[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 28. Some weeks ago I have lost my V-card to my best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1454915564518.gif (2MB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1454915564518.gif
2MB, 500x372px
I'm 28.

Some weeks ago I have lost my V-card to my best friend's wife (also 28).
/Yeah, I know what a great friend I am.../
We had sex several times since then.
She is not aware I was a virgin.

We are secretly in deep and honest love.
She has children. And I do not want to destroy her marriage.
But we cannot live without seeing each other once in a while.

What do you think about this?
What should I do?
>>
>>24200222
kill your self
>>
>>24200225
OP here
Oh, great advice.
May I know why?
>>
File: king.png (253KB, 461x429px) Image search: [Google]
king.png
253KB, 461x429px
>>
You're a bad friend and nothing but bad things should happen to you, you're messing with her, him and their kid's lives.
>>
>>24200237
I quote

"...to my best friend's wife"

and

"She has children"

congrats you have ruined multiple peoples life just cause you had to get your dick wet.

next time just get a hooker. Maybe the woohoo I just had sex thing won't cloud your judgement. idiot.
>>
>>24200239
I'm not messing with her. We are in love. We need each other. It developed from deep friendship to love over last few months. We know this is wrong, but we cannot help it.

I know I did a bad thing to my friend and I feel bad about it. But I can't say I regret it.

And most of all I do not want to hurt their children.

I tried to back off several times now. And so did she. We just can't stop it. We need each other too much.
>>
>>24200222
You fucked up so bad you had to come here and ask advice, that's how bad you fucked up.
Now leave them, you are not worthy of love or friendship.
>>
>>24200243
>just cause you had to get your dick wet.
It wasn't that simple.
She wanted to have sex, not me.
Read this: >>24200251
>>
>>24200251
No, it's because she is the first girl that was willing to fuck you, you're infatuated with her, do you honestly think she would leave her husband and her kids for you?

Of course someone who was a virgin till 28 is going to fall in love with the first person they have sex with, but get out more, meet new people.
>>
>>24200254
You are probably right. Yes, I had to talk about this to someone. Like you, /soc/.

Still, this is really hard. She knows what she is doing. She is not a dumb idiot I simply used.

We are in love. True and honest one.
We are best friends now. We love to talk to each other and spend time together.
She needs it. She wants it. And so do I.

Sex is just an addition, not the main cause.
>>
>>24200264
I understand why you think like that but you are wrong.
>first girl that was willing to fuck you
No. I'm good looking. I was just always to afraid to talk to girls.
She is fine too.
Don't think about her as my last hope. You are offending her. And me.
>do you honestly think she would leave her husband
Yes.
>and her kids for you?
No.
>is going to fall in love with the first person they have sex with
It was the other way around:
deep friendship -> love -> sex
>but get out more, meet new people.
Like I said, I was just always to afraid to talk to girls. And I still am.
I can talk to her all day long. But cannot have a short chat with other girls.
>>
>>24200237
Well, it would solve everyone's problem.
>>
>>24200336

It wouldn't.

She is not happy in her marriage.
Their problems are shallow, but affect her deeply. He needs to care more for her. Which he doesn't.

And I do. Always did. Way too much. It's just how I am.

Still I want to help them both.
I have even talked to him about how he can fix his relationship with her. He doesn't seem to care either... He does nothing.
He is a great father. But fails hard as a husband.

If I go, her marriage may fall apart anyway. Maybe even sooner.
And I have no idea how she would react to my, theoretically speaking, death.
>>
You've already fucked this beyond repair. you'll get found out, especially since you're his best friend. He'll find texts, she'll get guilty, someone will get too drunk and say something.

For your friend's sake I hope he finds out soon the true nature of his best friend and wife.
>>
>>24200357
well it sounds like you have all the answers you need already. why did you even bother then?
>>
File: nico.png (608KB, 556x564px) Image search: [Google]
nico.png
608KB, 556x564px
>tfw looking for a dedicated relationship
>tfw I know homewreckers exist
>>
>>24200357
Then be a man for once in your life and tell her to tell her husband the truth, have some principles ffs, right now you're not doing what you can to minimize the damage, you're being a total coward.

If you're meant to be with her then be with her, but don't do it behind your best friends back because that's being a total scumbag.
>>
>>24200370

>why did you even bother then?

because he is still my best friend
and I care for their children.

I wanted to help her fix her marriage.
but it ended up like that.

>>24200382

We hope we can end this and keep it secret. Like nothing happened.

I really want him to take my place, to give her what she needs.
And make her not need me anymore.
I can let go... it will be hard for me, but I can do it for her.

I want her to be happy, but currently she is happy with me. She misses me.

The problem is he doesn't seem to care, or at least care enough...
So nothing changes.
>>
>>24200222
btfo
>>
>>24200401
you are currently writing the stupidest romantic novel right now. I am so glad I'm not a person living in the fucked up reality they created for themselves. jesus christ dude.
>>
>>24200222
keep that shit on the downlow dumbass. If you can keep it a secret and she can as well all will be fine. Just be careful.
>>
>>24200281
here's the thing, you ALLOWED yourself to develop those feelings for your "friend''s wife

that's fucked up
>>
>>24200416
I know this is naive. But we believe in this.

>>24200429
I don't want to abuse this situation.
I just want her to be happy...
And I can't help I love her...
I would like her to fix her marriage and get rid of me.
She wants me to find a girlfriend as she knows I can't be with her forever.

Still we fit to each other perfectly... Absolutely otp.
Our love and friendship is very deep and spiritual.
We understand each other so well...
>>
>>24200448

OP here

>you ALLOWED yourself to develop those feelings for your "friend''s wife

You may be right. I fucked up...
But she is not a brainwashed girl, so don't blame just me.
She knows what she wants, she is cool minded.
I did not used her in any way nor abused her situation.

Still she wanted it. She needed my friendship. She needed to relax, go out for a while. Just this.

But before we noticed, we were in love... So deep and pure one... It lasted for a while like that.

Then we started cuddling. And then she wanted to have sex. End of the story (for now).
>>
>>24200451
>>24200474
You write like a retarded 13 year old girl who just met her big love on MySpace

Honesty, get a grip or kys
>>
>>24200225
fucking /thread
>>
>>24200357
>Helping
>Best friend

You help no one, if there marriage fails let it don't give them a reason to blame you. Saying you """""""""""helping""""""''"''" doesn't make you a caring person. Your reasons are fucking stupid.

You are disgusting person.
>>
OP here

>>24200492

We got to know each other over these months. This is a very deep friendship and mutual understanding. And finally it evolved into very powerful love.
She regrets she hasn't met me earlier. So do I.
We need each other. We need to be together, talk, smile, look into each other's eyes.
Sex is not the cause for our situation, it just appeared naturally later.

The problem is we do not want to destroy anything she has now. Mainly because of the children.
Also we both feel bad about my friend, so we hope she can put her marriage together and go back to how it was before, but having her relationship with her husband fixed. There is some progress about this, but may not be enough.

I'm just thinking whether I should back off now no matter what (I do not want to hurt her),
or stay until (hopefully) everything is fine about her marriage and she does not need me anymore...
>>
You're litteraly asking what we think about it and what to do, but when we say that you're just destroying someone life and not standing on your side you just brush it off with this 'madly in love' bullshit. You're a bad friend and need to fuck off from your your friends wife. Dont try to make yourself "happy" on the back of someone else.
>>
So 28 year old desperate virgin fucks the only girl desperate as him to let him, happens to be his best friends wife? And OP is now whining because she's his last chance to have a girl willing to fuck him? Kill yourself OP, you degenerate ugly fuck
>>
>>24200357
>If I go, her marriage may fall apart anyway. Maybe even sooner.

If you don't go she will never try to solve the issues in the marriage.

You suck as a friend and as a lover.
>>
You're gonna have to be honest, op.

Your friend may just kick your ass.

One way that a fag I went to high school with handled this sort of situation might prevent you getting curb-stomped. You're gonna have to suck his cock. Just become involved with both of them.
>>
>>24201447
and probably you suck her strapon too.
>>
You destroyed a whole family, multiple people. You should tell your "friend" about it and then kill yourself. You don't deserve to live. And don't blame her because she was the one who wanted to have sex, if some random guy wants to fuck me I'm not going to say yes because I don't have to. Go to hell.
>>
>>24200222
OP obviously don't kill yourself, but honestly and truly you need to back off from her whether she wants it or not. Whether her marriage falls apart or not. You need to back off and honestly I would move away and not tell anyone where you go.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.