[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/agt/ - Age gap thread Haven't seen a gap thread in a while.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: mind-the-gap-for-catalog.png (2MB, 3600x3246px) Image search: [Google]
mind-the-gap-for-catalog.png
2MB, 3600x3246px
/agt/ - Age gap thread
Haven't seen a gap thread in a while. Let's talk about previous experiences, search for new ones or just some casual banter.
>>
any milf?
>>
>Be me.
>Be 18, though look older than I am. More so now. Damn those genetics of mine.
>First year of university.
>Meet finnish QT on same course.
>Take a liking to her.
>Go out for coffee together
>FuckyeahImgood.jpg
>Pops in conversation that she's 28.
>And looked younger than me.
>mfw no face.

Needless to say that kinda put a downer on it from there on in and it didn't work, as neither of us really cared for the age gap; furthermore, I prefer being the older partner in such a pairing. I look back and laugh, now.
>>
>be me, 27 year old grad student
>every Thursday, take different bus home than usual
>gorgeous blonde gets on/off at same stop as me
>had Tinder date with gorgeous 19 year old the night before that just didn't pan out (admittedly, it's because I can be a tad condescending when someone is clearly an idiot)
>feeling ultimate level of "fuck it, why not"
>get off of bus
>ask girl out for dinner/drinks
>replies that she's too young for a bar
>is also grad student
>thinking "k, she must be like 20"
>is 18. and a grad student.
>fuck yeah
>is also virgin
>not for long :D
>great relationship, great sex
>ends because i graduated and moved and we couldn't keep it together
>feelsbadman
>>
File: 8.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
Well, seeing as we're getting into the swapping of stories, fuck it.

>Be me now at 26.
>Work in a university.
>A good proportion of the undergrad QT's want the D.

Would be shafting them if I didn't have the personal principles of not fishing off the company dock. Is nice to be wanted, though.

And one is going Postgrad and is no longer my problem in October.

>mfw
>>
>>24175531
Being an older dude at universities is like a fucking goldmine. I always hated being the TA for classes with really attractive undergrads. Such a struggle to keep it in the pants.
>>
File: Nice.jpg (6KB, 279x229px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
6KB, 279x229px
>>24175541

Oh, it's not a rule for me. By rights I can sleep with whomsoever I please, as I do not give anyone grades. It's just I choose not to; it's unprofessional and just likely to cause problems.

The plus side is I do drink with the students occasionally, which allows to get my mack on their college buddies who are nothing to do with me.
>>
>>24175550
I figured as much, and it's a solid move on your part.

The latter part of that is pretty brilliant though. More power to you, bro.
>>
>>24175578
>I figured as much, and it's a solid move on your part

Like you wouldn't believe.

Greentext of my one and only complaint from a student?
>>
British guy, 48 would like to chat with a sub girl aged 18-25 in Europe.

kik: redgrouper
>>
18 year old Swedish guy here that would love to chat with an older woman. Kik is l33tpwn4ge
>>
24/m/straight
kik - deadlasade
Into music, politics, movies, sports, hiking, drugs, reading, philosophy, gaming, art, alt shit.

I'm interested in submissives, I have a lot of BDSM experience. Alternatively, I think I give good advice, so clean chats are fine too.
>>
WM, 56, Philadelphia PA USA 215 610 484
[email protected]
kik: chrisherophilly
looking for RL meetings with under 30, m or f (though older more than appreciated).
This is a REAL age gap experience for you.
>>
35/m/AZ
Looking for older and younger
kik kamileon6
>>
>>24176667
Damn ... you beat me

55 / m / Australia ... 2229

kik: nothing_is_nothing

femanons of any legal age
>>
31/m/Europe
Let's have fun!
Kik: Whalinator
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.