[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long shot I guess, any good looking males here? How good looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Long shot I guess, any good looking males here?

How good looking do I need to be to get girls to approach me? How fit/what kind of face do I need?

I've been working out for 2 years and keeping my skin in good shape. I have a defined jaw and a decent hair cut.

I asked reddit amiugly, soc and adv to rate me. I get 7-8/10 generally. Im not sure what to do here?

Right now Im about to build a diet and Im researching foods that help improve the look of your skin.
>>
>>24173172
You're supposed to approach girls.
>>
>>24173180
yeah if I was to be ugly or average looking. But I don't want to be. Isn't that for guys who don't care how they look or what they eat?

Isn't it a trade off you either work hard approaching or you work hard looking good/good career?
>>
>>24173187
That's not how it works. You sound autistic as shit.
>>
In an ideal world, men and women approach those they're interested in with the same frequency.

Sadly, that isn't the case.

Just because you're good-looking doesn't mean you'll be able to sit back and have women approach you. It's the societal standards for men to be active and pursue while women are passive and the ones being pursued. It's not fair, but it's the way it is.
>>
>>24173194
probably because im so fucking confused with this shit and slightly depressed people keep telling me im attractive looking, yet not even obese women talk to me.

Im asking for help, Im not trying to insult anyone or claim I have the answers. Obviously i dont have the answers.
>>
>>24173197
>societal standards

It's biology...
>>
>>24173197
So dont worry about being fit and all that none sense, just approach girls? I mean Im unsure of which ones to even approach, like how the fuck do you pick one ? By pick one I mean like no get your ass rejected? I dont have high standards, just dont be fat.
>>
>>24173205
i went through this man. the girls approaching thing. its a phase you will drop eventually.

to be honest the easiest way to get past this is to continually approach random girls who more or less have no relation to you. meaning if you fuck it up theres little negative reprecussion. heres a littlw story

>work retail job
>girl there
>neither of us paid much attention to the other
>work together for 2 years
>shes a 5-6/10
>start lifting
>after about a year or so im looking good
>this girl starts talking to me
>approaches me
>asks me out etc
>worst mistake of my life
>she was weird and controlling
>never want a girl to ask me out again
>since then i approach any girls im interested in

trust me she was a real weirdo. totally turned me off to the idea. dont get me wrong it felt AMAZING to have a girl approach you. but the point being, you never know whats going to approach you.

id much rather be the aggressor than the passive one.
>>
>>24173205
It isn't about looks it's about confidence. If you expect girls to walk up to you it will never happen. You have to take the initiative. That's just how it is.
>>
>>24173226
I mean ill take almost any girl, I cant do fat ones...wish i could too.
Id rather be passive, im super nerdy(intelligent not like wow gamer) and introverted.
>>24173233
well i guess i kind of just wasted several years of my life getting in shape since as far as girls go it did not help at all.
>>
>>24173225

It's not that you shouldn't worry about being fit, handsome, etc. But it's just one part of an entire spectrum. I'm not the most attractive guy, but I've had women approach me of the basis of being funny, smart, or showing some kind of value.

As for which girls to approach, even though you might not want to, you kind of have to start at the bottom of the totem pole in order to build your confidence up. As you become more and more familiar with just conversing with women without any expectations, you'll see success start to come.

Also, rejection happens. You can rarely avoid it. It stings a little bit the first few times, but afterwards, you learn to deal with it and move on with no hard feelings.
>>
>>24173252
well heres a little more to it. think about it from the same perspective. you see a hot girl, do you really want to approach her? myself for example i would be reluctant.

girls feel this way even more. since traditionally its the guys role to approach. so right now theres probably a girl you know, work with go to school with etc that would probably like you to approach them.

they honestly dont have the balls to do it. so looks just open the doors of who you could date. it doesnt mean you will date anyone though unfortunately.

plus personality counts for a lot more after a while. my girl now, shes sexy as fuck, but shes also a huge pain in my ass.
>>
>>24173252

>well i guess i kind of just wasted several years of my life getting in shape

Yeah no you're not all that intelligent.
>>
>>24173260
Thanks everyone for replies.

Oddly enough I dont have problems talking to anyone if they talk to me. I think the hardest part is having mutual interests to talk about. I've only been intimidated a few times by girls, but they were unreal looking and started talking to me.

I tried hitting on a girl once, she was a lesbian and funny thing was I got her interested in talking to me and thought it was going great. I knew her cousin and was talking to him. I kind of just mentioned his cousin was attractive and he goes yeah shes a lesbian.

>>24173277
Lol anything over an 8 scares me, see above.

Is that why some girls hoover around me for like no reason?

Im bad at reading this stuff, I just assume not interested in me or im reading to much into this.

Tell me if im crazy/reading too much in.

Girl I had class with stares at me like she wants something from me. Like I get a feeling they want me to do something how they are looking at me. She would sit down next to me in an empty room and wear tight shirts and lean back so her boobs are busting out. She took my seat one day and was starring at me i could have sat next to her, but i just sat on the opposite end. You dont take someones seat everyone sat the same spot. Then she kicked my chair really hard one day when i was super focuses doing something and I wasnt in the way no need to kick it my friend came in 5 minutes later and did not need to kick my chair to walk past.

idk im rambling, I kind of had a feeling she might be interested. Then i just thought im reading too much into things, plus she was really pretty.

I agree im not picky on looks, but id want a cool girl.
>>
>>24173296
kek

you don't sound mature enough for a relationship m8
>>
>>24173296
oh but i guess working out I gained several years back lol. I enjoy working out i need stress relief, I probably wont ever stop. I kind of just wished it work magic with girls.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.