[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a diaper thread. >Age >Sex >Location

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 11

File: 4567872387.jpg (227KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4567872387.jpg
227KB, 720x1280px
Let's have a diaper thread.

>Age
>Sex
>Location
>Favorite diapers
>>
Diaper girls are hot, diaper boys are disgustingly creepy and pathetic. Male that are not in control should be removed from the gene pool.
>>
File: 1984287677.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1984287677.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>>24180636
>diaper boys are disgustingly creepy and pathetic.

Wrong, they can be quite cute.
>>
>>24180636
I agree. Diapers on women only please
>>
M
Texas/DFW

I'm a simple man, so m4s or bust. (But goddamn those Snuggies are cute)
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 359x480px)
image.jpg
52KB, 359x480px
>>24182016
Also
>>
File: Hands and Knees.jpg (18KB, 247x240px)
Hands and Knees.jpg
18KB, 247x240px
M (but play as F when it comes to diapers)
Toronto, Canada
Rearz Princess
>>
>24
>M
>Corpus Christi, TX
>ABU Cushies

Kik: FootballFan1873
>>
>>24180636
I would disagree. Some girls are beyond fat and fucking ugly in this fetish. Then again you yourself probably aren't that attractive. Its cool
>>
Male - Chicago - 21
>>
File: Jakey 5.jpg (121KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jakey 5.jpg
121KB, 540x720px
>>24182851 Photo didnt post. Here you go!
>>
F
Canada,Montreal
Dc Armors ! they are so cute

. i dont want to get in contact with you . so please just dont ask \o/
>>
>>24182873
>Canada,Montreal
hey, me too!

>i dont want to get in contact with you . so please just dont ask \o/
Well, fuck you too!
>>
File: 1470582454513.png (226KB, 810x900px) Image search: [Google]
1470582454513.png
226KB, 810x900px
>>24180636
girl here and I kind of agree

I know on paper it sounds somewhat hypocritical, but its absolutely disgusting for me. Diapers are soft, round and give off the implication of helplessness, weakness, being childish and not to fucking mention it involves piss and even shit sometimes

none of those are anything that I want to see on anyone claiming to be a man

its fine on passable trannies though, and I kinda like the idea of someone cumming into my used diapers

its absolutely fucking disgusting whenever autists think that everything im into applies both ways- its actually hilarious how out of touch so many autists are, sending me pics of their assholes or talking about sitting on my face.
>>
Screw you guys and your negativity.

Guy here, looking to be someone's online bitch for a few hours.

Hit me up! Kik: Moa_Jake
>>
>>24183733
I don't think those people are autists, I think they're just horny and too into their own interests. You just find them to be autists cuz you don't like what they like and you only know insults you picked up on the internet. Pretty sure there are better words you could use like
>dumbasses
>creeps
>morons
>inconsiderate diaper loving dipshits
>man-babies
>etc
But instead you remain unimaginative and throw around "autist" because that's what 4chan taught you to do.
>>
>>24182016
Also in DFW. 25/m looking for ABDL friends
Kik: Leonid_Islay
>>
>>24184454
This person is an autist.
>>
>>24184460
More info about me

M
DFW, Texas
Girl goodnites but only because of the prints.
>>
>>24183733
mmmmm walking around in juicy poopoo and pee pees and dadda squishes it against u :P
>>
Page 6 bump
>>
>>24183368
Exactly how I feel
>>
>>24182873
>i dont want to get in contact with you

That's a shame.
>>
This fetish is a fucking love / hate relationship with your own self.

It's pretty hot, and feels really intense when you get into it, creates feelings that words cannot really describe. Oddly addictive, as the sensations of a diaper can be like a drug, or a placebo, basically something that makes your brain release happy juice.

But this fetish is pretty negative too, not just the societal taboo part. The secrecy required is extra effort alone, it's far harder to hide a box of diapers and changing stuff than it is to hide sex toys ( dildoes , fleshlights , butplugs etc.)
There's also disposal of diapers is a chore itself, especially if you have housemates, you try to make sure you leave no trace of your activities behind.
The thing about having a niche fetish like this is how unrelatable this fetish can be and as a result, it's harder to find a partner to share this fetish with, this increases with difficulty when you don't live in a country with any sort of identifiable online abdl community.

This fetish can be a mixed bag of feelings, but none of that will matter when you are enjoying it.

That being said, i've lurked a long time and i've noticed that drama seem to follow abdl threads? Shouldn't we try to make these threads a little more cohesive ?

Now for the obligatory.
>mfw no girlfriend to diaper.

Always wanted to have submissive girl to look after, i would keep her diapered most of the time, make her wear cute clothes at home, cook for her too along with loads of cuddling and the usual kinky couple stuff.
(if she were a NEET i would make her get really good at gaming, when she looses matches / fails to complete a level in time, she would be spanked and/or various other punishments)

>post some of your diaper fantasies people, no matter how weird, contribute to the thread.
>>
>>24184469
Haha, no way! When I was growin up I always stole my sister's goodnights! Now that I say that, it sounds incredibly creepy. Whereabouts in dfw are ya?
>>
>>24183733
I can understand where you're coming from, but man, power play and shifting dominance is one of the most (a) important and (b) amazing parts of a relationship, especially a sexual one. Being pushed or pushing out of the set mold helps you explore potential and immerserse yourself in the other person as a human being. Granted, this is taking it to a far extreme, but that's what it's supposed to do.

It's like rolling around under the covers, kissing, and wading back and forth with who's in control. You can be helpless one second, and in total control in the next. It's exciting and interesting, and a huge part (if you're into this weird ass stuff) of a healthy relationship.
>>
>>24182853
Where in Chicago? Kik?
>>
Shameless time! :D

https://onesubmissiveact.com/subs/6a5250bbedfc3f7891a7
>>
>>24184467
Possibly but not diagnosed as such. Doesn't make my point any less valid, ya mouthbreather.
>>
>>24180068
26/m/317

Kik is dldom
>>
>>24182873
Then why did you post on a fucking meetup board..?
>>
>>24189686
This
>>
File: 4soc.png (568KB, 548x834px) Image search: [Google]
4soc.png
568KB, 548x834px
>22
>Male
>Sydney, Australia
>Rearz Safari
I'm keen to chat with anyone, especially you elusive females.
My kik is: okchaseme
>>
>>24186538
>basically something that makes your brain release happy juice.
Too true my dudester, people can just zone out and stare at a wall when strung up but the same is easy enough when padded.
>>
Bump because I want this thread to live damnedit
>>
>19
>M
>USA - West Virginia
>haven't tried anything more than store brand whoops
>>
File: IMG_0540.jpg (688KB, 1932x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0540.jpg
688KB, 1932x1932px
>32
>M(gay)
>Michigan
>Bambino/ABU

Love wearing but also really into the big bro/daddy role.

Diaperboys are incredibly cute. You three >>24180636 >>24181790 >>24183733 can keep your nasty, diseased, piss-smelling snatches. I'm fine over here with the dick ;)
>>
>>24180636
Here's your (You).
>>
>>24191968
>I wear diapers
>Im a faggot
>haha girls are disgusting rite :)

you sure managed to make men who wear look better
>>
>>24193334
>you sure managed to make men who wear look better

Ha! Settle down there champ. Not like you'll ever have a chance of scoring a diaper girl anyway, you autistic piglet ;)
>>
File: IMG_543.jpg (262KB, 960x1280px)
IMG_543.jpg
262KB, 960x1280px
San Fran
>>
>>24182873
Why even post?
>>
>>24195077
To rustle your... diaper.
>>
Houston Texas
Straight boy
Good night's
Anyone want to actually use this board for what it was made for and meet up, I'm mostly dl but meeting abdls in my area is pretty chill
>>
>>24193560
What's your kik? I'd love to see more :)
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.