[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay seriously wtf why could i never get girls irl or even on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (107KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 540x960px
Okay seriously wtf why could i never get girls irl or even on tinder? And I feel likel Ta too late.... I'm over 23 and I already finished college. I hate clubs and shitty bars... What opportunities are left, and why shouldn't I feel like nothing is going to change?!
>>
24 here feel the same
>>
>>24222487
Hey Brandon, hows life
>>
You're short, unattractive, have shit, needy personality and probably autism in its terminal stage. And you ask, kek?
>>
Maybe you should do something about your eyes they're so beady lol
>>
>>24222487
You kinda look like you'd shoot up a school, desu.
>>24222667
Definitely the eyes.
>>
First off yo look like you woud rape a drunk girl behinde a dumpster. Seckond ur fugly af...... probly have a tiny dick, and you still live with your parents
>>
File: FB_IMG_1424440854686.jpg (32KB, 550x528px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1424440854686.jpg
32KB, 550x528px
>>
>>24222487
Brandon I wrote you a rap song do you remember it?

BRANDINO, the Supreme cuck WEKNOW
Beta male DNA, he's made fun of for it everyday! Haha!
But what could he ever do? Besides make threads on 4chan, annoying the fuck out of you?
His beady eyes and narrow thighs & psycho behavior that just never dies....
>>
The shitposting is too real.

If an ugly pizza faced fat guy can get a girl, he can too.
>>
>>24222487
brandon dude, you CANT look online for girls because you have no apparent redeeming qualities.You literally have to go impress a girl with the person you are. when that doesnt work try an uglier girl
>>
File: FB_IMG_1442011827383.jpg (15KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1442011827383.jpg
15KB, 400x305px
His tiny dick wont impress any girl....un less shes under age and never seen a dick

"Hay baby ever seen a tiny dick guy in an Overcoat"
>>
whats wrong with u dude

there are lots of guys that can't get laid, including me.
i don't bitch about it 24/7, if you don't like it then lower your standards
>>
>>24222487
Stop caring so much. Stop placing so much of your self-worth in your status as a virgin.

Stop caring so much. Stop caring so much.

Get therapy. You NEED professional help. Things are never going to change if you never make a change.

The main thing you learn after getting laid is how trivial it is. It doesn't matter. It doesn't make you cool. Ugly retards have been fucking since the dawn of time, it didn't make them any more valuable.

Your value comes from YOU. If you aren't valuable or interesting, change that. For fuck's sake, stop whining you pathetic piece of shit.
>>
He will b a 40 year old virgin lol. Lil pussy
>>
>>24222898
Imagine if he died at like 95 years old a kiss less virgin.

They could make a reality TV show about it.
The funniest part about it is that they would probably end up paying someone to blow him and he would die of a heart attack when she took her clothes off.
>>
>>24222487
I think he's qt, though he's not into twinks ;_;
>>
>>24222487
Read the Tao of Badass
It'll change your life
>>
because youre most likely a fucking weirdo

women dont care as much about looks like men do

ugly funny guys get laid because theyre funny
>>
>>24223740
I agree with you tho. Qt.
I'll just leave this here
>kik: omegafrank
>>
Brandon, you're single because you fail to do the bare minimum necessary for someone to get with you even if they wanted to.
>>
>>24222487
LOWER YOUR STANDARDS!!!!
DONT AIM FOR HOT GIRLS, AIM LOWER, FAT ONES, ONES WHO ARE AS WEIRD AND AUTISTIC AS YOU.
>>
>>24222487
>I already finished college
Oh buddy you're in trouble now. Better start attending church or go back to school kek. You don't really meet people anywhere else except a new job.
>>
>>24225629
Well that's why I want to kill my self. As I get older the opportunities disappear and I'm past my prime and fuck, certainly if I ever had a chance I would have found it by now. I guenuinely hate my life.
>>
>>24223756
Teenage girl detected , you have no clue how both genders think
>>
>>24225688
He is 100% right
>>
girls are fickle, just like guys

you'd be surprised who's actually attracted to you, but if you can't learn to introduce yourself to people and develop relationships, you won't get the partner/fuck buddy you want, just like girls

also tinder isn't even a good app for finding fwb anymore, too many guys for girls to choose from and too many girls on there for the ego boost
>>
>>24222487
I used kik and skype to chat with you a while ago. You're cute but incredibly annoying and self- involved. You don't understand social interaction at all.
>>
>>24222487
Is there any way that you could see a therapist for possible neurosis ? Or some social dysfunction?
>>
>>24225654
>23
>past prime

Look at this b8
>>
>>24225740
Not rly , girls consider average guys to be ugly
>>
>>24225804
Most women value social statue and personality way more than looks
>>
>>24225804
Moste girl's are stuck up bitches any way lol. You gota finde a chick thats down to earth and not looking for a trophy to keep in their pocket to inflate their own ego. Im 27 and a lil husky, work my ass off and make good $$$, i learned a long time agoe not to give a flying fuck. For fuck sake i picke up an avrage chick last night from waffle house of places.dont shoot for the moon cause youl never get their un less you're a billionaire!
>>
>>24225844
No thats not true , they will look into that because its so hard to find something good looking for there taste
>>
rly dont see the point discussing about woman with teens
>>
>>24225874
And by find i dont mean being penetraded from
>>
>>24225844
I agree. But there are some girls ( usually ) and women who are really interested in looks.
>>
>>24222809
this.
>>
>>24225779
Oh... What was your Kik? :(
>>
>>24224139
It doesn't matter where Brandon aims because he has never fired.
>>
>>24225963
Don't use it anymore.
>>
File: 1431929042463.jpg (48KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1431929042463.jpg
48KB, 500x371px
>>24225654
How in the hell can someone scream "gay" this loud, yet obsess over women? Nigga u gay.
>>
>>24222487
> haven't been on 4 chan in many years
> stop by just to see how the board is
> its Brandon

LOL
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461188628529.jpg (14KB, 500x535px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461188628529.jpg
14KB, 500x535px
>>
>>24227145
I automatically assume everyone finds me attractive until they tell me otherwise

And then I assume that they are lying to make fun of me

Anyone else?
>>
>>24222487
go to a BDSM club dressed in just your underwear. I'm sure some couples would be interesting in cucking you
>>
>>24222487
Not_really_a_surprise._aha._you_sound_like_you_have_a__shit_personality_and_you_look_like_shit_too,_haha._You_can_count_me_out
>>
>>24229205
Why did you bump this when it was so close to archive
>>
>>24229211
because_he_needs_to_know_how_ugly_he_is._I_see_his_posts_all_the_time._he_doesn't_accept_that_he's_an_ugly_virgin._hahaha_XD
>>
>>24229205
>>24229226
STOP THAT
NOW
If you don't want to go the shop to buy a new keyboard, use something like AutoHotkey to map Caps Lock to space. Or, if you're unwilling to expend the effort of doing that, just ctrl-v a space every time you need one. Stop that underscore shit. Now. Pls. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Not this again.
>>
Brandon will still be posting these threads in 40 years.
>>
I heard he killed himself is this true?

Also ur not a bad looking guy man no homo. Just start lifting and I promise you the women will flock all over you. Happened to me and I'm way uglier than you.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.