[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virginity loss story thread At what age do most girls and guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

Virginity loss story thread

At what age do most girls and guys lose their virginities in different regions?

>age now

>gender

>country/state

>age at loss

>where/why/story

>did you like it?

>do you regret it?

>what would you change if you could?

Where do you find fellow virigins?

Where i live 16 is legal (Lithuania) and im 18 so it'd be nice to find a girlfriend like that but i have no clue where to start looking.
>>
File: G1.jpg (139KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
G1.jpg
139KB, 1080x1349px
>age now
>gender
f
>country/state
uk
>age at loss
>where/why/story
my house/me and my boyfriend at the time wanted to do it/lasted around 15 mins, i had about 5 orgasms and squirted once
>did you like it?
yes
>do you regret it?
no
nothing
>>
M
USA

Hoping to lose it next week to a girl who is cool w/ a Virgin my age

Get told I'm cute af all the time, always just lacked confidence. Happy to get this off my shoulders finally
>>
>>24176832
>age now
>gender
>M
>country/state
germany
>age at loss
17 or 18
>where
Friend's room
>why
I wanted to
>story
Before I officially lost my virginity, me and my friend would fool around a lot but penetration never really came up until one time I asked what she thought of hotdogging. She said she never done it and so I offered to try it out with her, which she was alright with. Judging from her eyes rolling back and her tongue sticking out of her mouth quite a bit I'm guessing she enjoyed it.

Then the next time we tried actual penetration instead. I put on a condom and we tried missionary, I think. It felt ok.
>did you rike it?
Yes.
>do you regret it?
Nope.
It would've helped our sex life quite a bit if I knew she was into mild biting, back scratching, spanking, etc. the first time.
>>
>age now
>gender
F
>country/state
Canada
>age at loss
>where
boyfriend's house
>why
we both wanted to
>story
the story isn't very exciting since it was a pretty big deal to me and we both agreed beforehand and got ourselves checked first
>did you like it?
yes
>do you regret it?
yes
i wouldn't have done it with someone i didn't love. it also ended up hurting my ex at the time when he later found out.
>>
>>24176905
>my house/me and my boyfriend at the time wanted to do it/lasted around 15 mins, i had about 5 orgasms and squirted once

sorry but unless i've been doing it wrong this doesn't sound real..
>>
>age now
>gender
Male
>country/state
USA
>age at loss
>where/why/story
Was in the dorm with my GF of 4 years. We had been doing hand and mouth stuff until then because she was religious and thought fucking would piss off God. One day she got really horny after talking with one of her friends and asked me to fuck her, but not in the pussy because god would be mad. So I fucked her in the ass. I didn't last that long and came right away. I used a condom. She loved it and right after she begged me to fuck her pussy. I did.
>did you like it?
Loved it.
>do you regret it?
Not at all.
Come in her ass instead of in a condom.
>>
>>24177021
So... It was your boyfriend, who you didn't love, and you regret hurting your ex? Sounds like you were dating the wrong guy to begin with.
>>
>>24177028
I'd wager Google reverse image search finds that picture, too.
>>
>>24177021
fucking slut.
>>
>>24177033
My ex and i are still friends now and we were best friends at the time he found out but that was almost 2 years after the fact.

it's a long story but he was my first boyfriend and we were together for 3 years and never had sex. After he broke up with me i ended up losing my virginity with someone i knew for only half a year. that's what upset him and i can understand why
>>
>>24176905
I want to hear more about this

>age now
>gender
Female
>country/state
USA
>age at loss
>where/why/story
Texted this boy I had liked, only known him for a few weeks though. Invited him over at like 2am because I was lonely. We talked a while and kissed, one thing led to another and we started fucking. Went at it for like 30 mins, I came once. Afterwards I asked him if we could go out, he said yes, been dating him for 5 years now.
>did you like it?
Loved it, I wish I wasn't so tight from nervousness though because I couldn't get him in me when I was on top
>do you regret it?
Nah
I wouldn't have played my music so loud, I woke up my parents so our post cuddling only lasted like 10 mins before he had to jump out my window.

>>24177062
He can't choose who you love or wanted to fuck after the fact you broke up, he's only mad because he didn't get it in.
>>
>>24176832
>age now

>gender
Male

>country/state
USA/CT

>age at loss

>where/why/story
Was fooling around with my grillfriend in my bedroom and itwastime.exe so I got her on the floor (not sure why), got her in the doggystyle position, put a rubba-dub-dub on, entered her annnnnd I was spent!

>did you like it?
Uh, yeah. But as Frankie Valli of The Four Seasons once sang, "As I recall it ended much too soon (oh what a night!)"

>do you regret it?
No but I regret not getting a second crack at it. Unfortunately, that was her decision and not mine. She left me for some block-headed gingery faggot. Her loss though because after a couple practice swings, I became a total cunt destroyer.

If I ever run into that girl again I'm going to ask her for a do-over. Like, straight-up. I think she might be married now but I don't even care.

I don't think doggystyle was the best position to start off with. I should have learned to tread water first in the missionary position before trying to swim laps in full-on doggy...
>>
File: everyday.jpg (10KB, 479x257px) Image search: [Google]
everyday.jpg
10KB, 479x257px
>>24176832
>18
>male
>minnesota
>18

Story

>met back up with the girl I was infatuated with
>she talked about how she regretted slowly just letting me go and everything she did
>we kiss
>then proceed to have sex
>just as Im about to cum I wake up
>feel shitty all morning

It was a good dream overall
>>
>age now
>gender
Female
>country/state
Usa
>age at loss
>where/why/story
Dating some dumbass, we went slow, started with oral/fingering then p in v
>did you like it?
Yeah
>do you regret it?
Why would i
Better taste in guys
>>
>age now

>gender
Male

>country/state
Connecticut, USA

>age at loss
22, February of this year. Leap Day to be exact.

>where/why/story
At school, (UConn). How? Tinder. Someone managed to get someone to just be like "Yeah I'd fuck you." Went and grabbed a quick bite to eat, then went to her on-campus apartment.

>did you like it?
Tbh, I wasn't too ecstatic about it. I was thinking in my head, "Meh it's like a good masturbation session but a shit ton more work." Idk, the whole situation was a bit awkward. At that point I was just trying to lose my VCard

>do you regret it?
No, but I do wish I lost it some other way.

I'd rather it was with some girl who I cared about / cared about me, or at least knew personally, but whatever.
>>
>>24177161
Oh shit another CTfag werderp bruh
>>
>>24176905
My first girlfriend would squirt constantly whenever I'd eat her out. I thought it was the coolest thing ever until I found out that "squirting" isn't like, female love juices or anything; it's fucking pee. If a chick ever "squirted" on me again, I'd shit on her chest.
>>
>>24177170
Suh dude
>>
>>24176905

15 mins, 5 orgasms, squirt for first time at 15...yeah right...
>>
>>24177062

Glad he has a heart. Total contrary for my ex-gf. Lived together for almost a year, we break up, then after not even a month after she's living at another's guy place, worst is she was lying to me about it and she wanted to be friend with me, yeah right, never talked to her again.

Anyway:

>age now
>gender
Male
>country/state
Canada
>age at loss
>where/why/story
My place/girlfriend/not even a week we where together, we slept in the same bed, started to caress her, she gets horny, didn't do with a condom because never thought it would have happened that day, still do it (stupid af), she took that pill the next day at least.
>did you like it?
First time was awkward, but still really good
>do you regret it?
Could use protection because stress, but else, nope.
Use protection kids!
>>
>>24177182
>it's fucking pee
Only kinda. Squirting is like 40% urea, which is actually really weird since pee is less that 5% urea
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25545022
>squirting is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity, although a marginal contribution of prostatic secretions to the emitted fluid often exists
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21995650
>squirting is the expulsion of a diluted fluid from the urinary bladder
>>
>>24177294
It's pee. It may be "diluted" pee, but it's pee.
>>
>>24177294
>>24177311

A more recent study that confirmed it's urine:

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing/
>>
>>24177311
But that's the thing that's weird. Pee is 95% water, but squirting is 40% urea, so even though it has similar components to pee, it's not the same.
Ultrasounds show an empty bladder prior to squirting, but a sudden filling of the bladder(which doesn't happen with pee because it has to be filtered by the kidneys) right before squirting.
I'm not denying it's pee, but i'm saying it's not 100%
>>
>>24177334
You'd make an excellent lawyer kek

It's pee, bro. If I pissed in a cup and put a drop of coffee in it, just a drop, would you call it coffee or pee with coffee in it? Pee...with coffee in it.

Same thing here. It's essentially urine with a bit of secretion in it from the Skene glands. You can tell me it's "not exactly urine," butttttt.... come on, without splitting hairs here, yeah...it's urine. It's exactly that with a little something extra.
>>
>>24177334
>>24177366

I mean, OUR urine wouldn't be the same. Mine might contain slightly more urea than yours, may be more concentrated, may contain more potassium, less sodium.

Hell, on any given day your OWN urine could differ significantly in its makeup and levels of metabolites and things. It's not like there's a one, hard and fast rule for what makes urine urine.

Generally speaking, urine contains some amount of urea, potassium, sodium, chloride, etc. etc.

To say that a woman's squirty fluid is "not exactly urine" because it contains different levels of things is slightly disingenuous. If we're honest...yeah, it fits the criteria. It's urine.
>>
>>24177332
Same study I posted, just different site.
>>24177366
In your example it's 95% water, ~5% urea, and ~1% coffee, so i'd say it's water, pee, and coffee desu
I'm just saying it worth thinking about the fact that urine doesn't fill up the bladder that quickly, that there's 35% more urea in squirt then piss, and there's no nitrogen, salt, carbon, oxygen, or hydrogen in squirt, when those elements are always present in pee.
>>
>>24177403
>They compared the samples that had been bagged up during climax to the urine samples collected at the beginning of the study and found that in two of the seven women, the samples were both chemically identical.

>In the remaining five women, the samples were slightly different. The team found an enzyme called a prostatic-specific antigen (PSA) that was present in small amounts in these volunteers’ ejaculated urine.

Exactly the same in 2/7 and only different by 1 extra, trace ingredient in the remaining 5/7.
>>
>age now
>gender
female
>country/state
usa
>age at loss
>where/why/story
holy shit its been 20 years.... my boyfriend (now husband) had a sleepover where i made dinner and watched tv and I had sex for the first time. Minimal bleeding.
>did you like it?
yes. Yes I did.
>do you regret it?
nope.
more foreplay...
>>
>age now

>gender
female
>country/state
UK
>age at loss
>where/why/story
Citizenm hotel/because I was sick of being a vigin. Met a random guy of craigslist. Made sure he was normal and attractive though.
>did you like it?
Wasn't as bad as I expected. Wasn't as awkward. But, it didn't feel great of course. Also wrecked the lovely hotel sheets with my blood.

>do you regret it?
In a sense no because it gave me the confidence to pursue something with a guy I liked and led to believe I wasn't a virgin. But also yes because I have since admitted to this guy I was actually a virgin when we met and it doesnt seem to be a big deal. Would have been nice with someone I actually care about, but I genuinely thought I had no other option.

no point in regretting though. It's happened.
What I said above really. I see that guy posting on craigslist even now and he was pretty pathetic if I'm being honest.
>>
>>24177674
>he was pretty pathetic

And yet you sought him out...

Women! Amirite guise?
>>
>>24177706
I didn't seek him out. I let him come to me. I didn't assume he was constantly posting on craigslist for people to fuck every week.
>>
>>24177674
>blood
Why haven't you stretched your hymen out?
>>
>>24177713
Are you retarded? You sought him out. Whether he responded to your ad or you responded to his, *you* were looking for a random guy to fuck because you were too damn insecure to do it for the first time with someone you cared about, aaaaaand HE'S the pathetic one for doing the very thing you sought him out to do?!

I've never meant this more in my life.....

You're retarded. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>24177737
because it hurt too much to put much in there? kind of different when someone else is inflicting the pain but I couldn't do it myself. It genuinely isn't that uncommon to bleed during sex. Even if you're wet as fuck and take it slow. Everyones different
>>
>>24177743
I kind of meant how he was in general. It isn't surprising he can't just go out to a club or anything and must endlessly beg on craigslist. I mean I could go out and pull randomers pretty easy but I wanted someone aware I was a virgin for obvious reasons. Never said I wasn't pathetic but it did the job in the end.
>>
>>24177628
>30
>age at loss 20
>holy shit its been 20 years
>>
>>24177754
>I met a guy on craigslist
>that guy was pathetic 'cause he meets people on craigslist

>I could go out and find people to meet pretty easy
>I met someone on craigslist tho

>Never said I wasn't pathetic

Hey, so long as you're aware that you're as pathetic if not more so than the very guy you met. I was starting to think there was some fantastical cognitive dissonance going on...
>>
>>24177771
Lol
>>
>age now
>gender
Female
>country/state
USA
>age at loss
>where/why/story
I was 12 and he was 13 and a grade older, we were on a date at the movie theater. He was my first "serious" relationship and we had been together for nine months. We had talked about sex for when we're older but eventually grew impatient. We planned to use the movie as an alibi so we could go across the street by the school track. It was pitch black and we didn't see the rose bush and I remember him having punctures in his hands the next day.
>did you like it?
Yes, I remember how awkward it felt to walk afterwards.
>do you regret it?
I did initially because once people found out they called me a whore all the way up until high school. We weren't strangers and it was my first love and I no longer feel bad about it.
If anything, if it had been in a bed that would have been nice. I eventually snuck him in through the window to make that happen. And of course, the age so it wasn't such an awkward story to tell.
>>
>>24176832
Guy
Mass
Chubby desperate cheap hooker
Regret it, she smelled like the harbor at low tide.
Yeah, I would've chosen a hotter hooker.

My first "real" girl I got was also a chubby, but much cuter and a sex-crazed Puerto Rican
>>
File: poopoomcgoo.jpg (220KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
poopoomcgoo.jpg
220KB, 720x1280px
>age
>gender
Male
>location
Michigan, United States
>age lost
>story
I was with my girlfriend (it was our fourth date), we talked in her car for a while afterward, started talking about sex stuff, both confirmed we were super horny, she said she had to leave soon for curfew. We were so fucking horny... I have never been so turned on. She touched my cock, I fingered her under her jeans clumsily, then we tried our best to convince ourselves to wait until next time because she had to get home. Upon failing, we ran over to a secluded section of railway tracks where we stripped down and tried to fuck. It was really cold and I started getting soft, but ended up coming inside her (she was on the pill). Then we walked back, laughing about how terrible our sex was.
>did you like it?
Because it was cold and difficult to lay on rocks, it was not great. But it felt really nice to be inside of her.
>do you regret it?
Nope.
I wish we would have just done it in the back seat. We did our second time and it was actually really great. I made ate her our for the first time (my first time), and she came within two minutes, much to her own surprise (no, I am certain that she wasn't faking. She wasn't that sort of person.) Car sex is nice.
>>
>>24177400
Doesn't it lack waste products like urine? If it's not a waste product I honestly don't mind. By your criteria, tears and sweat are also basically pee.
>>
>>24178175
The study showed that it was *identical* to urine in 2/7 women and that it contained a tiny, trace amount of secretion in the remaining 5/7 but was still mostly urine.

Sooo... identical to urine. Take that for what it's worth.

>tears and sweat

Do not come from the bladder. Granted, I didn't mention that explicitly but only because I thought it went without saying. Guess there's always one guy who needs it spelled out
>>
>>24179035
There is always one guy who doesn't care enough about the subject to read the article. Thanks for filling me in.
>>
>>24176832
M
US, OH

At my house in my bed and in the floor. Her 18th birthday. We were waiting till she turned 18 for it, so that way nothing could be said about it other than we were screwing in my parents house. Her parents already found out we had done things prior and we didn't want to risk getting charges pressed.

I loved it, we made love almost all day.

At this point I almost regret it because she fucking left me recently without much of a hint as to why other than I'm a dick and giving the shittiest reasons why to justify her want for leaving. Technically were on a "break" but she hasn't tried to talk with me to work things out and I'm the only one who has tried to, yet I'm the one that doesn't put forth anything in the relationship.

If I could have changed anything it would be to have fucked the chick before her so I could prepare myself and not get as emotionally attached to the one that I thought would be the only one. Because learning that the one I put forth everything toward would just leave me hanging like this kills me even more than if she just straight up broke it off with me.

Not sure where to find fellow virgins.
>>
>>24179052
Yeah it's a pretty stupid subject to get passionate about -- that's true

But I'm the kind of guy who wants to know when he's getting his face peed on...
>>
>>24179072
>it would be to have fucked the chick before her so I could prepare myself and not get as emotionally attached to the one that I thought would be the only one.

Ouch! Right in the feels, bro.

There's always got to be that first one though. My first did the same thing to me. It hurt so damn bad. It's been 10 years now and if I concentrate on it long enough, it still makes me feel sad and depressed.
>>
>>24179073
That's fair. Fortunately (or unfortunately?), none of my women have squirted during our sex, so I haven't yet had to worry about it. I'm not sure if I would find it hot in the moment... it's arousing in porn at least. I have always kinda wondered what it was, though.
>>
>>24179078
Yea. There's got to be the first. It just sucks when you're both each other's firsts and share so much together and out of nowhere you're blasted out of nowhere with "I just don't see you the same way anymore" and won't even say I love you back, then go on to not even try to talk about things and resolve them like a couple is supposed to, but it's only obvious she isn't mature enough for a commitment. Even after over 5 years of ups and downs, of worse things that have happened that were able to be resolved, but not this time. At least I didn't marry the cunt, but she's still got my moms ring and fucking wears it to this day like a trophy that she earned from felling a warmonger.
>>
>>24176832
>19
>M
>Sydney, Australia
>17
>Bremen, Germany: 6/10 23 7ear old Indie girl who was travelling with me, my brother and his other friend (who was a girl), we were in the same hotel room for a week and we enjoyed each other's company very much but only to an infatuated point not really love
>I enjoyed it because it was emotionally pleasing and affirming but the physical side of it was underwhelming and subpar to masturbation at the time. more so just a 'holy shit im actually having sex' moment
>do you regret it
no
idk
>>
>>24179102
It's the weirdest thing because it doesn't look, smell, or taste the way you'd expect urine to, but it's kind of hard to argue with lab analysis. I kind of wish no one had told me it was pee. I could have gone my entire life blissfully unaware, believing it was some special female loves juices...

>>24179108
Yep. That's how it goes, man. Bit of advice for you, man? Get that ring back. Not to be an asshole but because you'll really, really want it back once you find *the one* and end up having a daughter or something. It needs to stay in your family.
>>
>>24179132
Yea, I need to. It's been in my moms family for a couple generations. If she doesn't talk to me by the end of the month I plan on leaving all of her shit that's still here at her parents place where she's staying and demanding for it back.
>>
>>24179143
That a boy. I know so many guys who would feel compelled or obligated to do the "gentlemanly" thing and let her keep it. ("Bro I *gave* it to her! I can't take it back!") Uh...yeah, yeah you can.
>>
>>24176832
>Age now
>Gender
Male (you can stop reading now).
>Country/State
Australia, NSW.
>Age at loss
>Where/why/story
My room. I wanted to.
Basically, making out on bed, clothes are coming off. One thing lead to another. Nothing special or exciting here. She came once that I know of, I didn't cum at all.
>Did you like it?
Yep.
>Do you regret it?
Nope.
>What would you change if you could?
I would probably change the person I did it with. I don't regret it, but ideally, I'd have done it with a person I cared deeply for.
Since then, I've learned that I didn't have romantic feelings for her. I've also learned that those feelings enhance sex almost beyond belief.

>Where do you find fellow virgins?
Unfortunately, I don't think many people like being soley, or at all, identified by their virginity.

Why do you want a virgin? The only difference when they're experienced is that it's better.
>>
>>24176832
age 24 now, female, lost it when I just turned 23 shortly after. to my current boyfriend, been together. year and. a half. I lost it in his car lol. yeah I liked it I suppose but it was really short
>>
>age now
>gender
Male
>country/state
Australia, Melbourne
>age at loss
19/20 dont remember
>where/why/story
My house - Opportunity arose - Basically i was white knighting hard and being driver and girl wanted to stay at mine after (was too drunk to go home apparently) and when girl got to mine she wanted to go to sleep, took some risks, they were accepted and well yeah
>did you like it?
It was exciting, cant say it was enjoyable
>do you regret it?
Yes and no
slow down and enjoy it
>>
>age now
>gender
m
>country/state
us
>age at loss
>where/why/story
ended up a friends house for a party, after a couple drinks a few of us started messing around, ended up in the room with the hostess of the party while her boyfriend went with my date and another couple fooled around in the room with us
>did you like it?
yes
>do you regret it?
no
probably tried my luck with the other two girls in the room with us or invited the other girl flirting with me who didn't join in
>>
>>24179347
why so late? did you have previous boyfriends?
>>
>age now

>gender
M
>country/state
Ca, USA
>age at loss
>where/why/story
It was with my girlfriend in April. The first time we tried I couldn't get hard cause of the nerves. 2nd time everything went well, but we had to stop halfway because we were at her house for the weekend, and her brother came home.
>did you like it?
It was good. I was a little disappointed with sex in general. Maybe it's just because she is not great and is the only one I have been with.
>do you regret it?
No
I wish her brother didn't come home so we would have to stop. The next day we had sex again and I made her cum twice. I lasted a long time probably only because I was used to my hand lol.
>>
>>24176832
>age now
>gender
Male
>country/province
Canada/Nova Scotia
>age at loss
>story
Got an escort from backpage.
>did you like it?
Yes
>do you regret it?
No
A lot. Obviously an escort wasn't my first choice.

I sure as hell wouldn't change the way her skin felt, or the way she hugged me when she 'came'.
>>
File: received_10205183760253185.jpg (91KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_10205183760253185.jpg
91KB, 720x960px
>age now
>gender
Male
>country/state
Queensland Australia
>age at loss
>where/why/story
My girlfriend of grade 9s couch because we were dumb kids and we're left alone
>did you like it?
Hard to know if it's good when you have no idea what your doing
>do you regret it?
No, loosing your v's early was a bragging right
I should have definitely waited for someone with more experience
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.