[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gift ideas for girlfriend? Dating for 3 years. I'm kind

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1470255401329.gif (730KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470255401329.gif
730KB, 200x200px
Gift ideas for girlfriend?

Dating for 3 years. I'm kind of broke. I can probably get away with spending 100 dollars, or if she could wait a day I get a big over time check and could really spoil her. What do you think? No idea what to get her.
>>
Small necklace with both birthstones.

Bitches eat that shit up.
>>
>>24202072
How are we supposed to come up with something for you? You know her better than a bunch of retards on the internet.

Think of what she likes or her hobbies and get her something that has to do with it. Put some thought into it and she'll be happy unless you have shit taste in women. If you tell us about her interests, her personality and her style, then maybe we can help you a bit more, but you should still be able to do this on your own.
>>
>>24202139
I've always been pretty bad at this, and the fact I'm broke right now doesn't help.

She works in an office. But, I got her a framed photo earlier in the year just because, so I already played an ace which is screwing me over now.

She loves make up, but I have no idea where to start with shopping for make up.

I was thinking maybe something along the lines of a personalized make up container? If that's such a thing. Something with a heart, and her initials, I don't know if I should include my own in the heart or something like that.

Treats for her pets, maybe toys. She loves them as much if not more than she loves me. OH THAT REMINDS ME. The perfect little gift I forgot about. A wireless controller so her dog stops yanking her console off the stand! But, any other ideas to tag along with something like that would be cool.
>>
>>24202156
>A wireless controller so her dog stops yanking her console off the stand!
Holy shit that happened to me a lot when I was younger ha! That definitely sounds like a thoughtful gift as well as being useful for every day.
As for makeup, I don't wear it and don't know much on it myself. If there's enough left over from the controller, do you know of any makeup brands she likes in particular? It might be fun for her if they happen to sell sample gift baskets online from the brand with an assortment of goodies for her to try.

You should also try taking this to /adv/. I think they might be more helpful than us over here on /soc/
>>
>>24202072
Honestly it doesn't have to even be expensive if you put thought into it. Make her like a little care package with candles, bath bombs, lotion, and fuzzy socks, add a little coupon book for a "spa night" where you cook/ get dinner and massage her after her bath. Make her a card to go along with it and write about how for her birthday you want to spend the whole day celebrating her. This gift would cost $50 tops depending on the quality of the products you buy her but most of it can be found at like Walmart and Target for cheap!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.