[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon here. Why do you beta males hate girls that aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

File: image_6.jpg (325KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image_6.jpg
325KB, 960x1280px
Femanon here.

Why do you beta males hate girls that aren't virgins here? I think that this stems from your deep rooted insecurities, it's pathetic honestly. Does a girl with sexual experience scare you? Stop pretending that sex is a bad thing, it's what young people do. You'd never deny a non virgin girl in real life so keep pretending. You'd feel honored if a real woman showed interest in you, that's the reality.

Pic related. Rate me 1-10?
>>
>>24257296
thanks for the your opinion, whore
solid 6/10 probably gets used at the club after a few drinks and goes home w/ who ever shows her the most fake attention
>>
>>24257296

If there's nothing wrong with being a slut, I'm sure you're okay with having sex with your dad or your brother. I mean it's just sex, after all.
>>
Shit bate but I will bite

Virgins are boring as fuck and since everyone on here is looking for special kind of fetishes that need a lot of experience I doubt that someone dont like non virgin girls. In fact I would prefer them
>>
>>24257296
I don't hate them.

I just don't want to date them. The only thing I HATE is people who have casual sex. If someone had sex in a real relationship, then they're fine.
>>
File: 62914193.jpg (90KB, 407x405px)
62914193.jpg
90KB, 407x405px
>>
>>24257296
Nothing wrong with a girl with experience who knows what she likes imho.
Also imho : 8/10 but could use a good nights sleep
>>
>>24257296
8/10
>>24257306
post self, $20 says you're a fat virgin faggot lol
>>
why are women allowed to state their opinion on the itnerent. this shouldnt be allowed. Women in internet is why beta males exist,
>>
>>24257296
I don't need a virgin girl, but sluts are a huge turnoff. It shows they're irresponsible and think short-term.
>>
>>24257296
I'd rate this picture rape out of ten.
>>
>>24257296
Because it's gross?

I don't understand the whole "ur insecure" thing about not wanting the potential future mother of your children to be a public toilet.
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 145x115px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 145x115px
Male anon here.
>>24257296
I will use special feature to prove my further point.
>brags about sex
Why do you feel entitled to point out the fact whether or not you've been penetrated. How is it appropriate in today's day and age to feel entitled to share what you do in your own time.

Please refer to image.jpg for further insults.
>>
Nice pasta

And you dumb fucks fell for it
>>
>>24257337
This, not to mention having sex for a girl is easy as fuck so it's nothing to be proud of and is actually kind of deplorable. Men have to approach women, buy the drinks, buy the meals, do all of this shit in hopes that we get laid. Women literally just have to say yes. There's no degree of difficulty so for a girl to give away so easily says a lot about her

tldr sluts are nasty
>>
>>24257296
>didnt open with fembot

hey, youre learning!
>>
>>24257369
To be fair, a guy who gets a lot of girls doesn't have to necessarily put in a lot of work either. I used to be friends with a handsome lanklet, and he would literally show up to bars with no money and smelling like shit, and would leave with a slut for the night. Sluttiness' deplorability applies to both genders
>>
Virgins suck at sex. Having had sex is pretty normal for young adults. Don't bother me none.

You're cute as fuck OP, but the holier-than-thou attitude isn't doing you any favors, even though I agree. It makes it seem like people here really got under your skin, which suggests that on some subconscious level you DO think that your sexual history is something to be ashamed of.
>>
>>24257410
The slut blame of that lands on the bar whores, not on your smelly lanklet friend. Of course he's gonna take that, it's low effort pussy
>>
>>24257369
>>24257431

There's nothing wrong with doing something thats fun that is also easy for you to do. Some people are naturally awesome at drawing and do it for fun doodling everywhere making you feel like a pleb. Are they horrible degenerates too?
>>
>>24257431
And he's low effort dick. There's nothing wrong with slut-shaming, but it works both ways.
>>
File: camrongif.gif (747KB, 155x160px) Image search: [Google]
camrongif.gif
747KB, 155x160px
>>24257435
As long as STD's and pregnancy aren't 100 percent avoidable, it's being risky with your life for a quick rush of pleasure. And the day those problems are solved, it will still be frowned upon. Why? Not because of slut-shaming and sexism, but because it repels people who have their heads together. Now tell me again how the girl or guy with a 200+ body-count is well adjusted.
>>
>>24257457
STDs can be cured and we do have abortion. I get it's frowned upon - I don't do it and I wouldn't be comfortable with a partner who was into it - but it's not 'deplorable' or completely disgusting or worth demonizing really. People talk about it as if it's on par with shitting on people's doorsteps or something.

People who talk about it like that (like >>24257369) are people I wouldn't date either. Weirdos taking out their own weird insecurities/anger on other people they don't and shouldn't have any control of. Just live your lives.
>>
Virgin males are afraid of women with experience. Insecure, inexperienced or bad lovers get shown the door - but with a newb, shit performance can still claim to be king. Many are closet religious fags who subscribe to their cult's primitive and backwards beliefs. "Wild women for fun, but dumb virgin for marriage." ( some are also from primitive and backwards countries that hold these as norms.)
>>
>>24257496
>things i don't like are "primitive and backwards"
>t. current year
>>
>>24257490
>STDs can be cured
>Herpes
>HIV
>AIDS

Sluts. Not even once.
>>
>>24257490
I have a friend who's in the hospital dying of AIDS. He used protection. So no, not all are curable.
>>
>>24257519
I got herpes simplex 1 (cold sores) by drinking from the same bottle as my mum. It's nothing crazy and it's pretty ridiculous listing it with the other two.

>>24257527

HIV and AIDS I agree with but if you're in a developed country (I'm assuming since you're on 4chan with access to the internet you are) it's pretty rare.

Plus it's actually illegal for some one to sleep with you without disclosing they have these. Not perfect but ye. Everyone should get tested regularly before and after each new partner and I like to think more mature people do...
>>
>>24257527
then he's either an idiot or poor, nobody dies of aids these days/ gets aids these days outside of africa.
>>
>>24257552
>their mother has the herp
lel
refrain from giving your opinion on anything ever again kthnx
>>
>>24257560
Dude, are you seriously going to insult my friend, who is dealing with this right now? He's not an idiot or poor, he had protected sex with someone who lied about their status and protection failed. I know 4chan is anonymous so you can say whatever, but next time have a little class in what you say. If you wouldn't say it in real life, don't be a pussy and say it behind a keyboard. I'm not trying to act tough over an imageboard, but if you were to say what you said to me IRL, we would have to fight. I'm saying that so you realize how offensive you're being. Dying of AIDS in the U.S. is rare but it definitely happens.
>>
>>24257319
This.

Also I have a couple FWB and I'd never consider dating any of them because they've been fucking random guys their whole lives, but just for sex I don't see a problem.

If I was going to settle down, none or little experience would be required basically.

>A woman that slept around for the first 25 years of her life then decides to "settle down" when she's no longer attractive enough to bang any guy she wants is not exactly relationship material
>>
>>24257435
Yes because drawing and something as intimate as sex is similar

>>24257490
Lol I wouldn't date you either sweetheart, you're prob some pudgy cunt. And talking about insecurity, as if a girl who opens her legs for every dude she meets isn't extremely insecure and looking for validation through sex
>>
>>24257579
well yeah? with today's treatment(assuming he's otherwise healthy) people can live into their 60s/early70s having been infected with HIV.
nice tough guy act though, made me laugh.
>>
>>24257582
So much this. I'll fuck sluts but never date one. 99% of the time, they are not mentally stable. Not trying to be misogynistic this is just the truth that I've come to know. Girls who have been with not that many guys are usually secure mentally and have good moral fiber
>>
>>24257296
no hate, just want to lose it to a virgin as well.
nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>24257633
I'm not trying to be tough. No one can be tough over the internet, it can only happen IRL. And within one month of being diagnosed with HIV, it became AIDS. So yeah, sorry if I'm a little touchy when you're insulting my dying friend. I'd expect you to be a "tough guy" too if someone said something like that to you.
>>
>>24257718
>And within one month of being diagnosed with HIV, it became AIDS
breh
>>
>>24257296
They're just intimidated by fear of the unknown don't think too much into it. I'd give you a 6.5/10. Can we see your butt?!
>>
>>24257619

At least they found a non-buttmad way to get past their insecurities and need for validation. You're just mad because it wasn't with you and you haven't found a way out ;)
>>
>>24257718
>And within one month of being diagnosed with HIV, it became AIDS
okay m8..

"Without drug treatment, HIV infection usually progresses to AIDS in an average of ten years. This average, though, is based on a person having a reasonable diet. Someone in a resource-poor area who might not be adequately nourished may well progress to AIDS and death much more rapidly."
>>
>>24257552
Incurable, and there's not just one type of herpes.

Sluts are disgusting, and society developed a revulsion towards them for a reason. It's just biology. It's the same reason if we see someone eat at a restaurant, and they get sick, we don't go back to that restaurant.
>>
>>24257759
That's fine, but I'm telling you that less than 6 months ago, no one (including him) knew that he was HIV positive. He seemed healthy. He's now been diagnosed with full blown AIDS and is in a hospital bed.
>>
File: 1472346215685-1438883184.jpg (909KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1472346215685-1438883184.jpg
909KB, 2560x1440px
Honestly, I wish I was still a virgin, but who cares, it is what it is, sex is sex.
>>
>>24257809
ugly af feet.
>>24257782
sure he is bud, sure he is
>>
>>24257828
I wouldn't make something like that up. That's in incredibly poor taste. But hey, believe what you want. Why were so many people dying of AIDS in the 80s if it takes 10 years to progress untreated?
>>
>>24257296
I prefer girls with sexual experience. It sucks when you're with someone who won't let themselves enjoy sex because they're too nervous. You're like an 8.5-9
>>
Personally I don't mind. It's just nature and shit.

Anyho. You ain't too bad. Maybe a 6 or 7.
>>
>>24257748
lol this slut damage control. you're used up, seek christ
>>
>>24257855
well. if you're so experienced. maybe you could help the other person relax and understand the beauty of the act.
>>
>>24257296
>>
>>24258062
I'm not a fucking sexual master. I never claimed to be. I'm just saying casual sex is a lot more fun if you're not handholding the entire time.
>>
>>24258360
You sure sound like one. If you helped your partner then maybe you wouldn't have to hand hold them.
>>
>that thousand cock stare
LMAO
>>
>>24257296
6/10, and no, it's that old key / lock metaphor. Whether you want to accept it or not, and average female can much more easily get cock than an average male can get pussy. The girl that holds out, has self control, keeps herself on a pedestal, and doesn't fuck anything just because she can or wants to is a respectable woman and that shit is sexy / desirable as fuck to a man looking for a real partner.
>>
>>24258372
>helping isn't hand holding
So wait if I do help them I have to keep finding fresh virgins to deflower, since the old ones are now experienced?
>>
>>24258419
Even if the lock/key analogy is true, that argument isn't what shows sluttiness is wrong. I personally am against sluttines and make points about it, but the lock/key argument is a stupid one. Step your argument up, you make us guys who actually have reasons for why sluttiness is bad look silly.
>>
>image_6.jpg
You didn't take that picture. You use clover on Android and saved an "image.jpg" from an iPhone poster.
>>
>>24258574
>So wait if I do help them I have to keep finding fresh virgins to deflower, since the old ones are now experienced?
Look at it this way...
You're virgin every time yourself into an act. Thinking otherwise is wrong. You're virgin the moment before the act and you become a nonvirgin the moment after. Every time you indulge in an act, you're a virgin. So stop acting you're not.
>>
>>24258595
>wat

Sluttiness isn't wrong, and I'm not trying to say it is. I'm stating why it isn't desirable. You look silly because you think your morals and values are superior. My argument is valid and the truth. If they just want experience you can fuck one or two guys for years on end and get experience fuckin. You don't need many different partners. Try new things, research it. Anything else is just an excuse to be a whore, and that's fine, but it isn't desirable.
>>
>>24258629
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 640x1136px
>>24257296
This post also sounds like it's coming from insecurity, like you're trying to find justification to be a slut, I could be wrong mind you, but that's the impression I'm getting.

Here's me making a retarded angry face.
>>
>>24257296
Googled the pic and turned out to be a bait at /r9k/ nice bait op

http://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/30603169/
Look down, he added some guy and skype and turned out to be a trolling guy
>>
>>24258878
Something a poster by this ID won't understand.
>>
File: WIN_20160828_01_22_59_Pro.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160828_01_22_59_Pro.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>24257296
8.5/10

also, roast my face pls
>>
>>24257296
I want to pull your hair and fuck you from behind/10
>>
You have poor decision making skills.

You will regret your actions 5 years from now.

You are basically a worthless cumdump that deserves rape.

t. has fucked over 20 girls
>>
>>24257296

OP forgot to post the tits
>>
I'm 28, and probably not a beta but honestly, I'm a little afraid of non-virgin girls. If you're a virgin girl by age 20, I'm gonna assume you're either very religious or there's something wrong with you. Like either you're psycho/socially inept to the point of autism/a pathological liar/something. Plus, I lost my v-card to the girl who lost hers to mine, and that relationship ended in a huge horrible explosive mess. Taking a girl's V-card makes you run a YUGE risk of getting her overly attached to you.
>>
>>24257296
>You'd never deny a non virgin girl in real life so keep pretending.

But I have. I'm simply not interested in women that have sexual experience or suffer from fucked up fantasies/fetishes/kinks.
I'm waiting for someone special, just as I expect that someone has waited for me.

t. virgin guy waiting for a virgin girlfriend
>>
Tits or GTFO, you virgin cunt!
>>
>>24257296
6/10, has the dumpy look with a hint of "yeah I'm wild".

Also

>Haha why don't guys like thots like me xD Ur all dumb
It is only natural for a guy to like a woman who has only been with them, although it seems to be less common the other way around it should apply there also.
>>
>>24257296
4/10
first time on /soc/, is this shitposting or is this really what it's like here? and brush your fucking hair at the very least if you're trying to look good for a picture you retard
>>
>>24257296
I never met anybody online that thought it was good that i was a virgin, if i told osmeone they'd be like "oh that's okay i won't judge you..." Like it's something bad.
I lost my virginity 6 months and and haven't had sex since.
>>
File: 1374591223567.jpg (840KB, 2456x1570px) Image search: [Google]
1374591223567.jpg
840KB, 2456x1570px
>>24257296
I'll bite.
>>
>>24257296
shit senpai, how did you bait everyone THIS hard?
>>
It's perfectly explained in the cleveland show...

On a hot summer's day. Imagine you have a brand new, cold perfectly smooth refreshening soda can and you're really thirsty. You pop it and start drinking it, best feel ever.

Now imagine you have a soda can that was popped already and has had 7 penises in it, would you drink it?
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.