[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post an asshole!!! Do you know an asshole? Post it and tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: asshole.jpg (108KB, 788x787px) Image search: [Google]
asshole.jpg
108KB, 788x787px
Post an asshole!!!

Do you know an asshole?
Post it and tell us why?

This one is a navy asshole from my country!
Loves is girl, all around great guy nut after reality check....he´s a cheater and liar, drunk and low grade human to those who are not his friends or family, Hates animals and loves to fuck chubby needy bitches just for laughs. Shitty excuse for a man if you can call it that.

Post yours and tell why.
>>
>>24175465
I would have been on your side, but you had to say:
>Shitty excuse for a man if you can call it that.
That's sexist, telling Men to be real Men is damaging our boys.

This is why we need the Men's Rights Movement.
Because of sexist people like you.
>>
>>24175582
>men's rights movement
Anything negative against men isn't a matter of rights you memeing cunt. Most problems with attitudes towards men are purely an image problem
>Men should be strong
>Men should like cars
>And always talk about sex
>And love to drink beer
>And never share emotions
>Or else you're not a man

But these things aren't "sexist". None of those things are keeping a man from living a life equal to others.

If you feel as if you're personally being "oppressed", maybe it's because your personality is terrible and you like to play the victim while tells others to not.

All of that said, OP's description of that guy, if true, makes him sound like a shitty excuse for a human.
>>
That,s all really politically correct but a liar at home is still a poor example of a man.
Does not define the gender but it is what it is and a definitely a reason why the female population judges all guys alike.

I pity this creatures companion.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.