[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for a chat to be yourself? Want to nerd out to your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: discord3.png (94KB, 700x412px) Image search: [Google]
discord3.png
94KB, 700x412px
Looking for a chat to be yourself?
Want to nerd out to your hobbies or make new friends?
Try out Discord's Nerd Chat
Chill members, tons of fun, and more
Try out our gaming, art, and music chats
Rules and such are in the Welcome chat

Having a tough time or need to talk? Come in to our vent chat for people to listen and talk to

You're from /pol/? Then talk shit in debate chat

Shitpost the dankest memes in Magnum-Dong chat

Post the lewdest things or have a fap in our lewd chat

Talk with others in the our voice channel, or if you prefer not to speak then participate in the voice text chat

Discuss your favorite Tv shows, Movies, or Anime in the TV Chat

Come join on Movie Nights as we watch 3 movies every night, on average

Lewd, Voice, and Magnum-Dong chat cannot be accessed immediately upon entering the chat, please pm Joy, @Joy, or just talk in chat so they they notice you

Join via special invite link: https://discord.gg/0idl0SAiWVrzKMLz

>Discord Name
>Time Zone
>Interests
>Voice Chat?
>What you're looking for
>What you're avoiding
>>
File: 1471240293742.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471240293742.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>24231793
Blue's a pretty big faggot, but besides that it's an alright place
>>
File: 823.jpg (134KB, 992x832px) Image search: [Google]
823.jpg
134KB, 992x832px
Ben hanging around this lot for about two weeks now.
They're assholes but they're pretty cool assholes.
Pretty relaxing place to just chat it out and a have a laugh or w/e
>>
>>24231793
>>24231832
>>24231838

The link has expired
can one of you send one
>>
>>24231926
Nvm my discord just fucked itself the link worked
>>
Bump xD
>>
>go in
>enjoying the conversation
>chime in opinion
>get kicked
whelp...
>>
>>24232311
What was your opinion?
>>
>>24232320
Someone says they've never met someone who was "men are better than women" irl, another replied with how they'd want men for any job, I chime in with "Men and women are inherently different, and have different strengths" or something or the sort. Then I got kicked.
>>
>>24232329
This chat was actually aids as fuck. Was part of this argument, got called a faggot for implying that race/religion/gender has no real effect on the worth of a person
1/10 would not recommend
>>
>>24232486
Wasn't like "lol faggot" like people were actually mad that I thought white males weren't the best, stuck around for like a bit to listen to aftermath, intense cringe followed
>>
File: 1471519729755.gif (463KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1471519729755.gif
463KB, 646x466px
>tfw you buy a snowball mic to talk to people online
>tfw you cant continue a conversation because you're too fucking awkward
>tfw you'll forever be a lonely a lonely dude with an okay voice and an accent because you're a gigantic faggot
>>
>>24232499
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0T8lgKR0Wxl
>>
>>24232499
I'd chat with you homie, you don't need to say much but we can chill
>>
>>24232499
Make a discord and chuck up a link, I'll lurk for a bit longer
>>
I love when people raid a chat and then spread lies in the thread following getting kicked/ban.

Overall a chill chat, been here for awhile and people are extremely nice in the chat for venting about problems.
Not quite a hugbox though.
>>
Used to be good.
>>
>>24232606
you first fuccboi ;)

https://discord.gg/0uTFsQ55jVViwa2P
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.