[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME I got a Tinder match and she is a 10/10 and has almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Tinder.jpg (30KB, 376x242px) Image search: [Google]
Tinder.jpg
30KB, 376x242px
HELP ME

I got a Tinder match and she is a 10/10 and has almost everything in common with me
Her profile description is literally almost identical to mine and she is cute as fuck

But I am on Tinder for fun, I don't want a relationship, and I don't want sex
But she sounds cool as fuck so I wanna hang out with her

tl;dr how to I friendzone a girl on Tinder?
>>
Literally just bring up your intentions, ask why she's on tinder, if she says "what about you" or something just be like "eh I was just fucking around, not really looking for anything more than friends if at all" and see if she reciprocates
>>
>>24200054
I already put in my profile that I don't want a relationship or sex
And she put in her profile that she's not on tinder for hookups so idk if that means she wants a relationship or it means she wants friends
>>
Don't worry about it. Most likely nothing will happen because that's how dating apps work, so just be yourself :^)
>>
OP here, I doxed her and found her fb
what next?
Neither of us has sent a message on tinder yet
>>
>>24200093
true
>>
>>24200105
okayyyy robot, just send her a message on tinder, don't like... doxx her that's rude and unnecessary
>>
>>24200032
talk and try to be a person? if she has this much in common with you etc, you should naturally be able to get along well. can't help you any more there
>>
>>24200142
idk how to talk to people though
what should I message her?
>>
>>24200158
she is unfortunately going to serve as one of many experiments for you in learning how to talk to people. meeting girls on fucking myspace in high school was how I did it, and now it's tinder for you guys.

if you want us to talk to her so badly maybe we should just try and match with her. she sounds like a catch
>>
>>24200157
But idk how to talk to people
>>24200175
You learned in highschool but I'm in my 20s lol
>>
>>24200187

eh all my friends are in their 20s and plenty of them are clueless when it comes to talking to girls. not sure if you genuinely mean all people but internet talk still doesn't substitute real conversation. even if we gave you the greatest pick up lines and told you exactly what to say, you'd still have to be engaging in reality. which is something you're definitely not going to learn from a tinder thread on fucking 4chan.
>>
>>24200196
>which is something you're definitely not going to learn from a tinder thread on fucking 4chan.
I could try!
>>
>>24200187
You're not going to learn how to have a personality from random replies in this thread. It's just going to be trial and error. If you're really that awkward with girls, you're going to fuck it up, repeatedly, until you learn what you should and shouldn't say.

And messaging someone is a completely different game from interacting in person. You have a pretty steep learning curve ahead of you, and nobody here's going to be able to help you with it.
>>
>>24200205
I do have a personality, and it's not really that I'm awkward, I'm just antisocial. It's not about girls. It's about people in general. I don't know how to interact with people. I'm just as bad at interecting with guys as I am with girls (and I'm straight). I'm probably actually more comfortable and less awkward interacting with girls than with guys, sometimes anyway. I just don't know how to into social interaction.
>>
>>24200205
Superbad was totally right about getting all the terrible fucks out of the way so you have some skills by the time you start interacting with actual women. so many things to figure out
>>
>>24200213
I don't want to fuck this girl though.
>>
>>24200218
still you are trying to do something that would have been easier if you had been practicing it ten years ago. if you're really that antisocial then you guys hopefully have that in common too
>>
File: test.jpg (177KB, 1276x1136px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
177KB, 1276x1136px
>>24200032
3 weeks since I started tinder. 73 matches with 7+ girls. Only used it for validations since I am kissless virgin. Anybody want to coach me through one of these so I can get a no strings attached date?
>>
>>24200396
73 matches and only 7 girls? maybe you're on grinder
>>
>>24200436
7s,8s,9s
>>
>>24200475
dude just small talk with a match and then ask her if she wants to go for drinks. it aint that hard mane
>>
File: File_000 (2).jpg (120KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
File_000 (2).jpg
120KB, 640x1136px
>>24200530
kk first shot. How do I pop the question. It's 12:17 am right now. Any chance I could hook up tonight you think?

> it aint that hard mane
Wouldnt be a kissless virgin if it was easy.
>>
File: File_000 (3).jpg (132KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
File_000 (3).jpg
132KB, 640x1136px
>>24200568
>>24200530
Wow it really is that easy. Cant help but think im going to fuck up the date though. This will literally be my first date.
>>
>>24200604
slim chance of anything happening tonight.
slim chance of any hooking up happening on the first date w most girls.

unless shes all slut then have fun
>>
>>24200209
why the fuck are you looking for friends then?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.