[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Portland, Oregon Thread! I know you're out there so let's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_mo1mrm9iaJ1qkms8io1_500.jpg (83KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mo1mrm9iaJ1qkms8io1_500.jpg
83KB, 500x333px
Portland, Oregon Thread!

I know you're out there so let's get together and do our part to keep it weird.

M/28/Bi
>>
>>24254171
25/f whaddupp
>>
20/M/straight
y r emo QTs so hard to find. their either attention whore lesbians or crack heads. usually both
no Raven to my beast boy. oh well. better just keep falling away to my Raven pics
>>
>>24254171
I might be headed to your city in December, after Christmas/around New Year's. What's good? What should I try? What should I avoid?
>>
>live in Midwest
>have OkCupid
>make location so it shows global matches
>so many Portland qts
>>
20/M Califag here. (Well, not actually a califag; lived in the midwest for the majority of my life) I'll be attending PSU this fall. Are there a ton of qts to hook up with, or is the place seriously overrun hipster/social justice warrior-y types?
>>
>>24255224
Don't leave stuff in your car. The homeless situation is ridic.
What's your speed? Do you want to be in nature, do you want to party, do you want to experience art and museums, do you want to look at landmarks, do you want to eat food? Are you going alone or with people?
>>
>>24254171
You fags all just wish you lived in Austin like the cool kids, and come up with your own slogan.
>>
>>24255819
whats yr kik
>>
>>24255819
Like... I want to say there's no cuties whatsoever. Schools are hotspots for cuties cause it's where young people are. If you go elsewhere the actual residents are literally Portland's skits most of the time. As someone in coffee/retail I'm SW there's tons of social justice warriors spread thing across the area.

Basically school campuses are where to find actual dating material if you're 20 something. If not Portland really is stump town. Stripper capital and sex traffic historical capital. Enjoy our billion dispensaries though.
>>
File: 1471749469611.jpg (42KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471749469611.jpg
42KB, 720x720px
>>24256160
Suck my fucking dick Austin no one invited you here.

Okay well be normal while you stay weird.
>>
>>24256169
Are you m or f? How old?
>>
>>24256180
Good thing I'll be staying on campus 99% of the time, anon :^)
>>
>>24256126
Going with my girlfriend, she's from norcal but I'm from Florida, if that matters. Maybe a little bit of all of the above? Was thinking about Mt Hood at the very least, but as far as other general attractions or things to do, I have no clue.
>>
20/M/Straight
>>
>>24256741
As a fellow east coaster, I strongly suggest making the trip out to the coast at some point. Its insanely gorgeous and very different from the beaches back east. High cliffs and rocks and whatnot. For something closer by theres Multnomah Falls and the smaller falls near it, which are all great. Better in summer I think but still lovely in December. Both the coast and falls will be much chillier than in the city cus of the frozen mist so def bring gloves, scarf and hat.
>>
>>24259201
Nothing better than storm watching at the coast.
>>
Beth, stop pretending you live here.
>>
>>24254171
Wcl2016
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.