[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else constantly bored or just down in the dumps? I find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: BERIGHTBACK.png (146KB, 548x365px) Image search: [Google]
BERIGHTBACK.png
146KB, 548x365px
Anyone else constantly bored or just down in the dumps? I find myself constantly looking for something to do or people to talk to.
>>
kinda, what are your hobbies?
>>
I'm bored too, I like to box, play ps4 and work hbu
>>
File: IMG_20160816_031036.jpg (408KB, 1014x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160816_031036.jpg
408KB, 1014x570px
Yeah, when I get so hopelessly bored and frustrated I like to go outside and rip grass out of the ground, but it's been raining all day and night so I can't even do that tonight. Life can be shitty sometimes.
>>
>>24205386
It's raining here too
>>
Yeah, having trouble enjoying anything anymore. Owell, could be worse.
>>
>>24205386
>rip grass out of the ground
>he wasn't joking
I... I kind of want to try that now.
>>
>>24205480
It impossible to be mad or frustrating after pulling grass haha
>>
Yeah.

Can't really find people I get along with online anymore. Forums I used to frequent have gone to shit, attention whoring on social media isn't my thing.

Used to have good friends irl until careers and relationships took over (on their part). After that I made a couple of new good friends with a shared hobby, but their work and relationships took over too, some moved to different cities. It's not that all my friends dumped me completely, we still talk sometimes, just way less often, and practically never hang out.

I don't need or even want to be around people all the time but right now I don't have anyone, ever.

Feelslonelyman.png
>>
>>24205806
I do have several hobbies btw which I enjoy a lot. Can't fill up 100% of my free time with them though. Hence I still get bored.
>>
>>24205480
>>24205490
It really is underrated, one of life's greatest simple pleasures. And pulling leaves off of trees, it's still dark out and I don't have to worry about anyone watching me, I must have pulled at least 70 leaves in 20 minutes haha
>>
Hey I'm sorry to hear that OP
add princericky2 to kik
I'll talk to you whenever you want :)
>>
>>24205806
Why not work and get in a relationship?
>>
>>24206960
I work, but contrary to my friends, I don't live for my job.

I've had relationships, but contrary to my friends, I don't let that consume me completely.
>>
>>24205386
What the fuck is wrong with me? This shouldn't turn me on. The picture isn't even sexual.
>>
Remember when you could make a friend online that you would actually become friends with and would continue to talk with after your online game was done?
>>
I feel you, my field in the military is odd in a way that I'm pretty much isolated. The people I work with are all antisocial nerds and people outside my unit see us all as the roaming dead because of our crazy work shifts. I just work, work-out, hike, and go on backpacking trips alone when I get a chance to take leave.
>>
I keep wondering what is wrong with me because nobody likes me. I have 2 irl friends and whenever I ask them to hangout they either make up a stupid excuse or start ghosting me for days...

I've been sitting home watching Netflix all day for the past few weeks. I go to work for few hours every other day or so. That's it.
Life stinks senpai
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.