[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help/advice thread write your issue and others try to help you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: HAT.png (7KB, 479x435px) Image search: [Google]
HAT.png
7KB, 479x435px
help/advice thread
write your issue and others try to help you with it, advice, feedback, suggestions, etc
>>
File: Me!.png (1MB, 865x593px) Image search: [Google]
Me!.png
1MB, 865x593px
>>24176410
Okey here I go :D
>>
File: this shirt was three dollars.png (821KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
this shirt was three dollars.png
821KB, 750x1334px
What do you guys think of my frames? What should I change them too? Any suggestions?
>>24176420
Lost some weight bud! maybe wear less tight clothing.
>>
File: Sans titre.png (355KB, 505x774px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre.png
355KB, 505x774px
>>24176410
it's hopless i think but well...
>>
>>24176436
GLASSES MY GLASSES
HAVE THEM
>>
I'm having issues with my girlfriend anyone want to share some advice?? Kik is bryce_13
>>
File: Snapchat-3293258966556882247.jpg (108KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3293258966556882247.jpg
108KB, 480x800px
;-;
>>
>>24176436
what is hopeless? looks? are fine. maybe the haircut is a bit out of trend
>>
File: ice_PNG9324.png (1MB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
ice_PNG9324.png
1MB, 1698x1131px
How to engage in chitchat, smalltalk and gossip without losing half my soul?

I live in a very chatty region and if I don't start babbling like crazy I will never win the full trust of the peoples. My survival strategy so far has been isolation and alienation, but that's not working too well for my psyche. It gets everyone looking at me as if I were a living blasphemy or a collective irritant. I think I might be the only person here with a sense of privacy and identity.

What do? Gossip has always felt like the flower of public evil, replete with malicious intent.

So should I just focus on eloquence and keeping up with the rhythm of whoever's speaking, for whatever reason? Any strategies for speaking the least possible without being suspected a spy or traitor to the local networked gossip cause?

I'm not willing to start watching more television, or any media related things. I'm using the internet to a minimum now too.

Just want to know what are The Ways of Speaking. All you sophists and rhetoricians, eloquent bastards and saints alike I call on ye

[spoiler]yes probably 6 out of 10 psychiatrists will diagnose me with autism/aspergers, 1 with narcissism, 2 schizophrenia. but generally I do agree on a very asserted egotism I wish more people had[/spoiler]
>>
my relationship is dying
Life is hard and indont know if im strong enough to face it alone
I want love but im tired of being dependent on someone else
>>
>>24176423
they look good on you dw
>>
File: DSC02773.jpg (116KB, 680x794px) Image search: [Google]
DSC02773.jpg
116KB, 680x794px
hard depressed + can't smile and I'm a lanky 6'6 fuck
>>
So I have had a crush on this one girl (call her L) for a long time like just her personality and looks are literally exactly what I'm looking for. I messaged her on ig a few months ago but got no response so I assumed she didn't like me and moved on. Later I noticed a very attractive friend of hers in a friends picture (for clarity- M) and messaged her and she responded and we dated for a little bit and through her I got to know the girl I had/have a crush on. Well today M broke up with me saying that she views me more as a friend and were cool like there's no animosity or anything. But I really want to start a relationship with her friend, who I know likes me (but probably not nearly as much as I like her) but when is appropriate to ask her out and will M be pissed at me or will L be pissed at me for asking too soon?

Will answer and help when more problems are posted
>>
File: 1470818640414-1066254632.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1470818640414-1066254632.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Any tips on selling my body? One big twist though, any way I can sell my body...for profit!?
>Pic related. Limp dick.
>>
>>24177637
Is her name Lydia? If it is then don't do it
>>
>>24177637
If they're close friends L might not go for it. It's girl code. But yes, M will most definitely be pissed and start trash talking you. Then again, that's just what I think would happen. It could turn out totally different
>>
>>24178745
A street corner, I guess...
>>
>>24176709
Maybe it's time to let go then. Sometimes in order to keep holding on you have to let go if what's holding you down. You will never be happy unless you find solace within yourself first
>>
>>24176726
Aww what's wrong? :( You wanna talk about it? My Snapchat is shrinemaiden513
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.