[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WASHINGTON THREAD. How was there not one. What's up guys.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (27KB, 507x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
27KB, 507x343px
WASHINGTON THREAD.
How was there not one.
What's up guys.
I miss you.
I love you.
Satan loves you.
>>
Monday's suck but the workday is mostly over. How's it going OP?
>>
Eat my butt out!! From Spokane!!
>>
>>24171984
It's just swell. My workday is long and slow, I haven't gotten to eat lunch yet.
BUT IM GONNA SAY FUCK EM AND PLAY POKEMON FIRE RED FOR THE LAST 2 HOURS OF THE DAY.
YOURE NOT MY DAD.
>>
>>24172013
Whoa bro... Watch the fucking language.
>>
>>24172026
What do you do anon? Pretty much killing time instead of working. Slowly trying to stay focused but 4chan and anything that isn't work is calling :/
>>
>>24172048
I'm an office assistant so I sit at a computer, run around town to pick up and drop off things, go inspect job sites. Busy stuff with so,e down time. About to eat and boot up my GBA.
>>
Chill in in Puyalkup. I wanna smoke but my car is still out, and I only have $7 in quarters, so there's that.
>>
>>24171953
just pushing my last friend away so they don't have to tolerate being around me
>>
>>24173159
Don't do that :(
>>
>>24173298
I also have a crush on her roommate so it's awkward
>>
>>24173159
Lol who needs friends. I prefer the company of my xbox and gameboy. They don't lie to me. They're always there for me.
>>
Dead thread don't you die on me yet.
>>
18m "trap material" here in 425/Redmond

Looking to meet or talk or whatever; open to everything

kik: savybard
>>
Anyone in the seattle area? I can use a place to crash for the next 2 days
>>
Just chilling on my day off. Waiting for everything to open to get parts for my bike.
>>
Had a 4 day weekend in Sf watching LCD Sound System at Outside Lands.

Now I'm back in Bel-Red doing support at my desk :(
>>
DONT DIE ON ME WASHINGTON.
I AINT QUITTIN YOU.
>>
>>24175879
Just let me go anon... Oregon deserves you more...
>>
>>24174488
How trapy are we talking?
>>
>>24175922
FUCK OREGON. Bitches don't even have a thread. Plus Portland pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>24176297
>implying this thread isn't 90% portland/vancouver with a splash of seattle

i live in kitsap no idea why i lurk these threads or the kik since i'll never drive the four hours for a meetup
>>
>>24173121
O shit, someone else in puyallup, to bad it was yesterday.
>>
>>24177229
What it do?
>>
Tacoma guy working out of Portland this week. Anyone in the area up for hanging out and chatting? Coffee, books or just BSing. Feel free to kik me
kik: that253guy
>>
>>24176342
And Vancouver checking in just to show its the truth. :D
>>
Just chillin it up, looking for people to hang with
>>
>>24177546
Roasting a bowl waiting for the pizza guy
>>
>>24177828
I gotv5 on it (in quarters)
>>
>>24176342
Oh shit what's the kik???
>>
>>24177724
LOL Vancouver. Same.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.