[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/breeding thread/ Long story short I'm about to start work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: breeding.jpg (45KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
breeding.jpg
45KB, 630x400px
/breeding thread/

Long story short I'm about to start work on my MD/PhD for gene therapy, and I'm wondering if any femanons are up for being bred for science? It just might be worth your while financially.
>>
>bred for science

Wut. Explain.
>>
>>24169368

I'm trying to isolate genetics related to intelligence in humans. I have to go to a less regulated country to do the insemination etc, but that's an easy work around. Here's basically what happens from your end:

>You agree, give your full consent, sign waivers and such
>You take a battery of tests, including IQ tests, gene counseling, etc
>I breed you in a controlled environment
>Funding pays for your quality of life and cost of living to provide a stable environment for your children
>I breed you again
>And again
>And again
>And other women in the program again and again and again
>We IQ test the children at certain points
>I isolate the genes related to intelligence by experimentation and learn to tweak the results
>I make a ton of money engineering smart babies
>Meanwhile you live a lavish lifestyle as my pet breeder
>>
>>24169384

So you breed them all and go full David Koresh?
>>
>>24169406

No. More like full Gregor Mendel and if successful full Bill Gates.
>>
>>24169384
Well that's a unique fantasy. The ones I normally see involve women chained up like cattle. I like this Stepford Wives story you've got rolling.
How many kids would you make them have? How do you accommodate in your data for the differences of a first born vs a third? Or for if the mother becomes too worn physically? Or just can't keep up with raising so many kids?
>>
>>24169412

>How many kids would you make them have?

I'm thinking 5 at minimum if possible.

>How do you accommodate in your data for the differences of a first born vs a third?

Different thirds would have different genetics, hopefully the sample size would be big enough that differences in birth order could be controlled for.

>Or for if the mother becomes too worn physically?

Hopefully testing will let me pick subjects who can handle it.

>Or just can't keep up with raising so many kids?

Now that's potentially a legitimate issue. It would pollute the experiment if there was hired help because nature vs nurture. It would fiddle with variables.
>>
>>24169384

>might actually be interested
>might actually be screened out for being too dumb
>>
>>24169443

It might be good to have some variance in P1. Contact info?
>>
>>24169426
Would the father/s be involved or are you going purely sperm donor? Or are you doing manual DNA splicing to make these kids?
>>
>>24169455

I'll probably be involved as sperm donor. Mixing a little business with pleasure. But I'll be manually splicing the actual DNA that makes the kids.
>>
>>24169459
Of course, this wouldn't make any sense if you weren't banging them. Would you have them all live in the same community? How many women is ideal?
>>
>>24169471

>Would you have them all live in the same community?

Yes. Probably the same neighborhood, in the place I set up my private practice when that comes around.

>How many women is ideal?

As many as possible. I can probably fund out of pocket if need be, I'm a trust fund baby. Not super rich, but affluent enough.
>>
>>24169473
Well what's your reasonable ideal? Where is the line from "this isn't very many" to "this is a pretty good amount of women"
>>
>>24169410

I fail to see how either of those are an improvement from an ethical standpoint. I say this as someone who finds your story to be dubious bait at best.
>>
>>24169489

Ten women for P1 times five kids is fifty subjects. Controlling for the same neighborhood, school system etc I think we can eliminate enough variables at about 10.

>>24169491

Ethically I view it like this: I'm looking for women who want, explicitly, to be bred. I want to breed them. Incidentally we might get some science/business out of the intense breeding regimen that we both already want.
>>
>>24169491
Aw, come on. Let's have some fun with this instead of just poking holes in OP's umbrella.

>>24169500
So are you going to focus on just intelligence? Because the ideal custom-made baby isn't just about IQ. Exhibit A: Autism
What happens if unfavorable traits arise while messing around with the code? Like if a genetic disease popped up?
>>
>>24169510

Actually with two high IQ parents that is a likelihood. If we incidentally figured how to prevent autism we'd shut up a lot of antivaccers and make a different set of big discoveries as well.
>>
>>24169500

No, I meant scientific ethics. You would know which kids were yours, it would be impossible to control for how they would be nurtured, you are literally removing the one element that is required to optimize a child's upbringing, that is a consistent 2 parent household.

The only way this 'experiment' would have any validity is if you were able to get extensive testing (IQ, career, personal habits, mental health history) for millions of people and collect mass data on their offspring to create aggregate data. Even then there are questions about controlling for various social aspects (income, crime rates, population density, education, etc.).

Quite frankly this just sounds like someone who wants to act out a fetish fantasy for a little while with some money they have saved up, not a real attempt at a controlled test of intelligence as an inheritable trait.
>>
>>24169510

I can't get with a fantasy that isn't believable or well constructed. It has to feel natural to be alluring.
>>
>>24169530

Naturalistic observation has the problem of too many uncontrolled variables.

The consistent 2 parent household would be controlled for since all subjects would be in the same situation. It wouldn't affect our sampling unless it tanked the intelligence of all subjects.
>>
This sounds legit.

>I'm about to start work on my MD/PhD for gene therapy
Starting a 5-10 year study makes sense for your thesis. Also makes sense that you would secure this level of funding.

>I'll probably be involved as sperm donor.
Fairly huge breach of ethics, but more importantly, destroys the credibility of the study.

>I set up my private practice
Why is a doctor involved in medical research also trying to be a primary care physician too? Huge difference in fields.

>I'm looking for women who want, explicitly, to be bred.
This means that you aren't getting data from the population in general, but rather, a subset of the population that has the mindset that would want to do something like this.

>Naturalistic observation has the problem of too many uncontrolled variables.
This is the bread and butter of medical studies. Get a large group, double-blind them into regular group and control group, find out the differences between the groups.
>>
File: artificial womb.jpg (211KB, 900x790px) Image search: [Google]
artificial womb.jpg
211KB, 900x790px
>>24169349
>>24169384

So basically you want to perform Eugenic experiments
A Multi-Generational Breeding Program
with the intent of Domesticating specific Genetic Traits
by maintaining a Human Farm

Similar Experiments were started by the soviets in 1959
Such as with the Domesticated Russian Silver Fox
which was testing a Genetic Theory of the Domesticated
Evolution of Dogs from Wolves by way of selecting
Temperament and Tameness versus physical traits.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Domesticated_Red_Fox

the Elite in each generation grew over time, such as in the
10th Generation 18% were selected for breeding
the 20th Generation saw 35%
and current generations, 57 years later, see 70-80%

Such experiments were Successful and resulted
in the retention of juvenile features in the adults, otherwise known as Neoteny
and in the Estrus cycle being shortened from 1 year to 6 months between Heat
another aspect of Neoteny is Sexual Maturity at a younger age.

if domestication similar to that in the Silver fox
ended up having a similar effect on people after Domestication
Women would have their Periods every 2 weeks instead of monthly.
Would look more like asian teenagers or tweens as adults
and would reach sexual maturity around 8 to 10 instead of 12 to 16

The problems with Eugenic Human Farming experiments
is the shear length of time it takes humans to mature
the current possible youngest age between generations is 12 to 16
with an average older than 16.
compared to 1 to 2 years for a Fox
domesticating Foxes took 57 years to reach a 70 - 80% success rate
at least 50 generations
even with a short human Generation of 12 to 16 years
you're looking towards at least 600 to 800 years

unless you can invent artificial wombs and gene therapy and more accurate genetic testing
in which case you might be able to artificially get the Generational date down to 100 to 200 years
before you're seeing numbers around 70 to 80% Elites per Generational Batch
>>
>>24169349
>>24169384
> Isolate intelligence genes
> MD/PhD Gene therapy
> OP implying they are highly intelligent
> I breed you
> I breed you again
> And again
> And again
> And other women in the program again and again and again
>>24169703
> 600 to 800 years
Given you probably want to see results within your life time
you are probably thinking of using a Medical research Grant,
to fund your own Harem
and you're planning to inbreed with your own children
as soon as they start puberty sometime between 8 and 12

you're a particularly sick bastard aren't you?
>>
I'm FtM and my secret fantasy is to be impregnated. I would be too humiliated to go out looking like a pregnant man. I want to go off T long enough to get knocked up and have a kid.
>>
File: hot crazy vicky.png (118KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
hot crazy vicky.png
118KB, 1000x800px
>>24169779
> FtM
> Gender Dissociative Insanity
you are guaranteed no sane man
will ever give you his sperm
>>
>>24169790
>Judging me in a thread about breeding women for ugenics

K
>>
>>24169795
I called OP out for being a sicko
>>
>>24169545

But it would have no application outside of the experiments perimeters and would therefore be useless on a purely scientific basis, again with the David Koresh comparison.
>>
>>24169633

>Fairly huge breach of ethics, but more importantly, destroys the credibility of the study.

Yeah, I might have to splice together something using "donors" but make it partly mine.

>Why is a doctor involved in medical research also trying to be a primary care physician too? Huge difference in fields.

Lots to learn from IRL case studies in gene therapy imo. I could develop a new procedure and be the first to implement it in the real world.

>This means that you aren't getting data from the population in general, but rather, a subset of the population that has the mindset that would want to do something like this.

A small flaw.

>>24169703
>>24169747

>domesticate people
>neotony
>inbreed your own children

Jesus, you're fucking weird dude. Don't project your shit on me. There is no merit to going past F1 when I can just repeat the experiment with the same or a different P1.

>>24171318

It would provide strong evidence for a mechanism, but you're right: I would have to conduct it alongside a naturalistic study, perhaps at a fertility clinic.

So parallel experiments: one naturalistic study using engineered sperm at clinics, and then this experiment to provide evidence of a mechanism.
>>
>>24171332

In no way would those be comparable data sets. One is being conducted controlling for various social variables and removing basic family structure and one is simply introducing an incredibly small sample of select genes (namely yours and a few men of your choosing) to a population with no controls whatsoever.

To actually fully conduct this experiment you would need to create entire cordoned off neighborhoods with dozens of families screened for all the aforementioned markers (IQ, mental health, habits, history, etc.) both with and without and all subject to the exact same environmental, social, educational and economic conditions. You say you have a little trust fund? Unless you got a few ten million to drop this is a goofy eugenics pet project.

I still don't believe this to be real in any sense, just somebody getting off and trying to find a smart attractive girl to debase herself for him.
>>
>>24171383

Actually you can pretty much pick out an ideal range of subjects for a naturalistic observation using the different sperm types with data from a fertility clinic with some genetic counseling.

Say you pick an income range.
Now pick an age range.
Now pick 1 or two parents.
Run IQ tests as part of a psychological battery
Conduct genetic counseling
Begin experiment

Grant could help with the cost of fertilization for those families or single parents chosen. Six years later we IQ test the kids.
>>
>>24171400

The breeding is superfluous then, all you would need to do is find a number of willing participant families within each set of variables and compare the children as they go through life. Bigger sample size, still controlling, still testing for the results you want to test for and it would be much cheaper.

Not to mention I would think selling a voluntary gene tracking experiment to a grant committee or university would be a helluva lot easier than a neighborhood full of your genetic offspring running around.
>>
>>24171794

Superfluous, yes. A fun sideline though.
>>
>>24172079

So you admit it's not scientific and that's just part of the fetish?
>>
>>24172092

It is scientific. The variables are much, much more strongly controlled. Basically it's the logical followup to the first study: if we see strong correlations in the first study with tons of data then the second study with identical school systems, neighborhood, etc prove causation more strongly.
>>
>>24171332
>>24171400
>>24172079
>>24172100
you've pretty much already admitted
1. to having a Harem Fetish
2. wanting to use yourself as a chief sperm donor
3. isolating genes for intelligence
- which will require extensively domesticating and inbreeding your test population
- over a number of Generations
4. you admitted to six year testing
meaning you are planning on a 12 to 18 year generational gap
where you plan to start sexually grooming [brainwashing]
the test subjects at the age of six so they are prepared
to be breeding mothers in your little experiment
5. you are aware it's ethically bankrupt
and you even have plans to secretly fund it [black market, human trafficking, back door deals]
so you can go behind the back of scientific and government ethics committees

do you have any idea how evil and unethical you sound right now?
>>
>>24172372

> which will require extensively domesticating and inbreeding your test population

Nope. You seem to know nothing at all about genetics.

>meaning you are planning on a 12 to 18 year generational gap

Nope, after we test them at six that's it as far as experimentation goes. There is no point in an F2.

>where you plan to start sexually grooming [brainwashing]

Lolwut.

>and you even have plans to secretly fund it [black market, human trafficking, back door deals]

Goddamn dude, let me get a hit of whatever you're taking.
>>
>>24172421
you yourself said you plan to breed and isolate genes associated with intelligence
there are a lot of those genes spread out across all the chromosomes
the traditional way to isolate genes and their desired related traits
is a multi-generational breeding program other wise called Domestication
and has been very successful through human history in Domesticating
useful species and breeds from Wild sources

you yourself mentioned Gene therapies
meaning you are planning a second generation
after you have a first generation of verified wanted gene sets
you clearly intent to use Gene therapy techniques to implant desired genes
in replacement of undesired genes in embryos
which you will then have to raise to see if the genes successfully increased intelligence
compared to the previous generations
you will have to have more than two or three Generations
to actually have a successful experiment

so no your lies to save face won't help
I know exactly what you have planned
and I know exactly what research and timeline
it will take to successfully gather the data
you will need to actually write your claimed thesis
>>
>>24172456

...honestly your crazy is very impressive. It's like you're writing lines and stanzas of condensed madness.
>>
>>24172421
also you used
> "donors"
meaning you are aware Human genetic testing
is illegal in most 1st world and western nations
meaning your only choice to get funding for your "experimental" Harem
is to turn to the black market, and human Trafficking
selling to Crime Syndicates, Dictators, and unethical Millionaires, and Billionaires
for the Funding you need to accomplish your goals
meaning you plan to not only develop Intelligence Gene sets
but Gene sets designed for Sex-Breeding Slaves, and Super-Soldiers
meaning you do plan in funding yourself through Human Trafficking
>>
>>24172488
says the Mad Scientist who wants a PHD in
Human Gene therapy
despite it being an illegal research topic
the favourite of Perverts, Nazis and War criminals
>>
Well, this went from a fetish thread where I made a proposal to come to a productive arrangement to an ethics debate and some tin foilery or trolling.

It has... actually been fun.
>>
>>24173348
Ah, if you started this as a thread about some roleplay, people wouldn't be trying to call you on your shit. There are a lot of subreddits where this type of writing is encouraged.
>>
>>24169384
Is this a roleplay thread?

I might actually post this on craigslist.

BTW ladies he's lying.
>>
>>24169410
>Mendel
>Gene therapy
>using humans as model organism
>solo operation
>>
Idc what your fetish is but this isn't good science m8.
>>
File: 06f.jpg (65KB, 782x960px) Image search: [Google]
06f.jpg
65KB, 782x960px
>>24174128
I think he's actually serious though
which raises a few red flags
as he actually wants a polygamist genetics ranch
or something like that.

and if I'm right >>24172492
and he does develop other gene sets
what's to stop him from finding similar gene sets in other species?
given humans share over 90% of our genes with other species
if he could succeed in finding the gene sets for
Intelligence, Neoteny, Submissiveness, and humanoid
and if testing proved those gene sets were compatible with other species
he could very well make an army of
Cat-Girl Maids
>>
>>24173348
Honestly though. Even if you were truly proposing something like this, what woman wantshould to be a single mom to 5 kids with no outside help? No father, no nannies, no career, basically no breaks from watching the kids? Who'd want to never be able to go out again, see their friends and family, travel, etc.
>>
>>24176200
I am a woman with a breeding fetish (currently pregnant with kid #5 at 28) and even I wouldn't have a kid with no outside support. It may sound "great" in theory but I wouldn't have this many kids if it wasn't for my awesome husband and nanny.
>>
>>24169515
Wait what the hell are you talking about preventing autsim? Do any of your experiments look at synaptic pruning (the failure of which is thought to cause autism). You do understand you can't really do those types of experiments on humans? You also understand this would never get funded in a 1000 years and even if somehow you managed to fund this yourself (shocking for a PhD student) no journal on this planet would want to be associated with publishing that shit. Not to mention the unnecessary variables that you could never realistically remove.
>>
>>24169779
I'd breed you, but I'd have to have an assurance I'd get at least two brats out of you.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.