[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24 and I've never had a girlfriend, is it because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: j5.jpg (89KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
j5.jpg
89KB, 960x1280px
I'm 24 and I've never had a girlfriend, is it because of how I look?

People I know IRL tell me I'm average-looking (not attractive or unattractive) but I've always felt like one of the uglier people I know. My forehead is quite large and my jaw is underdeveloped, I have Asperger's and I think I kind of have that stunted manchild look that a lot of people with Aspeger's have. My haircut always looks really dumb since my head is shaped weird so I can't have a cool style. People tell me they don't notice those things and it makes me feel like I'm insane since it's totally blatant to me.

I live in an area around a lot of attractive people and it makes me feel really bad, I'm still looking for a decent job so dating isn't a priority of mine right now but my biggest fear is I'll meet a girl I really like and there won't be anything I can do about it. Is it that bad? I'm looking for honest feedback.
>>
File: j1.jpg (90KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
j1.jpg
90KB, 960x1280px
One more pic
>>
>>24253182
You look attractive when you smile. With expressionless face you look pretty average.
You should work to improve your confidence
>>
File: smil.jpg (127KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
smil.jpg
127KB, 960x1280px
>>24253196
I think it's a combination of my resting bitch face and how I"m just looking straight at the camera, I was trying to take neutral pics that don't make me look better than I actually am. I'm not sure if that's how my smile looks IRL, it might just be lighting
>>
99,9% its not because how you look
>>
>>24253219
Very cute, that shirt fits you
>>
>>24253182
you look 2x better smiling :)
>>
>>24253284
he wasnt trying to be a fashion model he asked if the look is the reason for his virginity
you might not be an sjw but youre autistic
>>
>>24253284
thanks for being honest
>>
>>24253325
dude you're fine. maybe you have high expectations idk. all I heard in HS was how ugly I was, so I settled for banging nasty girls. now that I'm hopefully better looking, I have no issue with things. just gotta work on yo game
>>
File: j3.jpg (104KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
j3.jpg
104KB, 960x1280px
>>24253339
Are you saying I should settle for women I'm not attracted to? I can't imagine dating a girl who I don't think is at least alright-looking, just like how I don't think it's fair for me to expect a girl who thinks I'm unattractive to date me.
>>
>>24253357
*Also I'm not saying that looks are everything for me or that I have really high standards, people tell me I'm average-looking so I'd like to date an average-looking girl
>>
I'll be brutally honest with you, man. You have a big forehead and greasy looking skin. Try a hairstyle that falls on your forehead and use /JUST/ moisturizers in the morning on the daily.

That's it. Aside from that? You look fucking fine. You have great teeth and if you use traditional teeth whitening techniques to pair the hairstyle and skin care, you will look above average. Don't smile like an idiot everywhere you go though because I said you have solid teeth.
However, these negatives you have don't make you ugly, they make you average. Slap yourself on the face a couple of times and go read redpill posts.
>>
>>24253493
I took those pics after I took a shower so my skin was pretty wet, I don't think my skin is actually really greasy.

I used to be really self-conscious about my forehead and I always tried to keep it covered but when I went to get a haircut the woman who cut my hair told me she doesn't think it looks disproportionately big at all so I kind of assumed I was just being self-conscious. I think it looks huge but everyone I know tells me it's normal-sized and it makes me feel like I'm insane.
>>
>>24253528
You don't have a massive forehead, bro. It's just big or it could just be the haircut that makes it look so. In fact, looking at the first picture properly it makes me think the woman who gives you a haircut hasn't got a single fucking clue of what she's doing. If you're adamant on not changing your hairstyle, grow a longer beard. It's not extremely disproportionate but it could look better using hairstyle/beard combos.
>>
>>24253541
I've tried haircuts from tons of different places and I always think I look bad, once again the people I talk too IRL tell me I look just fine but I don't know if they're being honest or not. Like I said in the OP it's possible that with the way my head is shaped there aren't any styles that would look good on me, maybe the people who cut my hair see me and just can't tell what to do with my head shape.
>>
Look at the bright side, at least you can use Asperger as an icebreaker. I have no Asperger an kept my virginity for 32 years.
>>
>>24253559
Nope, I don't want people to know I'm autistic
>>
Your face isn't a problem at all dude. I know confidence is a fucking bitch, but fill your life with cool things, learn about stuff that interests you, and you'll find it growing as you do.
>>
>>24253357
Interesting profile
I dont think youre repulsive. The problem must lay with your personality and the way you project yourself
If you were happy i dont think youd have a problem
The op pic looks mean and scary but the smiling photos show if you project a nice demeanor people would be attracted to you
>>
>>24253912
>>24253909
If my face isn't the problem then why do I have other people in this same thread telling me I look abnormal and they see the same things I do? Sorry for dismissing your advice but I feel like I'm going insane when I think I see all these weird things on my face and people tell me they don't see what I'm talking about.
>>
>>24253962
No one is good at recognizing themselves and the way you perceive yourself is largely related on your perception (no shit) and if you have a negatice perception you will focus on the things you see as ugly
There are things about your face that are not conventionally attractive, i will admit, but im also not a shallow piece of shit who would dismiss someone entirely over a couple "flaws". You also have nice features that are attractive and if your personality isnt shit, those features can shine.
I think im fucking grotesque but my boyfriend and friends say im beautiful. Of course they say that because they like me and care about me so they see the good.
I struggle with self esteem and confidence and negative thinking so i perseverate on shit like my nose being oddly shaped or my skin being oily
You need to figure out your own perception of yourself and try to make it as kind and loving as possible
This probably sounds fucking retarded but its what i believe
>>
>>24253978
>mfw op is another brandon
>>
>>24254056
Who?
>>
From a brief look I'd say there's a couple of reasons but two of the largest contributing factors as to why women wouldn't bother with you isn't based in appearance, you sound like you've low confidence and possibly come off as a desperate when you approach women.

If either of those things can be applicable to your approach to most women, then that's where you're failing.

if you want physical problems, you look a little chubby, possibly short, skin doesn't look the best and you've sunken eyes. None of the physical attributes will concern most women too much (except maybe height as most won't date men shorter than them).

My advice is do some exercise and get fit and focus on your job, usually when you look healthy, feel good and earn well your self-esteem is improved and you'll give off a natural air of confidence which most women like.

If you've had flings but never a girlfriend, it could be down to how you treat women too, you've said you have Asperger's but don't use that as an excuse, try to communicate better and improve always, even if it means going out of your comfort zone.

Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and since it's perceptual you can see someone that others think are ugly as the most beautiful person in the world (and who knows if their personality is, they're right).

Don't assume that your looks matter, they will mostly matter to shallow people and most of those shallow people would probably be happy to forego looks if you're rich enough, which isn't the type of person who will bring you happiness.

I wish you the best and try not to beat yourself up so much, it's hard reading some of your replies.
>>
>>24253180
You are neither attractive or unattractive.

Have you tried dating girls who are on the spectrum? I know they tend to be crazy, but it might be your best bet.
>>
>>24254102
Most of us said u look good but u take the 2 comments that said u look weird and fucking ignore the 12 saying u look fine
Troll somewhere else
>>
>>24253219
This reminds me of that guy on the show New Girl. I think the character's name is Nick.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.