[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born with micropenis >unattractive for entire life >fat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Kryton Can't Cope.png (225KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Kryton Can't Cope.png
225KB, 500x375px
>born with micropenis
>unattractive for entire life
>fat
>no personality
>few real friends
>middle-aged
>shut-in aside from work
>little interest in anything I used to enjoy anymore
>waiting to die
Tell me, /soc/, are you happy with your life? Have you ever given a long, hard thought about how just killing yourself would be the best route, save yourself the pain of the long lonely wait?
>>
I walk around with a frown bc i have no reason to smile.
>>
I'm so happy that I pay people to mutilate my body. Ex-tattoos, piercings, tongue split, and just got some huge ass brands on sunday.
>>
>>24176538
>born with micropenis
Why even live?
>>
File: He and his shadow.jpg (136KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
He and his shadow.jpg
136KB, 720x960px
I'd love to kill myself anytime life gets difficult, OP. However the only thing keeping me from doing so is the fact that I have enemies that are still alive. My suicide would be a victory in their eyes and it would give them the green light to destroy everything I cared about after I am dead. My parents would probably freak if they heard I killed myself and my gf (*probably wife sometime soon, we've been together for 5 going on 6 years*) would lose her god damn mind. Worst of all, my 3 year old male tabby cat would go through some psychological trauma because he'd spend a long time looking for me after 'm dead. The only way he'd know is if someone showed him my corpse. That would probably really fuck with his head and he'd start acting out.
>pic related, my tabby
>>
hay thread do some charity work you faggots.
>>24176605
hardcoar m8
>>
>>24176538
There is something to be said for a micropenis... I had a play partner once that had one. I loved sucking on and playing with that little thing. GOD, it was fun!
>>
>>24176614
I wasn't trying to be. Just saying, things would go to shit if I chose to just off myself one day
>>
>born with average penis
>5/10 looks
>fear of women
>paranoid about cheating
>cant trust any women
>will never have a gf
>will die a virgin
>want to die everyday
>>
I was moderately depressed for pretty much my entire life until recently and never really felt suicidal. I mean sure everything was shit and I felt emotionless all the time, but if I killed myself I would be robbing me of the chance to ever again feel happy.
>>
>>24176584
Ikr?

>>24176644
For the longest time I felt that way, Anon, that if I waited a little more, tried a little harder, things would turn around for me and I'd find happiness. I'm 40 years old. No one has spent years bonding with me, having children with me, building a network of close friends, having life-changing adventures and building memories. The only thing I wait for now is death.

>>24176617
Hmph. Only women I've ever been with complained about my small cock being worthless to them and holding it against me when our relationships failed. But then I can't accuse them of being "size queens" when I have nothing to show for myself. At least the guy you knew got to experience happiness for a while.
>>
>>24176695
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm 23 and after about 3 and a half years of counseling and the right medication I finally feel like I can be the real me.

Have you gotten counseling and all that?
>>
>>24176695
Spend like 6k on a dick enlargement surgery. Honestly man I would do it if I had a mircopenis.
>>
Just kill yourself, who cares? There's 7.4 billion in the world.
>>
>>24176605
Fuck off, at least you're not alone.
>>
>>24176538
Are you a virgin too? Just curious. I go to /r9k/ all the time and I had a friend from similar places on the internet who recently an heroed, he was severely obese, mentally ill, and micropenis (though I prob would of still slept with him). I have a (SORT OF) personality and I'm a girl but other than those two things I've led a pretty shitty life. Been in therapy for over ten years diagnosed with depression, agoraphobia, social anxiety, general anxiety, OCD, probably borderline when I was younger.. in my 30s, fat, unmarried, never had kids, the only reason im not a virgin is because I was raped when i was younger, only weeby interests. so only a tumblrina type personality. also I have old self harm scars all over my body like head to toe, just google 'coldnessinmyheart' to see what kind of scars they are. that girl isnt me but basically the same skin as mine.

I guess the biggest thing ive never done is never had a job and never driven anywhere and Im in my 30s. im also severely FA like no matter how many fucking dating sites I join.

Hope this makes you feel better OP
>>
1. There's such thing as penis transplant surgery now.

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/13/health/penis-transplant-south-africa/index.html

No idea how much that shit costs, but I suggest you make enquiries if it bothers you that much.

2. >>24176617
Some ppl love a partner with a tiny dick. I don't even want to know why, but I've seen the posts.
>>
>>24179197
To be fair, I am a bi-male, so there was no real relationship, but he enjoyed the hell out of the sex.
>>
>>24176538
post pic anon?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.