[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT we post our occupations and roughly how much we make an hour.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (39KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 413x395px
ITT we post our occupations and roughly how much we make an hour.

I'm in publishing and make around $100 an hour (depending on the day).
>>
It security contractor - 75$ per hour
>>
>>24205875
Solid. You enjoy it?
>>
>>24205820
teaching, roughly 15 ;_;
fy op
>>
my dad works at nintendo and makes a million dollars and hour
>>
>>24205876
Yeah been doing sec for years. Still would like something Perm again but the contracting pays the bills
>>
Waitress $6.89 a hour lmao
>>
slot attendant
11.50 + tips which is usually 2.50-3.00$/hr extra
>>
>>24205891
I did a shit ton of freelance work before I took this job. It was solid depending on the client.
>>
>>24205878
I bet you have better hours though.
>>
exterior painting

13 / hr with overtime on nearly every check plus tips and compensation based off of the initial estimate

considering the fact that I'm not even 21 and going to school full time and also being allowed to live @ home rent free I'm saving up a lot of fucking money right now
>>
$200-$300 a day, sugar baby
>>
>>24205948
How many daddies does this take to accomplish?
>>
Teacher
Salary, so... 41k a year.
I've done the math before and I think it comes out to like $30 an hour or something?
>>
>>24207088
It's kind of hard to calculate though. I mean, if you factor in the evenings you spend correcting, weekends you spend lesson planning, all the school events you attend... it's probably more like $20 an hour.

Man, now I'm depressed.
>>
105K/year
Network Administrator
>>
>>24205902
>better hours
How so? Do you understand teacher life?

>>24207152
This lol
41K aint bad, i make 30k ;_;
>>
>>24207088
this is bullshit
educators should be paid six figures
poorly compensated educators=legions of dumb students
>>
University TA
$42.50CAD
Contractually limited to 10 hours per week.
Sucks dick.
>>
IT.

About £80k a year
>>
I'm copywriter in international corporation and I earn 560$ per month. But this is quite good salary in my country.
>>
>>24207243
In my previous work in UK i earned 1700$ but i felt like a shit. I returned to my country to finish study and I hope, that I'll earn 6,5 k $ per month in the future. It's possible :>
>>
Education officer at a university. Make 140 $ per hour. 2600 $ a month.
>>
>>24207302
Lel
Wut
So you barely work then?
>>
>>24207223
I don't know about six figures, but I'd say that starting pay for any teacher with a bachelor's should be somewhere around $60k. I'd be happy with $60k.

I mean, we *do* get our summers off, and that is a huge plus. When you're chilling on the beach all day and you're still collecting checks...almost makes $41k a year worth it. ALMOST.
>>
>>24207201
$30k a year?! What state are you in? Jesus! FUCK. THAT.
>>
>>24207391
Florida... ;_;
A friend of mine in texas made 45 his first year. It depends on the school, county, and grade/discipline
>>
receptionist at a campsite 9€ lmao
>>
Field biologist. My last job was $34 a day ;_;
>>
>>24207417
Nice.. Sounds fun tho
>>
>>24207396
Yeah I'm teaching in CT and very few schools around here pay less than 40k for first year with bachelor's.
>>
>>24207201
>How so? Do you understand teacher life?
noone understands that.
my uncle is a teacher. it takes so many hours especially after school is out. it's insane.
>>
ICE Technician-Power Plant
$43/hr
>>
>>24207446
Ill move eventually. Ct doesnt seem like the worst place to be
>>
>>24207445
it is because it's just a summer job and i basically get paid for eating ice cream,browising the internet allday and being rude to children
>>
Bio/Pharma Cleanroom Contractor

Made ~$172K until last year. Now I've started my own company and I'm burning cash at $250k/yr while I am only grossing a little. Unsustainable, but thrilling.
>>
>>24207486
>CT doesn't seem like the worst place to be

Ehhhhh....

The shoreline used to be incredible, a bastion of beautiful, bright, shiny, and rich white people. It's been going downhill for years, though.

If you ever make it out here, head northeast or northwest of Hartford. Farmington, Avon, Simsbury, Canton, Coventry, Mansfield... that's where you want to go.
>>
>>24207486
>>24207573

Also...our winters sssuck!
>>
Chef at a higher-mid restaurant @ 14.20/he, but only open fri-sun. Mechanic at a local shop with a base of 15 3/4 days a week
>>
>>24207088
At that rate you'd only be working about 165 days per year.
>>
File: 1468054063371.png (247KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1468054063371.png
247KB, 500x411px
currently working two retail jobs (50-60 hours a week at 12/hr lol) and going to college full time for a degree in biochem forensics.

I'm exhausted all the time but hopefully I'm not poor forever.
>>
>>24205820
engineering
66k a year before taxes
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.