[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do femanons view virgins? Is the idea of helping a guy out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1463365977732.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1463365977732.gif
2MB, 500x281px
How do femanons view virgins?
Is the idea of helping a guy out who you get along with out of the question?
Or would you have to like him enough where you would have been willing to have sex anyways?

Is finding out he's a virgin a deal breaker?
>>
most normie women don't realize that a guy might not get action even if he's not maladjusted or whatever.
so they think "oh my god what a loser" and that there's something wrong with him
some people ARE virgins cause they're shitty people, but it sucked being painted with that flag myself
>>
the idea of having sex with someone to "help them out" is horribly unattractive
>>
>>24221950
yep and nobody finds you attractive enough so if you don't have game you ain't fuckin', just fuckin miserable
>>
>>24221957
Tell her to peg you , beg her to penetrate you so you will lose your virginity . It will turn her on
>>
I've had girls make fun of me for it irl
I don't really care I've given up anyway
>>
As a horribly lonely kissless virgin, it would be nice to lose my virginity but I wouldn't want it to be because someone's "helping me out" or taking pity on me...

I don't care that much about the being a virgin thing anyway, I just want to be close to someone. EG: Holding hands, cuddling, kisses, other intimate contact, spending time with them.
>>
I am in my first relationship, we were both virgins when we met and I loved taking his virginity, it felt so special. If for some reason we broke up, I'm pretty sure I would seek out a virgin again. This makes me scared that I will one day become an old woman preying on young insecure virgin males.
>>
>>24222244
Your a Cherry Boy Hunter
>>
I just lost mine. AMA
>>
File: Gt.jpg (15KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
Gt.jpg
15KB, 259x195px
>>24222076
>I just want to be close to someone. EG: Holding hands, cuddling, kisses, other intimate contact, spending time with them.
Are you me? It's almost like the cry of my loneliness
>>
>>24222528
How long is his dick? is your anus ok?
>>
>>24222528
cut or uncut
condom or bareback

how did it feel physically

dont give a shit about emotionally

how do you feel about it after the fact

how does it rank in terms of importance to other shit in your life now

how does the idea of going for extended periods of time without it make you feel
>>
File: 1470711719663.png (42KB, 265x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470711719663.png
42KB, 265x495px
woman think its weird because they are on the other side of the pendulum. they can't grasp the concept of having no access to sex

there is no reason to compare or make evaluations
>>
>>24223190
The other day I was hanging with some minor friends (16 yo) and the topic of friendzoning surfaced.

We just casually talked about this, I had bad experiences with it time ago and the other guys had one or two times where that happened. Then one of the girls said:"I wodner what it feels like". "Feels what?" I ask.

"Being friendzoned"

That's when all the guys realized being friendzoned is something a girl will hardly udnerstand, as, either for one or other reason, a guy usually accepts a girl. Being denied is such an strange feeling for them that it amazes me.
>>
>>24221908
In my experience guys care about it more than girls. They feel like they need to 'help you out', which is annoying as I'm not interested in having sex for the sake of losing my virginity. Girls just tend to be surprised and unable to comprehend it.
>>
File: jose.jpg (16KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
jose.jpg
16KB, 480x330px
The first grill I slept with didn't know I was a virgin. Who cares what she thinks? Just fuck her right in the pussy.
>>
>>24223176
cut
bareback
physically, pretty good. Had to get going pretty fast to orgasm

>after the fact
it was great.I don't feel changed at all

>other shit in life
a bit more important. I like the feeling of dominating a chick and feelign close

>>24223176
I was 22 when I lost it. So...ya it sucks not to have it but it's doable. I've not had it for most of my life hah
>>
>>24223271
it sounds like you don't care about it all that much
sounds like to you it was like icecream or a cool movie or something
>>
>>24223306
It's better than that. I liked the emotional aspect more, but then again, I have felt dead inside for a long time.
>>
>>24223312
have you ever used any kind of fleshlight or onahole or anything before
if so how does it stack up

also

do you feel any less dead inside now
>>
>>24223319
A bit less, yes

I was literally, kissless, handless, hugless virgin ha. I used death grip on my dick, and was slightly drunk so it was hard to come. Still ended up coming inside her twice
>>
File: let go.jpg (60KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
let go.jpg
60KB, 960x960px
>>24223324
>>
>>24223327
?
>>
>>24223319
It's different but not in any sort of mind-blowing way. The warmth is probably the most notable difference. Just pop the sucker in your microwave and you're good. lel
>>
File: 1469654860548.png (61KB, 699x347px) Image search: [Google]
1469654860548.png
61KB, 699x347px
>>24222792
I feel your feel anon
>>
>>24221908
I am a virgin hunter
It can be really attractive but the gal has to care about you enough to lead you through the process during your first time
>>
>>24223459
keep trying man, then you can still succeed

>>24223595
age and why?

>tfw I was her best fuck yet
>tfw she asked if I was actually a virgin during a lull in sex

feels good
>>
>>24223209
Women get denied.
Not usually the dick unless they're horribly repulsive, but even hot girls get treated like trash because they have shit personalities and nothing of value to offer outside of their bodies.
Results may vary.

A lot of them know this.
But their biology leads most of them to be pathetic whores if you look better than them.
>>
>>24223797
Oh I know they do.

I meant that The friendzone is just a strange concept fof them, not being just denied. Like, if any of your female friends, The ones you trust, came to you and said "hey, I'd like to be with you", would you refuse? Pretty sure that even if you don't really like her you'd think "well why not" and give it a try or at least consider it.

But girls? Nah, they'll straigh refuse you. I've even heard girls say "I'd love a boyfriend like you" to other guys, but then denying him.
>>
>>24221908
I'd love to fuck a virgin especially a guy younger than me
>>
>>24221908
>How do femanons view virgins?
I was a virgin until I was 21 due to crippling and oftentimes dissociative anxiety, so I don't know why I would judge.

I mean, there are plenty of fucked up people who get laid plenty; what does being a virgin have to do with anything?

>Is the idea of helping a guy out who you get along with out of the question?
If I were single, no, but with serious reservations in the event it might evolve into something either party would be uncomfortable with.

>Or would you have to like him enough where you would have been willing to have sex anyways?
The former question read "helping a guy out whom you get along with", so I thought liking the person was implied.

>Is finding out he's a virgin a deal breaker?
Not even remotely.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.