[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The horny Weeb thread. For us losers share our depraved fantasies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: VAPORTITS.png (647KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
VAPORTITS.png
647KB, 850x1202px
The horny Weeb thread.

For us losers share our depraved fantasies that no normal people can understand.

Asl, stories, contact info, you know the deal folks

Let me start it off

19/M/US
My skype is cornstorch
I'm looking for sub girls to boss around and send me lewd pictures
I like vidya, music, alcohol, and cute girls
And anime
obviously
>>
22/m/US
My kik is theheartqq
I'm looking for dom girls to boss me around and send me lewd pictures
>I like vidya, music, alcohol, and cute girls
>And anime
obviously
>>
Weeb from NJ. Male of course.
Kik is GhostOfStarmen
I like to play MMOs with others and other games.
I'll watch anime with anyone, but I try to keep up to date, so watching new stuff might be hard unless its current.
I do enjoy bullying and pet play stuff.
>>
19/Male/US

I'm a switch who'd love another qt switch to be around. Let me tell you having the urge to act out rape fantasies while also having the urge to be gently dommed by a cute thick thighed waifu is not an easy thing to deal with this day and age.

Also I'm super into insemination. And lolis. But also thicker qts. Also rlly cute futa sometimes.

God help me.
>>
>>24236504
>futa
you mean guys
>>
>>24236512
If theyre super duper feminine idec.
>>
File: wew.png (12KB, 382x125px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
12KB, 382x125px
>>24236524
b-but they're still guys
why settle for Chinatown knockoffs
>>
File: NrQE8U8.png (253KB, 481x230px) Image search: [Google]
NrQE8U8.png
253KB, 481x230px
20/mtf/IL
I want to be a kitten that belongs to a loving master or mistress
I hope one day I can find one that will take care of me and love me that I can loyally serve
I'd spend all my time with them and obey their orders (Within reason, don't try to kill or ham me)
I wanna make them satisfied and happy in exchange for taking on the burden of owning me
I'm just a virgin though so I can't really say I know much about what I'm doing, I just have a vague idea of some sort of loving pet play with a dominant partner that always makes me feel fuzzy
kik is whackandcheese
>>
26/M/US

Kik: cherchepraga

I just want to find a girl to draw with me, watch animu, video games, send me cute panty pics and jerk off with me, bonus you like robots
>>
File: 1471146132768.png (238KB, 510x763px) Image search: [Google]
1471146132768.png
238KB, 510x763px
22 male

Let's do a roleplay where your a healer and I'm battle damaged, and it leads from there lol

also please be literate

thegoodvib3
>>
Oh hey new thread
20/trans girl/UK
Submissive and pretty perverted, I wanna get bossed about and punished and so on~. Lots of weird kinks, the weirder the better. Also have a big thing for someone controlling when I masturbate, how I masturbate, and what perverted things I masturbate to.
>>
>>24237279

says your kik is off
>>
>>24237310
That's because it says Skype not kik :v
>>
20/M/usa
SadoMasochist.
Looking for sissy traps to dominate, as well as dominant women to hilimate me in turn
Kik LeoHuntsman
>>
File: pantsu.jpg (447KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
pantsu.jpg
447KB, 600x848px
19/dude/UK
Switch idiot who's into lewd things. I like grills and traps/femboys/trans girls. I like talking about perverted stuff a lot :v Ask and I'll give you my details~
>>
22/M/Ireland
Skype/Kik:
dvrrvgh / wistfullyunfortunate
Looking for:
I'm a switch, looking for trans/traps/sub girls/dom girls

Also interested in platonic relationships with the above.

Get on that shit.
>>
18/M/Uk
Male Anon Looking for Femanon To be a personal pet, I really like cats but other types of animal are welcome too
Kik : TheBeatOfAGuy
>>
22 m USA
I'm a huge nerd and I want a girl to watch anime with and who will let us do sexual things while watching anime or playing games. I'd prefer some dirty chat but if you wanna keep it clean that's fine. Girls only please
Kik: TheFunkiestMaster
>>
File: 1471191734368.png (238KB, 882x257px) Image search: [Google]
1471191734368.png
238KB, 882x257px
29/m/california

Looking for my imouto or my cute little shy pervy girl to do lewd and read hentai with. Added plus if you're into imouto x oniichan or pet play / neko girl stuff

kik:mcboots
>>
21/f/US
my kik is strawberry_truffles
just want some friends to watch bad anime with and play video games with.
i'm p shy and autistic af.
>>
20/M/Murica
Kik: BaronSmol
Honestly I enjoy regular discussion about anime so not everything has to be lewd. But if you happen to be a dom girl intent of luring me into your nurturing dominance that's cool too. Totally want to crossplay more but honestly I'm in to being teased about that as well as any of the more feminine things about me. I don't think I'll share any other kinks here but if you ask me directly I'll probably answer.
>>
this deserves a bump
>>
21/m/uk
kik ohai26
im degenerate
>>
File: shinji1.jpg (14KB, 241x263px) Image search: [Google]
shinji1.jpg
14KB, 241x263px
fuck it, i'm gonna post my info
24/m/NYC
kik: tissueboxshogun

i'm looking for a girl to be tug buddies with, we send eachother lewd pictures of ourselves, watch hentai, maybe do audible/vocal stuff if we move it to skype, maybe i'm being wishful here but maybe it'll grow into more?
if you're hairy please please please send me a message! if you don't have kik, i'll drop my skype
>>
18/m/UK
I'm Into like dom and people stuff, like to talk about it or possiby.enact it
Kik: katnep14
>>
>>24241112
Kid, this is NOT the thread for that.
>>
27/m/usa

I'm looking for a Weeb cutie girl to cuddle watch anime and hentai with and fuck regularly or go on dates regularly. I make a lot of money and can fly people out to visit or visit them. If you're into cosplay and want to go to cons together for free that is a plus. I will pay for everything and our time together and can provide extra allowance of things work out. Please email me if interested at [email protected]
>>
Well I posted in the last one, so I'll post in this one.

24/M/AL
I love anime, manga, vidya, writing, and bunches of other stuff. Let's talk about those things, or kinks, or not, it's whatever! I know everyone here is a guy, but I'd love to talk to some cute grils or traps or what have you. I just like cute things.

Anyway, my kik is vippy_chan. Come say hi!
>>
File: 1440085586733.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1440085586733.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
i wanna bully white boys
>>
>>24244628
pls no bulli
>>
>>24244628

GOOD MORNING NIGGA
>>
File: otako2.png (645KB, 761x673px) Image search: [Google]
otako2.png
645KB, 761x673px
22/M/805/Straight

I'm heavily into the Legend of Zelda, Anime, Manga, and PC gaming.
Looking for that one grill who i can weeb out and have a genuine connection with.

Into girls who are weebs, cosplay, like copious amounts of forplay, snuggling, and being lewd.

Lactation, tanlines, creampies, and stockings are my weaknesses when browsing tags.

Favorite doujin artists: ShindoL, Tsukino Jyogi, Jun, and Noise.

>Steam / Skype: Your Neighborhood Waifu
>Kik: YourNBHDWaifu

Bonus points if you send me random shit late night/early morning as I work graveyard shifts.
>>
M/21/WA

It's probably not something I'll get any responses for, but I really want to choke whoever I'm fucking just once. Preferably with a rifle. It's weird, but I've just kind of got aggressive tendencies in bed.

Kik: lacertatheguy
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.