming more and more vivid and frequent, right down to who id write letters to, how id prepare, cutting people off so less people "get hurt" or whatever, my therapist keeps postponing me starting treatment, my life is going nowhere, im paranoid my SO will leave me and that'll be the thing that sends me over the edge, I cant ever tell them that though, I dont want to scare them into staying with me forever, thats not okay.
I just dont know what to do anymore, the past 3 days ive spent unable to sleep and just have waves after waves of panic attacks, the only way to control my breathing is hurting myself and using that to distract with the sensation and counting how many.
>>
>>24266799
Fuck you too

Love,
T
>>
i have a lot of emotional stuff going on right now. youre back in school and youre dealing with that ordeal and private life so i dont want to bother you with how sad and lonely im feeling. but really youre the only friend i have right now. it hurts that we cant talk every night like when did the past few months. i love you papi. i love you in a way that ive havent loved in a long time. you make me very happy and i want to make you happy. you mean a very lot to me and my pathetic life.
>>
>>24276581
yeah ARMADILLO57 is mine
>>
>>24278327
wouldn't it be nice to read minds or something, or maybe see into the future?
>>
I hate that I chase girls and convince myself I'm I have legitimate feelings then the second I have them I lose interest. I don't know how to change it and I hate that I'm such a douche bag. Recently I've been chasing a really hard to get girl for almost a year, honestly thought I was in love... nope, just a cunt that needs the validation of the conquest and nothing more.
>>
I can't fucking sleep. This shit is consuming me.
>>
>>24278385
I'm 25 and I spent 4 years in the military. I've traveled the world.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.