[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>posting pictures of oneself on an anon board >not considering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1470866111750.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470866111750.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>posting pictures of oneself on an anon board
>not considering that they will be reshared for nefarious, shaming purposes
>>
>>24228307
>reverse image search a few pics I've posted
>all over gay tumblrs with thousands of likes

If only there was more overlap between what gay guys and women like
>>
>>24228307
>implying anyone has saved my picture
Hahaha, silly dumb aww shit...
>>
>>24228334
succ ess
>>
>>24228340
Someone has.
>>
>>24228307
this is why i refuse to post a photo of myself
>>24228340
as ugly as you may be, someone has saved it.
>>
>>24228355
Why is that?
>>
File: tumblr_o0wk142vKP1v3cn38o1_500.png (59KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0wk142vKP1v3cn38o1_500.png
59KB, 500x402px
>>24228307
It's perfectly safe as long as they don't know your name.
>>
>>24228307
Psh its happened to me innumerable times, unfortunately for those who share and reshare my images, it doesnt bother me nor will it ever amount to anything for them.
>>
I've only posted a few times.
black lives don't matter anyway
no one cares to save

jokes on you whitey
>>
I mostly just post progress shots of my weight loss. While I wouldn't be surprised if some fat fetishist saved my pictures to fap to, I'm sure some have saved it for motivation in their own weight loss as well.
>>
I'm average as fuck so id legitimately be surprised if anyone actually saved my photos.
>>
I'm not seeking females off here but if they save my photos for their viewing pleasures. I'm ok with that.
>>
>>24228307
I am not good or bad looking enough to have my pictures reposted so I have nothing to lose. I also do not put my face in my dick pics.
>>
I don't know enough people for this to matter.
>>
normies are paid big bucks for their photos to be saved
>>
>>24228307
>implying I don't know that.
I deliberately leave my face out and try to remove as much stuff from the background as possible so no one can trace it back to me
>>
Normies reeeeerr
>>
I'm average at best, but I'm a girl, so someone probably has my pictures saved.
But honestly what are they going to do with it?
>>
>>24228498
I can think of a few things :^)
>>
I posted a gif on /b/ once of me punching myself in the face with a post-it note that read "OP is a faget" covering most of my face

A couple of people said they saved it. I wonder if anyone ever used it
>>
I m not sure bout pictures but posting your cock here is always a pleasure. You will always get a proper rating from certified experts.
>>
>>24228503
Assuming I'm thinking what you're thinking, I doubt it.
Every pic I posted was fully clothed, just my face pretty much
Some of them even greyscaled
>>
>>24228498
Just to collect... Maube scroll thru when masturbating/fantasizing, or to troll as you on other boards or even other websites
Female face pics are a hot commodity.
>>
>>24228520
How would I know if my pictures have been posted somewhere else?
>>
>>24228527
Reverse image search. Mine are all over tumblr at this point, there's no point in trying to prevent it. You may as well just flood the market and spread the love.
>>
>>24228533
Reverse image searched the one I post most here
Didn't find anything :)
Not sure if I should feel glad or offended haha :P
>>
>>24228546
You made me lol a little.
>>
>>24228594
:D
>>
today i just got proof that some guy saved my photo and while it is to be expected it was a little jarring? like bruh wyd
>>
>>24228603
How do you proof that?
I'm curious how many people saved mine...
>>
>>24228608
like the guy posted the picture in a thread like "this is you right" and i was like wow, yikes, haven't posted that in a while
>>
>>24228624
Lol omg youre that camwhore with the jacked arma?
Your pictures have been saved a lot, all female pics have
If you dont know that or its "jarring" to you, you s>>24228608
hould probably get off 4chan and not post any more photos....
>>
>>24228637
What did you tag me for?
>>
>>24228637
Oops misclicked at the end, sorry for that random quote
>>
>>24228641
You sound pretty fucking stupid so itz relevant to you too. Stop posting your photos if you dont want people around the world to save them and possibly use them for whatever
>>
>>24228637
jarring isn't really the right word i guess. just kinda surprising? and i'm not a camwhore, just an attention whore
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.