[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artist kik group Please fill out these short bits of information

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 12

File: 1.jpg (44KB, 675x960px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44KB, 675x960px
Artist kik group

Please fill out these short bits of information about yourself

>gender
>age
>location
>style of art
>people you like
>people you hate
>contact
>>
File: 20160622_193701.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160622_193701.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>24198295
Sure, this is new.

>M
>21
>Miami, Florida
>Traditional, pic related
>I like flirtatious peeps who inspire me to keep drawing new stuff
>Can't stand people who just tell you your art is amazing, with no further input
>Kik is Coolranchsempai
>>
File: avatar_1458309009803.jpg (130KB, 1240x1240px) Image search: [Google]
130KB, 1240x1240px
Wouldnt mind posting sketches here
kik cptairc
>>
File: goo gal.jpg (63KB, 679x667px) Image search: [Google]
goo gal.jpg
63KB, 679x667px
Female
Midwest US
My style is cutsey animu/cartoony most of the time, but I can draw different styles when I want to.
I like people who enjoy chatting about art, video games, cooking, other neat hobbies, old anime or anything.
I'm not fond of people who have no hobbies, are always downers and don't enjoy life.
I'm a phoneless pleb. My email is [email protected] if anyone wants.
>>
>>24201407
Non-artist here (unless amateur voice acting counts)
I just wanted to say that the style presented here is adorable and fresh looking. Do you, by any chance, have a page in which we could see your art? I'd like to follow and admire your work!
>>
>male
>18
>lost somewhere in France
>3D art
>I like funny people, people who are passionated and can talk for hours long without any precise topic.
>people without any passion or hobby, who think they are always superior or the depressive ones
>kik: PandaPonk Mail: [email protected]
>>
File: creme brulee.jpg (14KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
creme brulee.jpg
14KB, 500x375px
My name is Diane I'm from France I live in Paris

I like contemporary art, i do some photographs and videos but its only experiment... I don't really know how to define my style since I don't have a lot of English vocabulary. I would prefer to give names of artist that I like : pipilotti rist, mika rottenberg, jon rafman, xavier dolan, gaspar noƩ, daido moriyama, nan goldin, Dali, Araki...

Everybody is interesting to me but i like people who are quirky strange impertinent passionated or sensitive... people young in their mind ! (I would be interested to meet people into fashion too)

>people i hate: i cant say that i hate someone but i would say that i dont reallu like close minded people

You can add me on snapchat: joohwan6
Same username for kik
>>
>>24202214
Thanks for the compliment, anon! I seem to keep running into people getting into voice acting lately and it's definitely a cool interest to have. What inspired you to get into voice acting?
I do have a little art page (I barely update oops), but most of what I've drawn in the past few years has been for a video game and I'm not too comfortable posting the link or showing off a bunch of it here.
>>
>>24202905
> Creme Brulee.jpg
> No "pic not related" quote
> I like contemporary art
> I do some photographs ... but its only experiment
> two of her favourite Artists are dead
> takes a photograph of a dead deer in her swimming pool

you drowned a deer for "modern Art" ???
what kind of sick fuck are you ?
>>
File: rilinguilin interview.jpg (49KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
rilinguilin interview.jpg
49KB, 528x960px
>>24203372
Ah, well you know how it makes us happy to be able to give voice to the creations of our fellow artists. Personally I've been imitating local TV characters since I was 5, radio stations and imagining different tones when I would read gave me an intrigue; back in the day I would also rent a lot from Blockbuster's, so that's how I learned most of my English. Currently work with ads for small businesses, automated voice message systems, promos for gaming events and have MC'd gaming tournaments in Puerto Rico.

I understand, most of the works done for others have to be kept secret, so there's no need to disclose the video game related artwork; the little art page does spark my curiosity, though.

Pic that didn't make it to a promo here because...well, why not?
>>
File: IMG_20160104_021852.jpg (2MB, 3264x2176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160104_021852.jpg
2MB, 3264x2176px
Genderfluid.
Traditional. All medias. All subject material.
Mature, close to my age, critical, straight forward, flirty, teasing, insatiable types. I'm a leo and I'm an attention whore, punch you with my words means I really like you, sassy, bitch.
People who can't take a joke. Super serious.
kik is turnmypie
>>
gender female
>age 23
>location Pa
>style of art modern
>people you like animal lovers, car enthusiast, people who can get dirty, and pretty much keep up with my constant sarcastic attitude
>people you hate I don't hate many people but I have to say I despise religion and usually the people who say I'll pray for you. I want to stick a metal pipe down their throat.
>>
File: _20160815_233141.jpg (160KB, 720x812px) Image search: [Google]
_20160815_233141.jpg
160KB, 720x812px
As for contact IG is the best for me.
>>
File: valkyrie111114444uuuuu.jpg (2MB, 1009x1432px) Image search: [Google]
valkyrie111114444uuuuu.jpg
2MB, 1009x1432px
>M
>20-30
>germany
>vary
>Stephen King, Tschakovsky, Vladimir Putin, Varg Vikernes, Dostojewski
>Necrophiliacs
>http://defectorillustration.deviantart.com/
>>
>>24204282
I love your style. Definitely give you mad props, you have talent
>>
>>24204222
Get dirty?
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 750x937px
>male
>18
>Florida
>cartoon (think Scott pilgrim) with slight anime influence
>I like everyone
>Even if you're really mean and stupid I'll still probably tolerate you
>>
>>24204222
I am in a very religious town and I don't hate the people but man they really try to shove God up my ass and it gets old quick
>>
>>24204341
thanks m8
>>
>>24204374
Ment it by being out doors
>>
>>24204391
I don't hate people who are religious. I just feel that they have a tendency to look down on people that have different beliefs. I don't look down on them and some how I still have good morals without thinking I will be punish for my "sins" .
>>
>>24204477
You probably should have said that first
>>
>>24204513
You stated my ideals perfectly. I follow my own moral compass and I feel like it always leads me in a good direction
>>
>>24204521
I would of said it a different way if I ment it like that.
Might as well just say I'm a nympho. If i ment it that way. Dear.
>>
>>24204572
Can you please draw memes all over my arms and shoulders anon?
>>
File: IMG_20160803_085007100.jpg (642KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160803_085007100.jpg
642KB, 1080x1920px
>>24204591
I'll draw this dog on you
>>
>>24204614
Good enough
>>
>>24204624
I wanted to be a tattoo artist when I was going until I found out how much I dislikes touching strangers. Now I work with dogs, which are a lot easier to handle.
>>
>>24203667
When you said amateur, I was expecting maybe a few online projects with people, but you've done actual work for companies! Being an MC for gaming tournaments sounds awesome and a little nerve wracking at the same time...Although people into voice acting are more often on the outgoing side from what I've experienced.
Not to be a flatterer, but that's also impressive you learned most of your English from renting videos and you had a kind of interest in voices at such a young age.

I ended up looking into that little penguin out of curiosity and found a very interesting page full of him haha! I have no idea what's going on, but it's absolutely adorable.

>>24204282
Your artwork is absolutely stunning! Every piece is full of so much interest and detail. Your work would be such a gorgeous accompaniment to a dark fairy tale.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.