[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/ Is it gay to enjoy pegging? I've stumbled on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (58KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 570x427px
Hey /soc/
Is it gay to enjoy pegging?
I've stumbled on a few videos online and for some reason it's just so hot to me.

Esp if it's some houseboy cleaning in a jockstrap/briefs and than a dominant woman comes over and spanks him red and than fucks him like a fucktoy.

But at the end of the day it seems kind of gay cuz it's like the same way homosexual men have sex which is degenerate and sinful ofc.

But it's a woman - so gay or not gay?
>>
>>24194568
Why do you care? Just go for it. And there are straight people that have anal sex and gays that dont. And that gay sex is sinful part is top level bait
>>
>>24194568
Would Jesus approve?
Ask yourself that.
>>
>>24194591

>just go for it

I would be super nervous but if the girl was cool enough I would prob go for it. Very minimal sexual exp as it is...
(Kik is tsmith4556 btw for lovely ladies who are into this fetish)

>gay sex is sinful part is top level bait
Thanks, I think I'll get a few people.
>>
>>24194602
Just remember if you use enough lube it will be as smooth as vaginal sex
>>
>>24194675

Experience in the area, femanon?
>>
>>24194568
yeah that's pretty gay
>>
>>24194568
Only gay if it's a realistic dildo.
Srs tho, not really. The prostate is in the butt, and p orgasms are apparenly the best there are. It'd be weird to disinclude a good orgasm if you're both up for it, and maybe she'd be more into it than you.
>im a bi girl w/ a strapon
>I'd love to peg my bf and kinda pretend he's a girl
>>
>>24194960

Tell us more of your fantasy pls
>>
>>24194568
Why does it being "gay" have to do with anything? If you think you would enjoy it, try it.
>>
>>24194568
>Is it gay to enjoy pegging?
Only if it's a man fucking you.
>>
It's not gay, but it is "notgay" if you're worrying about whether it's gay, so you should just go gay since you clearly are. It takes less time, effort, and money to get a real penis in your ass. Pegging is for when you already have a woman you like and don't want to complicate things.
>>
>>24194960
1.The prostate doesn't feel good. If you fuck around with it while masturbating, it just makes you ejaculate a bit more if you have enough seminal fluid built up.

2.You don't have to take a dildo up the ass to fuck with your prostate and your body naturally forces excess and old seminal fluid out of your cock when you take a shit.
And it does not have some kind of sexual super pleasurable feel. It's just shitting and pissing.

3.You just get off on having someone shove something phallic up your ass and fuck you while you're in a submissive feminine position.
It's pretty damned gay/bisexual.

Just own up to it and admit it.
>>
>>24194568
>man and woman
>gay

Thinking pegging is gay is as stupid as thinking a guy can be attracted to traps but still be straight.
>>
>>24196415
It's only not-straight to specifically seek out trans women.
>>
>>24194568
Having a woman put stuff in your butt is as gay as having a woman put your cock in her mouth.

Everyone who calls anal play gay forgets that gays love blow jobs too
>>
>>24196467
Keep telling yourself that faggot if you need to.
You are gay.
/discussion
>>
>>24196415
>>24196467
The guy likes getting fucked in the ass by a large phallic object while assuming a feminine role.
It's not exactly gay more bi but does't have the balls to go ahead and get fucked in the shitter by a guy, but it's not anywhere close to being straight either.

And any chick who wears a strapon to fuck a guy in the ass? Yeah, she ain't straight at all.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.