[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies-how many of you have dated/married/fucked guys after extreme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Ladies-how many of you have dated/married/fucked guys after extreme weight loss? And I dont mean, 'I went from 210 to 180', Im talking 350 to 180. Do you freak when you see the skin? Is a turn on/off? Im curious.
>>
>>24257888
Nobody? I cant imagine that bodes well for me in the future.
>>
I'm a woman in this situation, and I know it's a tough thing to deal with, OP.
It's not attractive, it looks unusual and painful on top of that, so most are probably going to be a bit put off by it at first. I'm sure people aren't responding because not many here can give you their experiences.
If we're not talking about random encounters with people and more someone who you get to know and loves you, they aren't going to care. I hang out on /fit/ a lot, and there are men with loose skin who find love. There was a man who posted often, lost 200 lbs and was getting married, too.
Try not to let it consume your mind. Just remember that all kinds of people are able to find love and I'm sure you're no exception. You've done a wonderful job pulling yourself out of this, gaining discipline and changing your life completely.
>>
Can't you donate the skin for free?
>>
>>24257888
Obese guy here. Does the skin never adjust back? Or are you cursed with it forever? I don't want to get skin surgery.
>>
I'm a guy kinda in that significant weight loss zone.

Going from 270 to around 180 (kinda have a bigger frame in general) dropped the first 40 in like a month and a half. But kinda hit a stalemate. I thinks it's mostly due to my concerns about loose skin. Doubt it would be much of an issue given my age and all, but just the possibility is screwing with me.

And it's not like I'm ugly. I'm more or less a 5/10 But told constantly by people around that I have 7-8.5 potential. Just if I loose weight
>>
>>24258219
You can donate it, but it still isn't free to you. On top of that, only certain locations can save the skin for donation.

>>24258246
It depends on many things from genetics to how long you've been obese, age and height. It's best to lose the weight the younger you are for the best chance.
Put on muscle while losing the weight to help as much as possible, make sure you drink a ton of water to keep your skin hydrated, fish oil is good for the skin if you can take supplements and keep in mind that sometimes it takes a year for skin to tighten up as much as it's going to.
You're pretty much just going to have to lose the weight and see what happens. There was a young man on /fit/ who lost a ton of weight and only had a bit of loose skin on his stomach. He looked amazing and it was hardly noticeable.
>>
I, too, know that feel. Growing up, I was the bigger kid, quite pudgy too. When I hit my teenage years, my frame stopped growing, but my fat ass didn't. I was 15, 5'8 and 210 lbs.

Then puberty flipped a switch I guess, and my appetite flat out shutdown. No finger down my throat, my brain just refused to let me eat hardly anything, but I was super thirsty all the time. In two months, I dropped to 135. People didn't recognize me and thought I was sick. Maybe I was.

Years later, I've kept at 145 and I look like a hungry skeleton from my chest up, but I have a lot of loose skin around my stomach still, I don't know if it'll ever go away. It sucks, too, I didn't intend to lose the weight that fast, it just happened and now I may be fugly shirtless for life.
>>
>>24258373
Height: 6'2" / 187.96cm
Weight: 315 lbs. / 144.88 kg
Years spent obese: 17

FML
>>
>>24258584
Hey, at least you have that height on your side, anon! I was fatter than you and I'm almost a foot shorter ha. I think you still have a chance to save yourself here. There's still the possibility your genetics are amazing and you can end up with not too much.

Why don't you want to get skin surgery, though? It's a matter of money for me, but most people can save up slowly and doctors will often work with you on easy payment plans.
>>
Hi!

Grill here. The guy I'm seeing went from around 300ish to 180ish currently. I've never asked for specific weights because he's very insecure about his weight/appearance, and I don't like to pry.

We talked for 2 weeks before meeting, and he told me about his extreme rapid weight loss. But I'd never been with a bigger guy before, so I had no idea there'd be sagging/extra skin and stretch marks. I obviously knew it happened to some people, but when you tell someone you lost a lot of weight their mind doesn't jump immediately to "wow, their skin must be so loose now." So when we had sex for the first time, I was shocked. Not turned off, but I was scared to touch certain parts because I didn't want to make him self conscious during sex.

Because of his personality and our compatible kinks, he is easily the sexiest man I've ever met. It sounds cliche and awful, but if you meet the right person the skin won't matter. I'd bone him 10/10 times over a fit guy who didn't mesh with me in bed.
>>
>>24258950

Also, for the guys with loose skin/stretch marks: if you're awkward and uncomfortable about it, your S.O will be too. It's important you can joke about it and be honest about your feelings. If you pussyfoot around the topic, she'll probably see it as a negative as well, instead of the neutral fact that it is. You gotta make the best of it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.