[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reasonably attractive tentative cuckold couple here looking for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: th (10).jpg (10KB, 227x211px) Image search: [Google]
th (10).jpg
10KB, 227x211px
Reasonably attractive tentative cuckold couple here looking for a bull to sext on Kik. He's pretty well hung, so the bull needs to be *big*. Looks are not terribly important, main factor is cock size. If anyone has a legit foot long schlong they are probably right for us. Post size and Kik and we'll message you!
>>
Just shy of 9 inches here
Scotlad212x if youre interested
>>
>>24233530
8inches
ThatguyKW1
>>
>>24233530
Not the biggest cock but i believe we can have fun toghether kik :marco_willi
>>
File: A1.jpg (134KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
A1.jpg
134KB, 1152x2048px
My Gf and i took some nudes to share, if anyone is intrested in them just post your kik we'll message you and just tell us how would you fuck her
>>
kik: muscleanon

i dont have a huge dick but a great body
>>
>>24234766
Pervitude
>>
>>24234766
Id hold her in the air and fuck her whilst she was looking over my shoulder into your eyes
>>
>>24234766
behemoth66696
>>
>>24233530
kik ty42069ty
20cm cock
>>
Anybody out there bigger than 10 inches?
>>
Nj or Ny here. Looking for a cuck bf who is into meeting up and jerking off to his girl together. Kik: pvsp20
>>
>>24233530
Im your guy. Willywill67
>>
Snapchat, or just kik?
>>
>>24235235
Kik please!
>>
always secret gay big dick fetishes with you cucks
>>
>>24233530

8 inches, thick and strong

kik:algerianthug
>>
Dillingershardon
10"
>>
>>24233530
>>24234766
Everyone seems to just want the nudes or whatever, but as someone with experience I'm more interested in knowing a few things first.

Are you looking to just do some online chatting to test the waters or o meet up with someone? Where are you located?
What do you see your role being? just watching, actively involved, humiliation, etc.?
What are some of your and her complimentary kinks?
Also, if she's not willing to timestamp then it's a nonstarter for me.
>>
>>24236817
You the real MVP
>>
File: Untitled.png (307KB, 400x593px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
307KB, 400x593px
>>24233530
>>24234766

General reply.

Zen_MasterFlex
>>
>>24236932
sir there's a kink in your vein
>>
>>24233530

23/Male/Switch here.
I'd love to try being a bull sometime, but I definitely don't have a foot long dick.

Good luck, though. I've participated as a sub in a couple of 3-way Kik cuckold chats as a sub. Shit is pretty hot. I'd love to observe, if that's even an option.
>>
>>24236932
Yes, I need somone to help me get it out. It requires all the blood-flow it can get, else I get dizzy when a sexy thing goes by.
>>
>>24236817
(Op here, not that couple that posted the photo above)
We are only testing the waters online for now.
NC.
Watching, with humiliation. Maybe some chastity and light sissy stuff.
Big dick worship, small penis humiliation, cum, impregnation, rough sex, femdom, female orgasm.
Would be no problem once the bull is found.
>>
Sounds awesome, alas..

I am

>from
New England.
>kinks
Very open minded to things.
>role
dominant
>>
>>24237002
Oh my fault.
Would this be through her kik, through yours or like a group message thing? I'm fine with the guy seeing everything and even being involved in the conversations but that thing that a lot of guys like to do where I'd just be messaging them what I'd do to their wife/gf doesn't really appeal to me.
I'm also no where near NC so this isn't something likely to transition to irl.
All those kinks I can work with. By sissy do you just mean the feminization aspect or are you wanting to push it to some bi play too?
In your relationship is she the dominant one? Who originally brought up cuckolding?

Also, how big are you? I'm above average but not 10"
White, Late 20s, 5'11"
>>
Johnjohnnyjohndoe
>>
Yeo
>>
>>24237299
Kinks: hot wax/nails, temp play
Scratches
Sadomasochism
Asphyxiation
General restraint
Daddy's here
Tongue kissing
Ball sucking, tying, pulling,
Giving head is a personal pleasure
I mean when I have sex with girls it's basically rape until they say stop.
General dominance
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
Offering services
Kik:chetmanley123
>>
>>24234766
chubbygirlsrule
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.