[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone, whether they'll see it here or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (139KB, 1300x995px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 1300x995px
Write a letter to someone, whether they'll see it here or not. I'll start,

Dear P,

Last summer was one of the best times of my life. You helped me get through a really hard time as I had ended a LTR and was feeling down. Sorry for being weird on our dates but I found you super attractive and whenever I was around you I felt like dry heaving, in the best way. I'm applying to a college that I think is the same one that you go (went?) to, as I saw your student ID when we went to the art museum. When we were in the art museum and you asked me to take a picture with you it made me super happy. I wonder if you still have it a lot of the time. You were such a fantastic guy and the age gap between us isn't really what drove me away from you. The fact is that I am a really homely girl and you seem like you came from a family that was really well off... I felt like with me you were downgrading and I just felt like some trashy girl you hung around with. You are such a cultured, intelligent person that I felt greatly overshadowed and not good enough to be around you. Also, you wanted something not so serious and I was originally the same, but over time I fell more and more for you and I couldn't take it. I'm really clingy and I didn't want to get my heart broken twice in a row so I knew I had to cut it off before I said something stupid like "I love you"... Thinking about doing something like that is really cringey to me, and I'm also super gushy and you seemed like you weren't into that. I'm sorry for hurting you and pissing you off in the end but I guess in the end I'm just a child. I think about you from time to time and I hoped I'd see you at my tour. I'd love to see you again but I just can't bring myself to message you. I still have your number even though I deleted kik but I just get too nervous to press send. Also I really regret passing up fucking you. Your dick is huge from what I had felt.

Your autistic ex girlfriend,

M

PS: anyone know how to get over an ex?
>>
Dear lady in the OP pic,

I want to fuck you.

Love,

Anon
>>
>>24205660
Lots and lots of time. Add me on kik if yoy wanna talk about it. It kinds helped me I guess. Idontsleep050
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.