[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to move to portland, OR. Idk where vegan row is, idk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
I want to move to portland, OR.

Idk where vegan row is, idk anyone in Portland, idk where I will be staying, and i want to find friends, before I go.

If anyone from portland sees this please give me the heads up on any potential employment opportunities.

Me: m/24/ San Diego,CA, vegan, mostly raw, moving to avoid fluoride, successful organic gardener/farmer, very fit, love swimming and biking, single, I will post contact info if someone can be of assistance.

Thanks.

>Portland thread
>>
Isn't the unemployment rate way high?
>>
/thread
>>
>>24207549
Yup but the fact is that I haven't got much of a choice. It's the biggest city in the United States without some form of fluoride in the tap water.

>I get acne from the water here in San Diego because of the fluoride. It's a common side effect and likely the least detrimental of the side effects listed online.
>>
Be willing to work in a restaurant / bar and probably wash dishes if you don't have much experience. You're gonna be starting from the bottom anon. But ill say this:

I don't know what you're running from but you should really consider this move. I did it once too for awhile and you might not realize what you're getting yourself into. Being poor and homeless and lonely isn't fun so you better have some big fucking balls otherwise you're just going to be another lost hippie tryna find a way and friends when he can't find himself.
>>
There's too many of you fucking Californians already. Stay out and keep your shitty diets with you.
>>
>>24207667
Also, its REALLY expensive to live there right now. A ton of young people have flooded the city so you'll be paying around 500 a month just for the room itself dude. So think hard. You can make anything happen but don't think its going to be easy is all I'm saying
>>
>>24207654
You could just buy a reverse osmosis system? There's pretty good ones that just screw onto a tap if you're renting and can't install saddle valves.
>>
>>24207671
/thread

I havent lived in Portland for a few years but I'm curious: is everyone pro Clinton now that Sanders is done?
>>
>>24207683
Nope, gone back to Jill Stein.
>>
FUCK OFF WE`RE FULL
>>
STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!!!
>>
Stay away. Trust fund kiddies only. Your garden patch is not a "farm". No more emptyheaded twatwaffles needed.
>>
I moved to Portland like 10 months ago. I probably shouldn't have, even though I love it here. It's really overcrowded and the cost of living sucks, even in the suburbs.
>>
Portland Public schools is always hiring janitors, starts at 14 dollars an hour, great way to hold you over while you find something better.
>>
>>24207460
Dude, I am in the process of moving to portland right now.

I have a support structure, a job, a partner (Who also has a job) we had places to stay while we looked for a place, and even then we had to settle for something over our established budget, and we're applying or the apartment tomorrow.

Portland is a REALLY hard move to make.

Fluoride isn't giving you fucking acne, and isn't that big of a deal, you DO NOT need to live in a big city, and you should be WWOOFing instead if you are really passionate about that (Also, lots of travel and sex with WWOOFing)

Portland has monstrous unemployment, and is NOT easy to move to.
>>
>>24210158
You forgot the part where all the locals hate you with a fiery passion.
>>
Anyone who is planning to move to Oregon, stay away. We do not want you.

sage goes in all fields
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.