[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women, describe the biggest cock you've had. I was hanging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: ttttt.gif (915KB, 500x242px) Image search: [Google]
ttttt.gif
915KB, 500x242px
Women, describe the biggest cock you've had.

I was hanging out with a lady friend and after we had a couple drinks and smoked a few bowls, she started talking about guys from school she hooked up. One guy was really notorious for getting around and it's a small class, but he's generally a good dude. But when she started talking about him, the first thing she said was, "Thick." She showed me with both of her hands making a jerking motion and then said, "and long" and I won't lie, I was incredibly turned on. She told me she couldn't wrap her hand around him and had to use both hands to jerk him off and then was embarrassed about oversharing.

She texted him and his roommate later that night but they were both out.
>>
There are no women on 4chan you cuck faggot
>>
File: 1467234804817.jpg (126KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1467234804817.jpg
126KB, 1284x980px
>>24261466
I literally lol'd
>>
>>24261477
:(
>>
>>24261516
If it's any consolation, I share your fetish for girls who are size queens. I'm also average in the cock department
>>
>>24261529
I mean I'm just a little above average, but hearing her talk about it and mime it out with her hands when she was stoned was hot as fuck. And I know that most girls have had a big cock or been fucked good by a bigger cock at least once.
>>
>>24261607
Are you into being teased about not being her biggest cock?
>>
>>24261613
We didn't fuck. I'm not into her. Had opportunities obviously but not really interested.

Not really into being teased and it's never happened. Like I said, I'm not small and sometimes I have to go gentler at first, so it's just more the fascination and taboo of it.
>>
>>24261619
I didn't know there was a big dick taboo lol. I'm not small but like being told I'm too small and can't compete with big dicks, etc.
>>
>>24261654
More like you can't talk about it with girls haha.
>>
Man, people don't realize it, but having a big cock can make sex awkward/difficult, especially if the girl has a shallow vagina.
>>
Only experience with a big dick was awful. 10 inches, would only do anal, it hurt a lot and we tried doing it in the shower to make things.. slippery-er I guess? And that only made it worse lol. Not a fan of big dicks anymore, 4-6" is the way to go.
>>
These threads always make me happy to be 4.5"
>>
File: LL.gif (3MB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
LL.gif
3MB, 280x400px
>>24262018
>would only do anal

What?
>>
>>24262069
He said that vaginal sex "meant something" and we were just fuck buddies. Idk I was 15 and stupid and vulnerable and would try anything :/
>>
>>24261889
>>24262018
Haha yeah this is very true. You guys have to mention that big dicks get you to the sex part much faster if you're found out to be genuine. And it makes you feel great if you post a picture of yourself and get a ton of attention just for your size.

It's just that sex is like a skill and most people overestimate their abilities and think they're a champ fucker. If you let your sexual life revolve around your size you'll be missing out on literally every other part of sex than the stretching vagina part. Impressing someone with your dick might get you off, but it's not sex, only penis in vagina is sex (for example).

That being said, flirting and foreplay really are what drives my libido, so having a dick with girth that impresses girls is hot. I just have come to terms with it and think there's something wrong with our society if, by default, guys are worried so much about just the orgasms.

>>24262069
Some people have a natural tendency towards anal, even girls, what's the big deal?
>>
>>24262079
>15 year olds are sexually active and casual enough have fuck buddies

What is this world?
>>
>>24262085
It wasn't the fact he liked anal, it was that he was so adamant about anal and literally declined fucking her pussy even though it would have been much more comfortable for her. And then she agreed with it.
>>
>>24262095
>>24262104
idk man shit was fucked up i honestly agree with you
>>
>>24262123
Yeah I wasn't trying to make you feel bad, just genuinely shocked.
>>
>>24262127
It's all good no worries man!
>>
>>24261889
Of course, even with a slightly above average cock, it takes time.
>>
>>24262085
Yeah. To be fair, she is a size queen. She's admitted as much and said a small or unimpressive penis would be a deal breaker. Presumably average would be fine but I didn't ask.
>>
I actually just texted to see if she's awake and she's out getting drinks so I might be able to coax some more out of her if wanted.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.