/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

question for the manly men out there: how do you feel about tall,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: nose.jpg (237KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
nose.jpg
237KB, 1680x1050px
question for the manly men out there: how do you feel about tall, a bit tomboyish girls? Do you value traditional feminine traits and interests? I got a lot of dude-like qualities and I don't like to be totally submissive. what think? thanks.
>>
How tall and what kind of dude like qualities
>>
Tomboys can be cute. As long as you're down to cuddle and watch scary movies we're good.
>>
>>24217552

it's all relative. do you need someone as tall as yourself? been with girls taller than me and it isn't an issue. and I've seen a pretty wide range of femininity. I think people these days just value a genuine person more than anything else.
>>
>>24217552
There is nothing wrong with it. Being similar in height makes a lot of things easier as a couple, and tomboys who want to do more typically guy things are easier to spend time with. Less dating, more normal fun stuff.
>>
>>24217590
sweeeeet, yes this is exactly how I see it as well. dating people who are the same height as you is so underrated ;~;
>>
>>24217552
I'm a manly bi dude so my opinion likely isn't what you're hunting for, but yes, being masculine really isn't an issue so long as you're cool.
>>
>>24217552
I like em' and they like me.
>>
>>24217552

That's actually the perfect kind of girl.
>>
thanks everyone. :) sometimes I feel out of place for not wanting to wear dresses and do my hair
>>
>>24217552
>I got a lot of dude-like qualities

It completely depends on which. If you like videogames, sports, or not dressing too feminine then that's not bad. If you're one of those loud, annoying chicks who has no filter and talks about bodily functions in public then no thank you.
>>
I live for tall masculine/strong women, but I myself am not tall or strong at all
>>
>>24217930
As long as it's not Strong independent wyverns that don't need no mana.
>>
>>24217930
I always see the short dudes eyein' me up. I would be interested in sleeping with one at least to try it
>>
>>24217552
Fucking love tall girls
6'2 anon here
>>
>>24217991
I'm 5'10". 6'2" is a perfect height
>>
>>24218012
Do you have any pictures you're willing to share?
>>
>>24217552
That doesn't sound bad to me. But it would depend on what your dude like qualities were. Because I care a lot more about personality than the physical. I prefer curvy maybe even chubby female physiques but that isn't actually super important to me over the long term.
>>
Tomboys are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboys are for
>>
Men don't like just one thing. I appreciate a more traditional girl, but what you described sounds fun and pretty hot. I'm 1,84 and I have a hard time finding girls taller than 1,75.

We can just talk trough other means if you want to. Night is long tbwh.
>>
>>24217552

I like a tomboyish girl because even thought I'm hairy and big and 6'2, I like to have a girl take control :p
>>
>>24217552
I'm not 100% manly, I have a trap body type, but tomboyish girls are great. My ideal would be someone who can switch and be tomboyish and girly, as I would be manly and not so manly as well. But the number one trait I look for is kindness.
>>
>>24217552
Feminine traits don't really do it for me. Give me a Badass who's willing to bark at the Moon anytime.
>>
>>24217552
as long as she is fun and easy going does not matter
>>
>>24217552
I love this album.
>>
>>24218012
post pics girly
>>
I like tomboyish girls but only if they're still submissive. Depends how tall you're talking too.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.