[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an 18 years old kid and i think im gonna be virgin 4 ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 20160822_152559_HDR-1.jpg (855KB, 2335x2141px) Image search: [Google]
20160822_152559_HDR-1.jpg
855KB, 2335x2141px
I am an 18 years old kid and i think im gonna be virgin 4 ever . but im curious will women find my dick pathetic or is it fine . pic related
>>
is that you fully hard OP?
>>
>>24236289
Yes
>>
File: 20160822_152649_HDR-1.jpg (895KB, 2376x2104px) Image search: [Google]
20160822_152649_HDR-1.jpg
895KB, 2376x2104px
>>24236308
Another pic
>>
>>24236308
not the best pic but looks a pretty good size. nearly 6'? thats decent dude. looks thick too.

considered shaving/trimming that bush?
>>
>>24236317
yeah that's not a "small" dick dude. looks suckable af. you should still trim.
>>
>>24236317
Put your dick in your hand
Stroke it
and get the fuck out of my face
you claim you love me but you forget about me after you USE ME for your sick dick pleasure
you abandoned me when I needed you most
and when I finally left you had the GULL to ask why
fuck you, you're an asshole, and now you're on the internet posting your gross prick to public
>>
>>24236329
>>24236339
Ill do that if im gonna have sex and im too far from acheiving that . thanks dude
>>
>>24236345
> trim bush
> look inch bigger
> show off new impressive junk on /soc/
> get sex because alpha feels

following this OP?
>>
>>24236215
Your penis is never the reason women don't see your penis.
>>
>>24236608
^^^^^THIS^^^^^
Youre much more likely to get laid if a girl or woman actually likes you. Online it may be about the size of your junk but in person its about making a girl feel special and sexy and wanted. Keep yourself fit and smart, learn to talk & listen to a girl and go out and actually do that. Tinder/craigslist will only ever open the door to meeting someone. If they dont like your personality they wont want sex with you.
>>
>>24236215
Are you Filipino, op?
>>
>>24236342
Whoa what goes on here
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.