[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your experience with tinder like? What kind of girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 721601117810100403718no.jpg (65KB, 403x718px) Image search: [Google]
721601117810100403718no.jpg
65KB, 403x718px
What's your experience with tinder like? What kind of girls did you meet from there?
>>
>>24238963
>What's your experience with Tinder like?
Bad. Online hookup culture wasn't made for people like me, unfortunately.
>What kind of girls did you meet from there?
Fat
>>
It's terrible. The concept of a hookup app is fine, but between going to having to pay and all the bots, it's bad. Also, I've found most women on it just want to get compliments.

One of the girls I met. Wanted a rebound without actually having sex..... What?!
Other one was meh, but liked giving head. Unfortunately, she ghosted me cause she didn't get my texts or see them.
>>
Not exactly MY experience (3 closer bros):

>What's your experience with tinder like?
Awful 2/3
>What kind of girls did you meet from there?
land whales (60%), would fuck but princess complex (20%) , would fuck and talks(10%), traps hotter than normal gurls(10%)
>>
>>24238963
Only been on like 5 tinder dates over the 1.5 years of having it, but of that:

>1 was pretty cute but struggled to understand her accent, ended up making out but didnt go anywhere
>3 were super cute, didnt make out and got too needy over text, so drove them away
>Last one is my current girlfriend of over a year

So actually quite good. This is in the UK in a predominantly student city though, so maybe it's biased.
>>
>>24238963
holy fuck where did you get this picture, I swear I know this chick
>>
File: 1471135361965.jpg (40KB, 342x298px) Image search: [Google]
1471135361965.jpg
40KB, 342x298px
It ain't much better from the sane girl's perspective either t b h.
>50% autismos who didn't even know how to talk
>50% superchads that just wanted to pump and dump me on the first date and didn't want to have to wear a condom.
And I should note that I matched with a whopping total of like, 20 guys and only 8 of them actually talked to me.
>>
>>24240352
>>24238963
Ok never mind, did reverse image search. Funnily enough the chick I met was through Tinder.

Most of the girls I met were shit, but didn't meet many. One really nice and normal girl but we had no chemistry. One Nepalese, but she was hounding for dick and scared me off. And last girl, one I thought was in photo, well.

She was one of the best thing that happened to me. Our short relationship was super rocky, but she made me feel like a man again. I got my confidence back after a cunt ex and my PE. Tinder girl and I had loads of fun, but she was a druggie, kind of cuckoo and was definitely cheating or about to, so I ended it. She was fat too, but I liked it, she wore too much makeup for someone naturally pretty.

Would never get back with her again though, but I'm Glad we did hookup.
>>
>>24240369

Did you fuck those guys that didn't want to wear a condom? Normally I've heard girls get a ton of matches. It would explain why I didn't get responses or got ghosted by even girls that were really unattractive.
>>
>>24240499
Nah. I don't do pump and dumps. I only have (penetration) sex with guys I've been dating for a few months minimum.
I'm not all that attractive though. I'm a 6 at best with the right lighting and makeup. 5 probably normally or lower. So it's a myth that all chicks get dumped on with responses. The fats and uglies flounder too. I honestly thing the ghosting problem is more about getting cold feet about meeting a complete stranger online. Shit's so impersonal. I'll admit I'm guilty of noeping out whenever I talk to someone online from time to time because I realize just how weird it is.
>>
>>24239036
>she ghosted me cause she didn't get my texts or see them

More like she just didn't want to talk to you.
>>
>>24240527

Honestly I'd rather the girl just say something instead of ghosting or unmatching. A couple days ago a girl I matched with 2 months ago and talked with for a while up until a few weeks ago unmatched me. On ok cupid I had a shitty experience of getting ghosted by a girl I talked with every day for a month. Neither girl was better than a 6, the first a chubby ginger and the other a chubby blonde.

I've only ever met up with one person from the internet. It was a girl from here but we just saw a movie and had lunch. I agree it can be weird but honestly if you at least talk some before meeting up it's not too random.
>>
>>24240369
>>24240527

>only 8 of them actually talked to me.
>I'm a 6 at best with the right lighting

I guess we solved that mystery.
>>
>>24238963

Met lots of chicks. Most were normal enough I guess. No crazy horror stories.

Matched with a smoking hot 10/10 I've been seeing for a year now.
>>
>>24240559
I know, I'll admit its shitty and I don't really do it often or anymore. Its really awkward to just say "I dont want to talk anymore" though, and combined with the shame and disgust in myself for resorting to online dating just amplified my flight syndrome. Not an excuse though, we should all just suck it up and do what's right lol. This is mainly why I quit online dating. It wasn't for me.
>>24240560
I mean I wasn't trying to pretend I was hot. Just saying, from the average girls perspective we don;t get many hits either. Tinder's only successful for 10/10's regardless of what parts you've got.
>>
>>24240585

Haha true, I can see a conversation like that being super awkward.

I've always thought I was fairly attractive but after ok cupid and tinder I'm starting to rethink things. I'm sure relying on just selfies is killing my chances, but to only match with bots and girls I have zero attraction to really makes me feel shitty.
>>
>>24240631
yeah, thats why ghosting is so appealing.
>>
I've had it for 4 days and just deleted it after finding my ex's best friend that I hate on it.

Straight male btw
>>
>>24240527
>>24240369
How did you know they didn't want to wear a condom then?
>>
>>24240702
Because they told me they wouldn't. I never actually went to bed with them, but when I humored them they all said "Raws the only way to go. You're on the pill right? Not putting no plastic bag over my dick, you can't feel anything then.... Wait why should I have to go get an std check? I don't have any stds. You should just believe me, I don't have to show you any std records."
>>
>>24240369
How many were both?
>>
>>24240756
That's an impossible combination isn't it? You can't be an autsimo and get sex anon kek.
>>
Met up with plenty of girls from tinder

>fucked 6, soon to be 7
>Dates can turn out very awkward
>some girls are secret fatties
>two girls lied about age - 17, I'm 20

Most of the girls I meet and fuck have daddy issues, bad home life, low self esteem. Typically your alternative/hippster/hippy kind. Never truly datable.

Some ghost, some dont respond, roll with the punches.
>>
>>24240771
I've met some pretty autismo sounding Chads.
>>
>>24240527
thank you stupid cunt for wasting my time

sorry, just had to let it out
>>
>>24241379
If we wanted pump and dumps we could just go to a bar and take a dude home. Literally don't even have to be hot or skinny to do that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.