[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any loving doms in here? Any subs? I haven't had

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: hichihime_by_verano_rin-d7iwyyt.jpg (112KB, 1024x615px) Image search: [Google]
hichihime_by_verano_rin-d7iwyyt.jpg
112KB, 1024x615px
Are there any loving doms in here? Any subs? I haven't had the chance to experience the BDSM lifestyle, but I'm more submissive than dominant. So I'm just curious if anyone in here is part of that lifestyle.
>>
File: TURKEY BACON CLUB.jpg (124KB, 1600x1087px) Image search: [Google]
TURKEY BACON CLUB.jpg
124KB, 1600x1087px
>>24178146
Sub here
>>
>>24178168
Lol I see what you did there. And now I'm hungry
>>
>>24178146
why is he kissing his own hand
>>
>>24178186
Don't know. Maybe he's teasing her. He's a hollow which means he's an asshole. It's what he does
>>
>>24178183
>And now I'm hungry.
Yeah joke's on me, cause now I am too.
>>
I don't even know what I am anymore, but the gentle femdom scene was cool for a while.
>>
>>24178215
Lol!! I'm gonna just stick with a salad since it's so late
>>
>>24178146

Loving Doms? I mean those two things should be completely separate, sex and emotion that is. Or are you just talking about someone who isn't just looking to cause actual serious pain?
>>
>>24178302
Oh so were you a sub? Sorry, I'm new to learning about the scene and I'm not sure about what everything is
>>
>>24178333
Yes, the latter. Sorry, I'm totally new to learning about the scene
>>
>>24178333
Eugh, why would you even want to separate sex and emotion? That's what makes it absolutely amazing.

>>24178334
Nah, a dom.
>>
>>24178353
If you wanted to have a good sex life and a good home life you typically have to separate things unless you're expecting to have some kind of slave.

>>24178344
That's honestly more of a comfort level thing, everyone has their limitations with sex and it's more of a partner to partner basis.. like if you're a sub you just have to say what you're comfortable with, though some dudes are particularly pushy
>>
>>24178302
Is it dead now?
>>
File: image.jpg (947KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
947KB, 3264x2448px
Any sexy dom mistresses want to fuck me and use me right?

I'm a little sissy and I need it.

Kik grh188

20 m SoCal
>>
>>24178369
How on earth would putting love and passion into your sex equal a bad home life?
>>
>>24178382
No idea, I ditched when the threads turned to shitflinging.
>>
>>24178334

Dom =/= Sadist (someone who enjoys inflicting pain on others). You can quite easily be a Dom without laying a finger on your sub.
>>
>>24178146
i do both. its an important part of any relationship dynamic that both partners needs are met, or it simply won't work out.

in the last few kink-based relationships i have had, my partners have enjoyed both my affectionate side, and the hateful/sadistic part of me. as long as both of you are adults and can communicate your needs there's no issue.

the problem i've noticed with people new to kink relationships is that they get sucked into what is essentially a sexually abusive scenario. a girl i used to see thought i was going to control every single aspect of her life, what she wore, what she did, which friends she could see etc, all because a guy who told her that he was a proper dom used to subject her to it. not knowing any better she put up with it because the sex met her needs. you need to work out what you want from any interaction and make it clear, if you want to get treated like a fuck toy , used and thrown away let your partner know. if you want rough treatment then cuddles afterwards, make it clear. i've made mistakes in the past assuming women are all the same, and its not always been positive. for example i didn't give a girl any aftercare because i had no feelings of affection towards her at all, was only sex, and she really broke down and felt hurt over it. not because i didn't have any feelings, but because the aftercare was important to her, something about enjoying the juxtaposition of being slapped in the face then held gently.
>>
File: tumblr_ncgriojlZC1rgjq5io1_1280.png (887KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncgriojlZC1rgjq5io1_1280.png
887KB, 600x600px
Im im a femdom relationship right now op. Willing to answer any questions I personally have experience with
>>
>>24178146
I've dabbled in it in the past, the first time I dommed was such an amazing experience for me.

I've never done it long term in person (the above was long distance), though I hope I can in the future
>>
>>24178302
Is it still 100% /r9k/ guys
That shit got weird the day it left /d/
>>
>>24178146
Sub here, but i've never been in any relationship before
>>
I'm sub and I'm looking for a female Dom. kik me for more details
Kik: xrogueanonymous
>>
>>24178146
If a dom isn't loving, imo, then it's a major red flag. It's a relationship, not a sadist that's abusing a victim. -dom here

I probably would say I'm more on the loving end than most dogs. That is, I seek to push my subs to succeed and be at their best and am fiercely in love when Im with them. Not that I've not made mistakes or anything, I just seem to take on a caregiving and protective role over the ones I love.
>>
I miss gentle femdom. I really only found one woman who wanted to do it, but never to the degree that i wanted. What a shame.
>>
24 m dom fit and like to show off just kik me if you like to chat
Marco_willi
>>
>>24181436
Actually, those threads started on /r9k/
I'm friends with the guy who kicked off the original /gfd/ threads. They moved to /d/ after some disputes about if they really belonged on /r9k/. I kinda lost track of where (and if) they are now.
>>
I am a sub, but I don't have a dom... Would love to have one though. I really enjoy selfbondage and humiliation. Would love suggestions and orders on how to tie myself up. http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/597822
>>
>>24183086
I coulda sworn it started on /d/ but yea /r9k/ is way to autistic for its own good.
Christ i was actually friends with a russian lass from their and they went full /r9k/ on her
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.