[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to have a nudist thread; we can talk about anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (233KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
233KB, 1024x768px
I'd like to have a nudist thread; we can talk about anything. Any other nudists out there?
>>
I don't identify as nudist, but I usually don't wear clothes at home just because it's comfy and better for my skin and eliminates the need to wash my hands every time I piss, and makes me feel like I'm wearing full plate mail every time I put on the lightest stuff.
>>
>>24249336
>I don't identify as nudist
I don't either, I don't particularly like the term. It's just easier to communicate by calling it something when trying to discuss/find other people.
>>
I'd like to think I could be one... like always be naked and even go to those kind of camp grounds and resorts, but I get erections too easy for it...
>>
>>24249194
post pictures of your nude bodies
I think its beautiful to see all the different shapes and sizes
i dont feel comformatable being the first one but ill do it when other people are
>>
>>24249444
From what I've heard(and seen) the erection thing is a myth. It's likely you'll be so nervous that you simply can't get an erection, then after like 10 or 15 minutes it doesn't even cross your mind. It's not a sexual situation, so you shouldn't be getting aroused. If you do happen to get an erection(it happens), just go sit down or jump in the pool/ocean, don't be vulgar and no one will care. You could also just start off slow and be naked at home until you think you're ready to socialize with other nude people.
>>
>>24249194
Hello! I'm a nudist! I was at Gunnison a couple weeks ago, was supposed to meet a friend and he never came.
>>
>>24249535
im sure he came fine in the bushes with his binoculars
>>
>>24249537
Dude was just too busy or something. I hung out anyway, it was a nice day and everyone was really friendly.

I should go again while it's still warm this year.
>>
File: Fish_Brill.jpg (19KB, 343x208px) Image search: [Google]
Fish_Brill.jpg
19KB, 343x208px
>>24249535

>mfw biking past gunnison
>>
>>24249519
> you simply can't get an erection
umm...you can, actually i found myself popping a semi as soon as i stripped outdoors the first few times. wasn't even so much that i was turned on by anyone else, just the feeling of being nude did it.

oh and then you get so used to being naked you forget how often you have thoughts that give you a semi. honestly i think every guy at the beach at least chubs up at least once.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.