[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Soc, I have kind of a weird question: A former male coworker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1467407780004.jpg (114KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467407780004.jpg
114KB, 1280x960px
Hey Soc, I have kind of a weird question:

A former male coworker of mine was lucky enough to visit Club Joi in Los Angeles a couple times, and the stories he told were incredible.

Not knowing if you're going to have sex, who you are or are not going to have it with, the woman who invited you basically being in charge of your whole experience, it all sounds incredible.
Rooms with all glass walls so patrons can watch you, themed rooms and patrons willing to help fulfill all sorts of fantasies, it sounds like a place that shouldn't be allowed to exist.

Here's the deal though:
I've never experienced or experimented with anything like that. All the girls I've dated haven't been into that kind of stuff and I have no idea where or who to go to to get introduced to it. I guess I'm not into kink as in like whips and chains and stuff, but being in that glass room with everyone watching or even just sitting at the bar talking to people all night to get introduced to different ideas.
Where can a guy in north Los Angeles (think Magic Mountain) go to learn about or start getting introduced to this stuff?
>>
idk. most doms are shit at it.
>>
>>24245718
You on fetlife?
>>
>>24245825
See I didn't even know that existed until just now...and yes now I am.
>>
So people from scv do visit 4chan
>>
>>24245978
For well over a decade at this point...
>>
>>24245730
This is true, too much ego and no real understanding of submission.
>>
>>24245718
Three pieces of advice.

1. Join Fetlife. Don't expect to meet people through it, but join anyway to get an idea of the local scene.

2. Dom and Sub mean different things for everyone. Just like any human interaction, it all depends on the people involved.

3. A lot of people are into BDSM or kink but don't mix it with sex. If you go to a kink party there's a good chance you'll watch someone get whipped or covered in hot wax, but leave completely blueballed.
>>
>>24247865

Just talk to people about it. Be honest about what you're looking for. I can imagine MANY people would totally be down for an experience like that but since they'd never admit it to anyone, it never happens.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.