[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead inside, who else is dead inside and why? I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: M1uvtrw.jpg (58KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
M1uvtrw.jpg
58KB, 600x800px
Dead inside, who else is dead inside and why?

I can't find a job and my life is going nowhere.
>>
>30yo
>no friends
>no social activity (literally haven't talked to anyone in about 2 weeks)
>alcoholic
>chronic Lyme disease, which often has me on disability
>haven't been laid in 7 years
>clinically depressed
It's only a matter of time until I kill myself; I'm actually looking forward to it.
>don't bother with the platitudes about how it will get better or whatever -- not looking for a pity party.
>>
>>24207785
Hi Jen
>>
>Barely 20
>All my friends have abandoned me
>Feels like I'm stuck in a pit of self-loathing as deep and wide as the sea
>0 matches on Tinder since I got it a few months ago
>Only "friend" I really have left keeps claiming she's booked up with work every single week and never has a day free
>Mother is a controlling, obsessive pain in the ass whom I still dearly love, but she is so fucking overbearing
>Life is just "Go to college, come home, do homework until eyes fall out, then putz on 4chan until I fall asleep"
>And try to think about jumping into the Sound (body of water nearby) as little as possible
No options, no enjoyment, the few times I post on /soc/ to see if i cna find a nice chat, it's literally 9 times out of 10 a guy who thinks I types f instead of m for A/S/L or some chick who wants me to buy her nudes.
>>
>28yo
>Dead inside because of two former partners. The first I commonly say broke my relationship with myself, since it was an abusive relationship and she fucked up my self perception. After her I went self destructive "living it up", ended up dating another girl down the line. Super happy. She fucked me up and I commonly said "broke my relationship with myself"
>Only thing that keeps me going is I have one partner that somehow manages to get past the emotional desiccation and stimulate. Literally no one else can.
> Dysthymia, alexathymia, major depressive disorder. So at the best of times I'm depressed, I have next to no ability to understand what I'm feeling, why I'm feeling it, or articulate it, and when MDD kicks in it floors me.
>Massive debt racked up from "living it up".
>Feel like nothing has meaning.
>>
>>24207785
Pretty much me I just want to run away from everything and start life a new somewhere with some one I connect with
>>
File: haioghafioghafio.jpg (47KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
haioghafioghafio.jpg
47KB, 604x453px
>33 y.o.
>Workaolic
>My bf dumped me six months ago after a 5 year relationship
>We was also was planning to get marryed
>"we are ncompatible" he said
>He's actually not seeing anyone, this means it wans't an excuse
>All of my friends aremoving on the next step of their life, getting marrie, having childrens and all
>I still live like a college girl in my free time
>Can't find another like him because he was too good
>Can't even get laid with occasional guys because reasons
>i don't even enjoy anymore drinking and do drugs (a lot)
>I think i'm turning into a serial killer
>I'm the one with the googles
>>
Join the army.
>>
>>24207865
Just become a slave anon
Lol exmilitaty here if you hate life you're gonna hate the army
>>
>>24207863
Give me a place to live and food to cook and eat and I'll motivate your ass anon
>>
>>24207863
Cut down the drugs and drink, focus on something that you enjoy to better yourself (If you haven't got anything then find something.) also you look beautiful not to sure how you wouldn't be able to get laid.
>>
>25
>still in college, still don't know what i want to do
>way too much energy focused on girls
>obsessed with sex
>always looking for new hookups or new girls to sext
>when girls don't like me i become a depressed mess
>love art, writing and music
>can't focus on my interests because i'm too obsessed with female attention
>near constant stress, anxiety and headaches that reduce my quality of life
>>
>>24207901
>not to sure how you wouldn't be able to get laid.

I don't even know, when a guy try to hit me, even if I think he is a hot one, i just keep trolling and ignoring him so they hardly try to ask me a date or something after they get my number. I mean, i don't act like a precious girl or whatever you call one of those girls. I just don't give a fuck.

I also tried a lot to touch myself and after some minutes of rubbing i just give up and go to sleep.
>>
>>24207924
sounds like you just don't care about sex
>>
>>24207938
well no, i actually would like a lot to get laid, also i have some of those animal passions, i wake up in the middle of the night, really horny, thinking of fingering both my holes and then...after a few minutes of rubbing i just come back to sleep
>>
>>24207863
>I think I'm turning into a serial killer
Ok, now this is interesting. Care to elaborate?
>>
File: IMG_20160309_162617_01.jpg (374KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160309_162617_01.jpg
374KB, 1536x2048px
>>24207820
You get to go to fucking college. Stop whining, you're twenty. You have another 75% of your life ahead of you if you stay healthy and play your cards right. Do enjoy what you are going to school for? If not, then drop out. It sounds like you don't get very much satisfaction from your life, but one can find satisfaction in everything. That's all life is, honestly.
>>
Broke up with gf of 8 years because couldn't find the strength to keep making her happy. Never loved her, never loved anything. Feel empty inside, no joy, no feeling, can't even feel sad. Also have to take lifetime's supply of epilepsy medication to kill brain activity. Only friend left went to Germany for music school. Why so hard to find someone to just enjoy life with?
>>
>>24207785
I am not in school this semester and I don't have a job. My daily routine consists of visiting the library, coffee shops and watching anime. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude and not give in to the monotony, but it's getting harder every day.
>>
>>24207975

It sounds like you need to be dom'd hard to get it out your system, anonguyhi is my kik. You seem to have a bigger issue at hand that can be fixed easily.
>>
> 24 years old
> Have everything I ever wanted
> Fantastic job, own house, tons o' shit
> Never socialized
> Never made deep connections with anyone
> Not part of any social groups of any kind
> Most coworkers are male
> I'm bi, but I don't find any of my coworkers cute, male or female
> None of my coworkers share my hobbies outside of work
> Very little to work with, there
> Life seems to have nowhere to go

> Have plenty of money to blow
> Don't want to make friends for the wrong reason

> Am interested in finding someone I can relate to
> Really want to just go wild and fuck someone really cute first

> Am convinced I'll never find someone attractive in both ways

> Am ashamed to have all that I do and still feel this way
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.