[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Age: 1) Why haven't you lost your virginity yet? 2) What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: omg_rainbow_pony.jpg (94KB, 454x396px) Image search: [Google]
omg_rainbow_pony.jpg
94KB, 454x396px
1) Why haven't you lost your virginity yet?
2) What dick size range would you prefer?
3) How often would you have sex in the future?
4) Thoughts on cum? Would you swallow it etc?
>>
This is bizarre
>>
>I lost it with this qt asian guy.
>The biggest you can find.
>I don't know.
>Cum is gross. Shoot it onto the towel, please.
>>
Forgot to put this first.

Virgin femanons. Appreciate it if you could answer a few questions.
>>
>>24202554
I'm a guy, but I'm still more than willing.
>>

1) Why haven't you lost your virginity yet?
Because I'm shy, scared of sex, don't have much of a sex drive anyway, kind of want to wait until marriage, have no experience with guys, the list goes on
2) What dick size range would you prefer?
I really don't care as long as it's not extreme on either end of the spectrum
3) How often would you have sex in the future?
Who knows? Not really bothered about it.
4) Thoughts on cum? Would you swallow it etc?
The idea of giving a blowjob just seems really disgusting and unhygienic to me, and having cum on my face or something just seems degrading.

Probably going to be a virgin forever with my retarded personality and attitude towards sex
>>
>>24202715
Post body pureanon
>>
File: tumblr_me8hqbBUIB1r93xiko1_500.jpg (66KB, 500x697px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_me8hqbBUIB1r93xiko1_500.jpg
66KB, 500x697px

>Why haven't you lost your virginity yet?
1) Shyness. Nobody likes a shy girl. Especially where I'm from.
2) Sex is scary and risky. Pain, discomfort, STDs, pregnancy... the possibility of these things happening is enough to scare me.
3) Though I do crave to experience sex, I have too much self-respect to lose my virginity to just any dude. If I do lose it, I want to lose it to someone who I at least really trust.

>What dick size range would you prefer?
I'm not really sure. I'm a bit intimidated by big dicks. They look really good, but they'll probably split me in two. Maybe I'll start with a small dick and work my way up? I honestly don't know.

>How often would you have sex in the future?
I hope it'd be very often.

>Thoughts on cum? Would you swallow it etc?
I'm very curious to try it, especially since it's a big part of my deepest fantasies anyway.
As for swallowing, I think I would. If a dick's gonna be in my mouth, I may as well swallow, right? It just seems like the most... "polite" thing to do.
>>
>>24202494
I'm kind of scared of sex, I don't really go out anywhere to meet people and I get uncomfortable when people try to flirt with me
I guess I would prefer aberag size? maybe 5-6 inches. I'm in no position to be picky and I don't even know if I want to have sex
cum is fine I guess... I supposed if I liked someone enough to have sex with them swallowing wouldn't be a big deal
>>
Thanks for the replies ladies. I hope y'all meet nice, decent guys.
>>
>>24203655
>Shy
>Virgin
>Wants to swallow cum

Plz be my gf
>>
bbbbump
>>
>>24203655

I'm like, your dude version.

But str8. So no cum and shit.

Have you ever sexted ? It may help to open you up a bit.
>>
>>24203655
You sound like the perfect girl to be honest. My throwaway email is [email protected] if you want to talk about your fantasies or any other questions.
>>
>ITT picky women and desparate faggots.
>>
>>24206252
Don't you judge me.
>>
>>24203655
>>24203698
What do you do in you spare time?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.