[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sugar Baby Thread! ASL SB or SD? What you want: What you don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Sugar-Babies-Wrapper-Small.jpg (36KB, 320x164px) Image search: [Google]
Sugar-Babies-Wrapper-Small.jpg
36KB, 320x164px
Sugar Baby Thread!

ASL
SB or SD?
What you want:
What you don't want:

Contact details!

Pictures!
>>
File: yayayaya.jpg (49KB, 341x480px) Image search: [Google]
yayayaya.jpg
49KB, 341x480px
23/f/USA
SB
What you want: I want to move, trying to save up for my medication with help.

What you don't want: Creepers, people who are nice and willing to help

kik: purplewarex3
>>
21/f
Looking for actual sugar daddy to spoil me and to have some kind of actual relationship with, NOT looking for cash for caming.
Reply w contact and we can chat more about what we are looking for.
>>
>>24245717
Where are you located, that helps my dear :)
>>
>>24245721
California
>>
File: LL.gif (3MB, 280x400px) Image search: [Google]
LL.gif
3MB, 280x400px
>>24244071
>Whores who fuck men for money because they're lazy, and the sad walletcucks who reenforce this behavior thread

Fixed that for ya.
>>
>>24245727
which part?
>>
>>24245834
Contact and we can chat more
>>
>>24245717
Im curious. Im in WA state. Kik me at mesovortex.
>>
>>24245906
kik: cbO (O should be a zero)
>>
>>24245717
Mail me at [email protected]
>>
>>24245933
Skype or kik highly prefered
>>
>>24245727
got snapchat?
>>
>>24244911
This bitch fake af
>>
>>24246104
How so? We just started talking....
>>
>>24245944
california here as well, 26m

>>
>>24244911
what about getting a fucking job? jesus christ people wanting to valide every single of their decisions.
>>
>ASL
20s, male, USA
>SB or SD?
Sugar baby
>What you want
A sugar momma (or maybe a not creepy daddy I guess) to spoil me in exchange for text/email chatting and pics/maybe cam
>What you don't want
Creepy people that just want nudes?
>Contact
I guess if anybody's actually interested, reply first?

>Mid 20s attractive guy with a big dick and nice butt that just wants nice things like clothes and video games and toys
>>
>ASL
31/m/Europe for the next month, then moving back to the US
>SB or SD?
SD
>What you want:
I'm looking for something a little non-traditional. I'm searching for a girl who is interested in all-expenses-paid travel who will join me as I explore the world. The accommodations are always top notch.

Ideally, the girl would have a dominant personality and be open minded to kinks.

I'm not interested in sex, while the play I had in mind is "sexual" in nature, I would actually not want sexual acts.

I know it's a bit bizarre but I'm being purposefully vague so that you will contact me and we can discuss in more detail than 4chan permits.

>What you don't want:
Girls who are flaky, have no ambition or goals in life, who have no interests or limited interests. I'm not a big fan of anime, which got me called "boring and lackluster" in an earlier thread, so be warned.

>Contact details!

>Pic
Upon request via Skype, but I am 6' and in shape, I have run a marathon in the past year, and frequently run half marathons and play tennis.
>>
if you're a sugar baby and still unsure about stuff, check out /r/sugarcat
ill help answer questions and give basic stuffs
>>
I've never done this before oh boy
20/f
SB
I'm not really expecting much from this but it'd be nice to feel kinda like a princess and get some stuff? Idk I want nice things I guess

I don't really want to can or have to send nudes because I'm really uncomfortable with it I guess
Kik is weeslaww
>>
>>24247707
What are you willing to do then?
>>
bumping for real sb
>>
>>24247836
I meant it as in I don't want people just expecting nudes immediately or anything because I'm not comfortable with sending nudes to someone I barely know
>>
>>24245717
in cali here.
kik synthsmile
>>
36m
SD
kik minimumchineseplz

straight
>>
>>24248691
SoCal
>>
File: Snapchat-1065275924875953438.jpg (281KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1065275924875953438.jpg
281KB, 1080x1920px
19/ F / AZ, USA

SB

What you want: Someone who will help me pay for my expensive hobbies(cosplay and shit)

What you don't want: Sugar daddy who won't flake after the first week c:

Contact details:
Kik:Napping.kohai
>>
Are there any other sugar babies out there who like the idea of sugaring from a kink perspective? I'm moderately successful, so anything I really wanted I could just buy myself. But I like the idea of being spoiled by a slightly older guy or gal. I'm not really sure why it turns me on.
>>
>>24249599
contact?
>>
>>24249628
Kik: DoctorHoneyTongue
>>
27/m/usa

I'm looking for a Weeb cutie girl to cuddle watch anime and hentai with and fuck regularly or go on dates regularly. I make a lot of money and can fly people out to visit or visit them. If you're into cosplay and want to go to cons together for free that is a plus. I will pay for everything and our time together and can provide extra allowance if things work out. Please email me if interested at [email protected]
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.