[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thread for /soc/ travelers. Post where you've been and/or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20160703-WA0204.jpg (251KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160703-WA0204.jpg
251KB, 1280x959px
Thread for /soc/ travelers.

Post where you've been and/or where you're headed! Plus any tips, advice, recommendations and travel considerations worth sharing from your travels or travel plans.

I'll start - Last stop: Machu Picchu Pueblo, Peru ( don't miss the beer milkshakes in Cuzco City but do anticipate sorocha/altitude sickness and go for the coca leaves. Take the bus from Lima to Cuzco to adjust to change of altitude. Also, most decent hotels do carry oxygen and let you use it for free if you need it and are checked in.

Next stop: Mexico City
>>
Stop smooching pictures of boy crack dressed in target brand leggings meow pls

And tell me where you've been

Give advices, feel grand

>So

>Easy
>>
I've been to England on many occasions, Dublin, Prague, Budapest, Marrakesh, Istanbul, Paris, Rome, Yucatan, Amsterdam and Madrid for around a week each throughout the years.
Prague is beautiful. The building architecture span so many different eras because it was left untouched during the world wars. Damn cold in November though.
I definitely want to go to Amsterdam again, I felt like there was so much to do that I didn't have time for while I was there. I've always wanted to go to Japan, mainly due to my inner weaboo.
>>
>>24232087

Where are you originally from?
>>
Moving to Germany this fall. I'm excited and plan to basically spend every weekend in a new city.
>>
>>24232101
Southern U.S.
>>
And how can other /soc/ers get similar opportunities to travel abroad like you have?
>>
Basically I got lucky. My family isn't particularly wealthy, but my mother used to work for an airline and got a sweet early retirement package. Very cheap annual standby tickets, staff seating priority, etc. My dad is English, so we would visit his family for several days then spend a up to a week somewhere else in europe. Unfortunately, all those tasty benefits ended this year, so now I need to find some way to finance this lifestyle i've become accustomed to...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.