[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get a real caregiver/little thread going here (mommies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: VxxWeHk.jpg (59KB, 412x564px) Image search: [Google]
VxxWeHk.jpg
59KB, 412x564px
Let's get a real caregiver/little thread going here (mommies and little boys included!), not whatever the hell that other thread is. Meet people, talk to people, make friends, etc.

Also, remember that cg/l is not the same as ageplay. The two can totally go together, but if you're into that, it probably belongs with your other kinks.

>Age
>Gender
>Location
>Role (and put some description into it, more interesting that way)
>Other kinks
>Non-kinky interests (hobbies and the like)
>Looking for?
>Contact info

Have fun everyone!
>>
I'd act like a toddler if u paid for my college pls xoxo
>>
>>24168711
Said basically every college student ever :P
>>
Male
Washington state
Caring, loving, yet firm daddy.
Anal is cool.
Video games, and directing
Looking for someone to take care of and love.
Kik:Jon_Dopeland
>>
>>24169458
How old are you?
>>
I don't know much about this fetish but I feel like I could be really into it, I would really love a woman to take care of me, I often feel like I'm the one who takes care of people in every way and works hard for them to appreciate me. I would love a woman to take care of me. I think I could really like this fetish. I'm 18 so I guess that if there are any woman interested (I understand the low likely hood of responses) leave your contact info
>>
>>24170122
Just by the nature of this being 4chan, yeah, not too many older women come by, but I hope you find what you're looking for.
>>
>>24170122
I'm a mommy and not interested in meeting people, but i just wanna point out that you've posted nothing that would get someone to be interested in you

If you were really wanting a mommy to get to know you, you should at least post your location and a bit about your personality.
If i were to message you and find out you're more of a brattish little (which i don't like) then we'd have both wasted each others time.
>>
Male
Eastern United States
Cuddly sadist. I'm definitely a dom, but mostly for the fact that it allows me to be a sadist a bit more effectively. But aftercare is super important. Especially as a sadist, play can often get pretty intense, and aftercare is a good time for everyone to re-center and re-affirm their feelings for one another. It's especially healthy for the little/masochist, but it's also a massive turn-on for me.
Well obviously sadism (I tend to be pretty open-minded about methods for causing pain, the geekier the contraption, the better), but also bondage, forced orgasm/orgasm denial, plenty of roleplaying.
>Massive bookworm, cyclist, gamer when I have the time, soccer (not that I'm particularly good, it's just fun), bit of cosplay, metalhead. Probably plenty more, so don't be afraid to ask.
Looking for a little in particular, but I'm more than happy to talk to people who are new to the scene and just have questions.

kik: alpha.orionis
>>
Bump, don't die yet!!
>>
File: Plans.jpg (605KB, 1280x1789px) Image search: [Google]
Plans.jpg
605KB, 1280x1789px
>Age

>Gender
Male

>Location
NJ

Caregiver more than anything. I just love being there for people and them wanting me to be there for them. I value that emotional connection.

>Other kinks
Feel free to ask me on kik

Most of my interests are nerdy and/or geeky. Semi introverted but slowly changing that. I usually spend alone time reading. Horror is my favorite genre for entertainment.

>Looking for?
Looking for younger femanon to care for and ideally to hang out with as well, so prefer someone local. I've met and still talk to some great people online, but I'd really like that face to face interaction too. Someone to go on hikes, movies, pokemon hunting, get something to eat, anything else you're up for really.I'm willing to give my time and attention and affection to the right girl.

>contact info
Kik: sweetcreep
>>
>>24168711
yeah, I won't fall for your Honey Trap,
1st Rule never date a Gold Digger.
>>
File: tumblr_n8sylwgE8J1r5ykd1o1_540.png (507KB, 530x770px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8sylwgE8J1r5ykd1o1_540.png
507KB, 530x770px
>20s
>f
>usa
>babygirl princess type, occasionally bratty
>ask me about my kinks if you're interested. generally, ownership and some forced stuff.
>makeup, fashion, weeb shit, cute things, plushies, decorating, reading, writing, being girly
>a caring daddy dom and caregiver. also interested in a dominant girl, if there's even one around. i enjoy punishments occasionally but really want someone who has my best interests at heart and enjoys things like collaring, minor servitude, ownership, etc. i like real conversation and not superficial shit, so please don't ask me too much about work and the like. also, i'm not looking for something sexual off the bat. i want to get to know you.
>my skype is sugaredlemon
>>
Bumpin'
>>
Tfw large sexually dominant male but still wants to be taken care of and nurtured :/
>>
>>24175461
Strictly speaking, the dom/sub aspect of cg/l doesn't necessarily need to extend to the sexual part of the relationship. I can't say I've heard of such a case before, but I don't think it's particularly out there as far as D/s lifestyles go. Good luck to you man.
>>
Bamp.
>>
>Age

>Gender
M

>Location
USA - West Virginia

>Role
A switch, alternating between dd and lb for long periods at a time. Lately I've been leaning more towards lb.

>Other kinks
Abdl, some humiliation, not much else really

>Non-kinky interests
Cars, computers, vidya, animu

>Looking for?
A female switch or mommy Dom, even a little if you're willing to try being a switch. I'm not too picky though

>Contact info
Kik: berniesandles
>>
I'm interested in this but I'm still not quite sure what it is but I think I love it
>>
>>24178751
Do try searching on google
You know, the standard go to method to find out about things you don't know.
Actually don't, if you are this thick you would never make a worthwhile sb or sd
>>
>>24178789
What a warm welcoming to the community I see it's pretty chill here
>>
File: edgy.png (526KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
526KB, 600x526px
>>24178789
>>
>>24173579
btw I am really really into scat play
>>
>>24173579
What state in the US are you from?
>>
File: 345389856940956.jpg (20KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
345389856940956.jpg
20KB, 242x242px
>>24178840
>>
>>24178840
Thought about adding you but that kind of gives it away as fake.
>>
>>24178789
Fuck off

>>24178809
It normally is, but like anyplace on these boards, you always get these edgy memelords trying to talk shit.
>>
>>24167632
>Age
>Gender
male
>Location
Southwestern US
Not really sure what my role would be. I've just discovered the caregiver/little universe. I know id be a little, but i'm not sure on any in-depth roles I would have.
>Other kinks
Femdom and slight humiliation
Psychedelics, music production. A tiny bit of weeb stuff, nature+the outdoors, TCGs.
>Looking for?
Not sure. Conversation, for the most part.
>Contact info
kik - Yungpers
>>
File: 12379800104.jpg (75KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
12379800104.jpg
75KB, 600x452px
>>24178840
>>
>>24179363
roommate is being a jerk to me, not actually into shit.

>>24178848
southeast
>>
>>24180039
the truth is my little self is into scat play and I'm not. when I'm in "little mode" I just really want a strong daddy to hold me down and shit in my mouth

im sorry i have mpd :(
>>
>>24180372
Can confirm this girl sent me a picture of her shit covered asshole
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 223x226px
>>24180579
kawaikunai yo
>>
Gentle reminder that all littles should not reblog japanese fashion on their dumblr or post it on their instagram or whatever place where they show their kinky shit unless in the bedroom.
Just keep your disgusting pedo child-sexualizing kink away from our fashion we're trying to tolerate it so don't make this harder.
Amically.
/cgl/
>>
File: tumblr_o6rrfjruPd1vqaa6so1_500.gif (91KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6rrfjruPd1vqaa6so1_500.gif
91KB, 500x379px
>>24181195
Yeah we do have,heck,even I do, but i'm so tired of my face and lolita dresses getting reblogged with "daddy buy me this!" "give me the cummies in this uwu" or sfw tags being invaded by people in ddlg like,gosh, no, we already have trouble with people thinking Lolita is related to the book because of the goddamn name.
I might have been harsh in my words though, sorry bout that, i'm pretty salty today.
>>
>>24181053
>>24181213
gentle reminder I like it when daddy fucks my dirt little holes while I wear my Angelic Pretty Melty Cream Donuts
>>
>>24181219
Yeah and that's totally fine you know, but at least you don't boast about it on tumblr and shit
Also
>melty cream donuts
ayy, which colorway?
>>
>>24181227
but I like it when all the dirty tumblr daddies know about how lolita and sex mix so well

have you considered letting a daddy give you cummies today uwu
>>
>>24181219
shut up faggot.

>>24181213
yeah, i'm sorry. i understand. i shouldn't have posted that reaction image i suppose, but lolita is a big hobby of mine so i usually mention it when someone asks what i'm into. it is separate from my kinks so i feel you.
>>
File: best_lolita_example.jpg (254KB, 800x1177px) Image search: [Google]
best_lolita_example.jpg
254KB, 800x1177px
>>24181241
otoh sometimes I like to do sexy lolita photoshoots and I have trouble separating my kinks and lolita. the other day one of my daddies ripped open my donuts and it felt so good............
>>
>>24181261
THIS IS NOT ACTUALLY ME FUCK OFF
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 197x256px
>>24181261
ALSO THIS IS CLEARLY A LARME INSPIRED PHOTOSHOOT NOT LOLITA
>>
>>24181271
no that's lolita gosh big self you don't even know the cute frills

please be kinder to me :( i am just a little girl
>>
>>24173579
>>24178840
>>24180039
>>24180372
>>24181219
>>24181233
>>24181241
>>24181261
>>24181270
>>24181271
>>24181277
This is the weirdest thread I've been to all day
>>
>>24181347
To how many threads have you been today?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.