[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tea Time! How are you guys? Whats going on? Anything you guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

File: best mug.jpg (1MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
best mug.jpg
1MB, 1920x1920px
Tea Time!

How are you guys? Whats going on? Anything you guys need to vent about? Get off your chest? Anything you'd like to brag about?

This thread is for you, grab a cup of tea and lets get to know each other!
>>
Am I a bad person for wanting to talk to folks and get them to fall in love with me even though I'm not emotionally available?
>>
>>24215750
I think that maybe that action is a bit irrational. I mean what exactly do you get out of it?
>>
>>24215759
Attention.
>>
>>24215802
Thats it? Why aren't you emotionally available? I mean you'd continue to get attention if you were available for some people you know?
>>
>>24215809
I'm just not. I used to think the right one would get my goat, but I just enjoy the chase I guess.
>>
>>24215834
What if there is no one person per se, but few persons for you? As a polyamorous man I'd say it wouldn't be so far off that you could need a few people in your life.

As for whether you're a bad person, yeah a little. You are no doubt hurting people by your actions, but I believe that we as humans are by nature bad people regardless. I'm a bad person, I've done bad things, that doesn't stop me from trying to do the right thing, for myself and those around me. So try and find a way to balance you need for attention and less harmful ways of acquiring it.
>>
>>24215744
Hey!!
>>
I have no tea at the moment but I have a couple cigarettes, is that qualifying enough to semi-sulk here?
>>
>>24217136
Hello!

>>24217171
Sure fuck it, why not. Whats going on?
>>
File: s8aeN6i.jpg (84KB, 641x500px) Image search: [Google]
s8aeN6i.jpg
84KB, 641x500px
Fuck off
>>
>>24217345
Thats a great pic.
>>
>>24217427
Don't be nice, I told you to fuck off.

Now you've thrown me and i don't know how to deal with the situation.
>>
>>24217448
You're ID color is pleasant! :D
>>
>>24217345
the landing
>>
File: 14715710681912103496393.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
14715710681912103496393.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>24215744
>>
>>24217269
Nothing too serious, just kind of down, and it's because of a pleasant experience ironically. Took acid with a couple of my friends the other night, one of them being a girl I've had a bit of a crush on for a while. The more I watched her and her mannerisms that night, the more my feelings for her deepened I guess you could say. But she like hates her life and herself and wants to die and it just makes me so upset inside, and there's nothing I can do about it. I want to help her in some way but I just don't know what to do
>>
>>24217983
Thats fucked up man, whats got her so down? Have you spoken with her about your feelings?
>>
>>24218019
I think she's a lot like me in that she just sees no point in life and inherently hates herself, but I feel like she's worse off with it than I am, she hurts herself. I just wish I could show her how beautiful of a person I see her as, I feel like if she saw herself through my eyes, I don't want to tell her how I feel because I like her as a friend a lot too, we listen to a lot of the same music and give eachother Recs and stuff. I'm afraid if I told her how I feel she wouldn't want to be friends anymore because it'd be awkward
>>
>>24215744

I don't have any tea but I'm feeling like shit. How're you feeling, OP?
>>
>>24218286
How old are you guys? I'm not trying to belittle you or anything, it just seems like maybe you guys are younger, late teens early 20's? I mean this is a tough line to toe, and I can see how tell her you have feelings for her would give her the spooks, but you never know, it might help? Anyways just think it out for a bit and try to be logical about it, in the end I'm sure you'll do whats best for you two.

>>24218391
Whats got you down? Same thing as before?

I'm well enough, just taking it easy, watching netflix, fucking around on the internet. Gonna brew a pot of tea actually. What are you up to?
>>
>>24218423
I'm early twenties, she's late teens, so that also makes me feel a little guilty about how I feel about her two, we're a couple years apart, I feel like I'm almost too old for her. But she and I have similar personalities it seems like, from what she says and posts online she wants someone to be miserable with her. I guess it's a little of everything that's captivated me about her, as ba as it sounds I wish I could be the person she could turn to and be miserable with
>>
>>24218494
Upper 20's and late teens isn't a huge gap per se. I mean thats sort of normal I suppose, I'm 28 and I've dated women who were 21. So thats not a big deal. Do you know if she is actively searching for someone? Is she looking?
>>
>>24218533
I think so, she got out of a relationship as long as mine was a few months ago, 2 and a half - 3 year relationship. She's said and posted about how lonely she is and stuff, but she's apparently the type that's too shy to say how she feels and just hopes the other side will do something to initiate, and I'm kind of the same way so we'd probably never admit it to eachother unless some third party was involved. She likes most of the things I post, not sure how significant it is though. Like the other night I posted some videos to a group and she was sitting across from me liking those things even though she didn't really listen to the before hand. I'm probably over analyzing all this though, it probably comes off as a little weird.
>>
>>24218615
It doesn't seem weird, you have feelings for this person and care for her. Honestly, I think you should communicate your feelings for her, obviously in a neutral nonaggressive manner, so she doesn't feel trapped or anything. But you do you man, do the logical thing and try not to stress yourself out.
>>
>>24215744
Girl of my dreams got murdered. Ive been plotting revenge. Should i slit the greasy fucks throat or let go.
>>
>>24218747
Are you for real? And you know who did it? :l
>>
>>24218753
I lived in down town chicago. Guys name was antonio genovese. Je wanted ashley for himself. Killed her. Got his friend to cut my face up. Hes in big with the mob, so i want to at least kill him and some others before i die. Im fir real too. Not sure if i should though.
>>
>>24218753
I understand if you think im some faggot looking for attention. But i came for advice.
>>
>>24218753
I dont want to kill. But he has escaped justice, no matter how much i try. What should i do. I want to kill him and myself.
>>
>>24218753
Ill take any alternative.
>>
>>24218771
>>24218777
>>24218788
>>24218806
Fuck dude, I don't know. Call the cops?
>>
>>24218753
Hell. I might as well just off myself. Maybe i can see ashley again.
>>
>>24218834
Well thinking like that won't fucking help you man. I'm sorry but the cops sounds like the only real option you have.
>>
>>24218737
I really do want to tell her so bad, it's tough to just bottle it all up all the time, though strangely enough when I hang out with her I feel so content that I don't think about it that much, it's when I'm with other people or alone that it eats at me and makes me feel like bursting. I'm trying to gauge whether or not she sort of likes me too though, I just can't tell yet. Like I said she likes most of the things I post. I'm not hugely talkative in person so she seems a little apprehensive when she speaks to me. The other night she asked me in the cutest voice if I preferred dogs or cats because we were talking about animals (she's a cat person overall but loves all animals). I just can't figure out if she's asking questions like that because she's interested in me or if it's just to keep conversation flowing. There's an Elvis Depressedly show coming soon, I'd really like to ask her on a date to it if I had the courage for it (cute beautiful girl + patrician music tastes = melted heart I guess)
>>
>>24215744
I dont have anything I need to get of my chest, im doing pretty good today, I just wanna say that youre some top tier OP, OP.
Keep up the good work!
>>
>>24219812
Awwwwww shit, thanks yo! I appreciate it!

>>24219668
Personally I think you should ask her, but try to be cool and casual about it. I mean the worst thing that can happen is she says she can't. And sure that sucks, but try not to think of it as a date you know? Just ask "Hey would you like to go to -blank- ? It would be fun and figured you'd might like something like that." Keep it open ended and try not to put pressure, just make it casual and fun and I'm sure she'll want to go.
>>
File: 1468117427609.jpg (40KB, 493x533px) Image search: [Google]
1468117427609.jpg
40KB, 493x533px
>Be me
>19
>Live in a rural town
>Never had a GF
>Most girls I see in public are the party type or popular type
>Most girls I want to be with are probably in their room's most of the time
>Not in school so have no way of meeting them in person
>Have a very manly job so no chance of meeting them at work

What do?
>>
>>24221193
I know what you godda go and its pretty easy so just listen up sonny.
You godda prostitue yourself.
I know it doesnt sound beautiful but life isnt beautiful alright?
You godda realize that. Thats some serious value life lesson there and Im just throwing it at you for free ok I hope you appreciate that.
Alright so you need to prostitue yourself since you need money, like loads of money and since youre such a failure you probably cant do anything else.
Plus nearly all prostitutes are fucking failures but they still manage so there is some proof that my plan will work, not that you should doubt it either way.
So okey you need to prostitue yourself to earn loads of money. I know it will be tempting to buy shit with the cash you make to fill the hole in your heart that the inhaling of digusting, big, greasy mexican dicks will leave in you, but you godda stay strong alright?
So when you have mad its pretty clear what you godda do.
You godda solve your problem now, and what do you know the solution has been infront of your nose the whole time!
You see, youre a failure, so you became a prostitue, but the other prostitues are failures aswell, they are akin to you!
So now with the loads of cash you got by letting old hairy man fuck the soul out of your body you can yourself buy prostitues and have friends with similar interests forever!! :)
K no problemo thanks bye bye!
>>
>>24221238
Thanks! I will start right away!
>>
>>24220058
I talk about it like I'm going to do it but honestly, I'll probably never tell her. I just know in the back of my mind that she doesn't like me, not like that anyway. Why would she? There's pretty much no reason why she should. It's not like I'm really afraid of rejection, especially when I pretty much know the outcome. I'm just a pussy when it comes to that and too awkward to straight up do it. It just feels nice to talk about it I guess
>>
>>24221193
I'm not gonna lie, in this situation it seems like you'll have to make some lifestyle changes in yourself to put yourself out there. I get the whole women you like thing, but maybe you need to expand your horizons and push the boundaries of your safe zone.
>>
>>24222119
Just fucking do it, I mean really. I'm not saying actually ask her out on a date, but invite her out, see how it goes. If it goes well and she seems comfortable then further entertain the idea. You have to be able to be happy, and maybe you two can be happy together.
>>
>>24215744
Bump for your awesome mug!!!!

You deserve 1 mill bumps imo.
>>
So my girlfriend just broke up with me and now she's saying she's pregnant. I still like her but I feel like things between us are better as friends. The thing is, I can't really afford an abortion untill I sell my mustang. The other thing is, I can sell my mustang untill my new FR-S is ready. I'm very conflicted and stressed and anxious. Any advice? How are you guys? Anyone wanna Kik?
>>
File: teababy.jpg (32KB, 626x835px) Image search: [Google]
teababy.jpg
32KB, 626x835px
>>24222484
Thank you anon! I appreciate the love this thread is getting, you're awesome. Here is another mug.
>>
>>24222489
Thats some tough shit man, what exactly have you guys talked about? Is she down for an abortion? I mean what else do you have to sell? Got any credit? I think no matter how you split it its a shitty situation. Any family who can help out?

I'm well enough, went roller skating tonight and just ate two burgers, I'm god damn swell.
>>
>>24222495
I like both of your mugs. I also always liked your threads.
>>
File: il_570xN.701551297_3k24.jpg (35KB, 570x556px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.701551297_3k24.jpg
35KB, 570x556px
>>24222524
Well thank you! I try, I really enjoy talking to people I don't know. It sounds dumb, but its nice to have a random unknown connection. How are you tonight? Enjoying yourself?
>>
Hey op I drink opium tea so I guess I fit the thread, plus you seem like a really caring person, I think you'd make a great friend of mine

>>24222119
Fucking do it, don't think about what will happen to "the group". The worst is that she rejects you and you will know exactly how she feels so you can then direct your attention elsewhere. There is no worse feeling than "what if/I wish I did this"
>>
>>24222548
I don't think I've ever had opium tea, sounds interesting. Is it an actual tea or an herbal?

And thank you by the way! How are you tonight?

I also have to agree, be subtle about it, but you gotta make a move.
>>
File: IMG_20160815_134014.jpg (4MB, 4160x3088px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160815_134014.jpg
4MB, 4160x3088px
>>24222509
She wants an abortion, I don't think I should be responsible for the entirety of the payment but she can't exactly afford anything cause she doesn't have a job. The plan is to sell the mustang and finish paying off my credit card then use what's left to pay for it or just put it on my card. I kinda really just wanna fast forward a week or two. I'm more concerned about my new car, pic related, considering I was originally supposed to be picking it up tomorrow
>>
>>24222533
>How are you tonight? Enjoying yourself?
Hey not bad and nice mug again! More than I should. I think I went over the limit of my own self enjoyment.
>>
>>24222595
I get that you're excited about the car, but the whole prego exlady thing is pretty serious. How far along is she? Are you sure its yours?
>>
>>24222609
Thank you! I'm a sucker for mugs, I spend a bit too much money on them, but they make me happy. How did you go overboard? What are you up to tonight?
>>
>>24222698
>>24222698
Only just, too late for plan b though, pretty damn sure it's mine, we still love each other we just are incompatible
>>
>>24222714
That makes sense, do you know how much the abortion will cost? Well thats admirable of you two, its important to know when it just wont work anymore.
>>
>>24222730
She said anywhere from 300-1k depending on where we go and anesthesia and such
>>
>>24222743
God damn, that shit sounds expensive.
>>
>>24222548
I know that, I just don't want to stop seeing her regardless, she makes me feel content when I hang out with her. There's no where else for me to direct my attention either, I've been single for 2 and a half years now, almost as long as I was in my last (and only) relationship, and I've never felt this way about any other girl I've crossed since I've been alone. If I can't work things out with her I'll be alone, which is okay honestly. I'm just scared to ask more because I rarely make decent friends with a girl and I'd rather have a friend that I might feel that way about but I'll at least be friends with her, than make things awkward and never see her anymore. It's tough
>>
>>24222570
You steep either a pod or the seeds, it does NOT taste good I just use it for obvious reasons
>>
File: oh god why.jpg (126KB, 1369x1500px) Image search: [Google]
oh god why.jpg
126KB, 1369x1500px
I lost my tea connect and I live in NY- somebody fucking help me.
>>
>>24224986
Well as dumb as it may sound, you're the master of your destiny, if it would make you happy, only you can make the decision to try and move it forward. But you sound like you'll be okay man, take it easy and don't stress much you know?

>>24225073
Gotcha, I was unawares that there were illicit teas in the world. Do you ever feel like you crave it?

>>24225739
I fucking hated living in NY, may Satan save your soul.
>>
>>24222704
>What are you up to tonight?
Hey I'm good, thanks for asking. You?
>>
>>24225792
Not much, I just got done mowing the lawn, and took a quick swim afterward to cool off. Otherwise I'm thinking about making burgers for dinner and going for a ride on my motorcycle. I'm a pretty boring person to be honest.
>>
File: 1459530158560.jpg (50KB, 528x543px) Image search: [Google]
1459530158560.jpg
50KB, 528x543px
Well, you massive friends, I have something to tell you.
I was stuck in a seemingly infinite loop of being afraid of being anxious, which led to anxiety and so on and so forth.

But one day, while doing my deliveries in the van and being in the all-encompassing state of anxiety that suddenly flared up,
I realized I could always be okay with it.
There was a thin line between surrendering and giving up hope and these tended to blend into each other seamlessly,
but I had exhausted all other options.

Having this thought gave me a splinter of hope I knew I could not let go.
To know that, despite all the chaos my mind was in, I could have a happy thought, and it could carry me as much as the others.

I looked back on the years of being petrified for my own thoughts.
Being afraid to think.

It seemed strange to me that I always sought a reason for happiness.
Needed to pass a threshold in life that would strip me from all doubt and fill me with joy again.
As if it was irrational to be happy.

I had to part with all my principles and philosophies I had devised over the years in isolation, social deprivation and emotional cessation.
The view I had of the world as a hostile place that I felt the need to change and purge of everything that I disagreed with had to stop.

Months later, I am a happy man.
I can go on long drives without a doubt in my mind.
I can go to bed in an empty house and feel just as well as when I'm talking to someone.
I can zone out and let my thoughts come to me naturally without snapping out of them in fear of losing my mind.

This may seem mundane to the better part of you (or not? It's this place, after all),
but I tell you, I have never felt this liberated in my entire life.

Now here I am,
though with a wisdom-tooth that hurts like my jaw is giving birth to a sea-urchin, and a bad case of the zona-virus,
I am content.

Though a massive faggot, I have learned to live and love again.

Peace out

tl:dr;
I'm okay.
>>
>>24225801
Oh nice. Sounds like something I'd do. I had English muffins for dinner today. Nothing else is going. Watching random shows and just relaxing. I down have a law anymore so none to take care. I have dry leaves instead; decorative and stuff. Bikes are cool. Drive safe.
>>
>>24225870
Thanks, had a good time. Tired now.
>>
>>24227018
Glad to hear. I'm tired also. Waiting to pass out any time soon.
>>
File: k0oMgVw.jpg (117KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
k0oMgVw.jpg
117KB, 960x720px
Bumping, I'm watching Romancing the Stone, and trying to write some stuff.
>>
>>24215744
>>24222495
>>24222533
>>
>>24225781
Yeah I know, especially with this girl because she's admittedly not the type to approach someone she likes. Honestly I've been so out of my head tripping and stuff lately that I think I've been delusional. I mean yeah she likes most of the stuff I post and she's nice to me in person, but thinking that means she has feelings for me is honestly kind of autistic sounding. I think I'm going to step back, and try and level my head out and stop thinking so much about her, if I have to block her I guess I can do that too. I want to be friends with her regardless but I don't know if I can handle continued contact if I keep feeling this way. I'll just try not to stress, like you said, thanks man.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.