[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just have horrible luck because every woman I meet on soc is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (81KB, 215x170px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81KB, 215x170px
I just have horrible luck because every woman I meet on soc is insane. You guys have any experiences like this because it's all that I seem to get
>>
I was just having a conversation with a girl, I asked her if she was straight gay or bi and she got really upset and blocked me. The fuck ? Lol
>>
>>24197444
How does that make her insane?
>>
>every woman I meet on soc is insane
>woman
>insane

there's your problem.
>>
Confirmed. Everyone on /soc/ is crazy. I've been on dates with guys from here and they were all weird and awkward as fuck.
>>
>>24197450

I didn't think that was an offensive question. Why was she so triggered
>>
>>24197454
I'm a completely normal person. I have a job and friends and a fairly normal social life. I'm starting to think soc is full of people who aren't the most well adjusted lol from having been actively trying to talk to all of you lately
>>
This other one spent an hour talking to me about her anal fetishes and stuff, then had a break down about her ex and how he hurt her and she can't stay away from him and all that. He posted her name on a dirty kik thread. Apparently he just sext her one time and made her do a bunch of dirty shit. Lol?
>>
Many people on 4chan are autistic, straight up crazy or absolute filth.

>>24197444
Well, what kind of a thread did you add her from? If it was one meant to not be sexual in the first place, then yeah, I can see how being asked a question like that would be off-putting. I wouldn't probably remove someone over it, but I'd think you were a pig and only looking for one thing from the start instead of wanting to have some nice conversation with another human bean.
>>
>>24197457
Are you trying to troll? 0/10

>>24197463
People dont visit 4chan to be well adjusted. If youre such a normie maybe you should go back to whatever stupid dating apps normiefags use these days.
>>
>>24197476

Dude we spoke for like an hour and I asked out of curiosity. And to be fair she wasn't that attractive to me so I wasn't by any means going to shoot a shot lol I thought it was a harmless question
>>
>>24197482

Sperglord triggered
>>
She just messaged me and was like do you ask everyone that or just me. All women on the Internet think everyone wants to fuck them don't they. I'm better looking than half of them lol
>>
Like 98% of the guys I've spoken to have been good conversations. Almost none of the girls have not been garbage
>>
File: 1740690510.jpg (34KB, 468x527px) Image search: [Google]
1740690510.jpg
34KB, 468x527px
>>24197488
>>
I haven't even met a femanon but would like too :D
I guess that's a perk to be in a country there must be no femanon :v
>>
>>24197501
Your life sounds so rough
>>
>>24197463
>not the most well adjusted people
huh, no shit!
>>
>>24197507

Have your experiences with the girls on here been better?
>>
>>24197510
Im a girl. I met a nice guy tho, we are talking for about a month now
>>
>>24197527

Oh, you don't count lol you have it easier. Men outnumber women 18000000 to 1 on here. Scientific fact as proven by Neil degrasse Tyson
>>
>>24197529
Im so glad hes not as annoying as you good luck hombre, you might wana try visitng r9k and just never come back
>>
>>24197529
>matey
>>
>>24197548

Wow what triggered you?
>>
Women of soc

Who hurt you

Who hit you with the autistic angry stick ?
>>
>>24197562
Your existence
>>
File: 1.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>24197562
>>24197562
man you're seriously annoying as shit lol

I really have a hard time believing you're still surprised when girls find out how lame you are. you made a thread about having horrible luck and when a real girl offers up some evidence to the contrary, you immediately dismiss it, which would piss most people off.

so now lets face facts, you aren't going to meet anyone EVERRRRRRR
>>
>>24197593
No you misunderstand I've met a few girls on here who are awesome. A lot of the other ones were spergy uggos with a persecution complex. I'm not worried about meeting people lol I'm worried about the state of the general population of this board as most of you people are broke idiots incapable of human interaction lol
>>
>>24197590

Lol I love that my being has some how angered you.
>>
File: yaaaaah.gif (2MB, 381x434px) Image search: [Google]
yaaaaah.gif
2MB, 381x434px
>>24197585
>>24197608

uhh dude who hit YOU with the autistic angry stick ? maybe this site isn't for you then

>>24197590
I approve

>>24197590
>>
>>24197615

I tend to stick to /v/ but I wanted to come here to chat with people. But I've not met many worthwhile lol
>>
Never got into deep conversation long enough with one to judge.
They either talk for one day, and then never respond again. Or give such short responses that its hard to talk to them. I gave up with talking to women here.

The guys here are pretty chill though. Played vidya with a few of them and had a fun time.
>>
>>24197615
Must be babbys first troll
Its kinda cute, i just hope he doesnt actually think hes "completely normal"
>>
>>24197630

Well I'm not angry at someone else's simple observations. That seems a bit more rational than going full mad about something that isn't directed at you personally
>>
>>24197629

Yeah I agree, the guys on here are all varying degrees but most of the girls are somewhere on the autistic spectrum lol obviously with the exceptions of the awesome ones I've met
>>
>>24197631
>he thinks im mad
Welp thanks for the afternoon lulz
Its a pretty slow day on soc ;_;
>>
>>24197630
>>24197630
oh yes. anyone who is frustrated that they are having a hard time meeting genuine people on a site designed for anonymity just hasn't got it figured out yet.
>>
>>24197650

You seem a bit troubled, sorry if I misinterpreted. since you are attacking me for again my simple observations
>>
The only decent conversations I've had with people from here have been with gayfags. Although they always seem to devolve into attempts to flirt with me after a while. Silly boys.
>>
>>24197654
dude cmon did she really trigger you ahahahahhaha wow you're just great
>>
>>24197656

I'm not angry. I'm pointing out that she sees a bit butt blasted. I haven't directly attacked her because it's not my business if what I've observed touches a nerve lol
>>
>>24197654
I hate you a little less anon. Just a little.
>>
>>24197664

Huh why hate me at all?
>>
>>24197665
Because you make shitty threads. But the lulz keep coming so we cool
>>
File: diningin.gif (992KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
diningin.gif
992KB, 500x286px
>>24197664
oooh you're good. I like ~
>>
>>24197668

You seem pretty interested in my shitty thread lol
>>
>>24197655

Tee hee hee
>>
Have you considered not meeting women on soc? lol I mean we're all on 4chins for a reason friend. But also I find that most people in general who rely on online dating usually do so for a reason, because they're damaged goods, have a shit self esteem, daddy issues up the ass, dick insecurity, whatever issue you can think of that makes people think they can't get a date/friends the old fashioned way.
Online dating specifically attracts these people because it's easier on them.
>>
>>24197674
Im your number one fan anon. Gimmie ur contact info so i can spam the everloving shit out of you

>>24197671
>dat gif
>>
>>24197690

But soc is specifically here for chatting isn't it? I like chatting so I talk to people on here. Again it's not a dating thing I'm commenting on. It's my interactions thus far from seeking out conversation.
>>
>>24197692

How about I choose a random person I've spoken to and you give them the gift of a great conversation ?
>>
>>24197694
>I was just having a conversation with a girl, I asked her if she was straight gay or bi and she got really upset and blocked me

>This other one spent an hour talking to me about her anal fetishes and stuff, then had a break down about her ex and how he hurt her and she can't stay away from him and all that.

>Again it's not a dating thing I'm commenting on. It's my interactions thus far from seeking out conversation

>I'm a completely normal person. I have a job and friends and a fairly normal social life.

yeah keep on convincing yourself that buddy. completely normal.
>>
>>24197692

hey you heard the guy. you interested in the gift of great conversation? it would be more than a little satisfying to connect on this guy's thread.
>>
>>24197702

Lol I don't need to convince myself. I'm happy with my position in life. I'm trying to understand what about hat upsets you though
>>
>>24197716

She said she's got a man thirsty. You aren't winning points lol
>>
>>24197716
Sup anon
>>
>>24197720

oh I'm just seeking out conversation. nothing like some good conversation amirite?

I wasn't aware that you could only talk to one person of the opposite sex at a time. any other social faux pas that you notice I've been making? much appreciated
>>
>>24197728

Hey don't let me hold you back. Do what you do, but I assumed you were trying to garner favor be being all white knighty
>>
>>24197727
ooh just making the most of my days off clearly.. how bout you?
>>
>>24197746
Lol
>>
>>24197746
Same
Lazy days are good but soon i need to get up and do things

Why has op forsaken us
>>
>>24197806
I'm still checking back every now and then and talking to people on kik
>>
>>24197817
I wasted too much time in that guys comfy chat ;_;

>kik
Kek
>>
>>24197822

What's wrong with kik ?
>>
>>24197806
what kind of things could be that important?

oh cmon op is doing a fantastic job of bringing people together ~
>>
>>24197834

I hope so :)
>>
>>24197822
new id, still me
>>
>>24197834
Grocery shopping and laundry. Sunday funday m8
>>
>>24197863
that's all I accomplished yesterday and now I'm back to putting off the big stuff I should be doing. I buy groceries and do laundry and then think that makes me an adult lol
>>
>>24197877
It does
>winning
Did you pay all your bills too?
>>
>>24197441
>women don't get enough attention irl or on other sites
>comes here
>gains beta-orbiteters to build-up confidence

its a circle you dont want to be part of anon
>>
>>24197906

I still like talking to people and I thought it would be better than reddit
>>
LMAO at the triggered spergs ITT.

OP, strong trolling.
>>
>>24197896
well sure the important ones, yes haha. are you paying all of yours? that's step 2 of adulting
>>
>>24197909
>reddit

youre losing your touch op

>>24197922
aw so good anon, of course ive paid mine!
>>
>>24197932

lol are you anti reddit? Because 1st rule of leejun u r anonimas
>>
>>24197932
well shit go us we're really doing it. and just maybe it will all be okay ~ I'll let you know at 30.
>>
>>24197932
>>24197941
and getting slightly ill seeing all these op posts.. throwaway is [email protected] lol
>>
>>24197954
>I'll let you know at 30.
sounds terrible ;_;
>>
>>24197441
Honestly, the vast majority of people on /soc/ are annoying, stupid, pathetic or emotional unstable.
Met two great guys on /soc/, and I am great friends with them. Everyone else was... weird.
>>
>>24197973

Clouding agree more, the people I still talk to are amazing though
>>
>>24197971
yeah why did I bring that up? ruined my whole damn day with that one
>>
I've met my share of insane people on here, no doubt. But there are definitely gems. I met my girlfriend on kik in a clean kik thread over a year ago. She has pretty crippling social anxiety, and she's a self proclaimed dork but she's a very sweet, honest, good person. She got kik to try and improve her social skills but met me the first day, and now we're together. So it's funny how life works out. We never would have met otherwise.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.